剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Have you met Kash?
-我们刚介绍过了 -我们是克雷格介绍的
- We just met. - Craig set us up.
他们俩都在高盛工作
They work at Goldman together.
卡什刚刚被提升为
Kash was recently promoted to vice president
中间市场杠杆收♥购♥贷款副总裁
of middle market leveraged buyout lending.
那是什么意思我一窍不通 不过听着挺跩
I have no idea what that means, but I love how fancy it sounds.
扎拉在吗 我很想认识她
So is Zara here? I'd love to meet her.
嗯 你过去和她聊聊吧
Yes, will you go over and talk to her?
因为她觉得我的朋友都不喜欢她
She's gonna make me leave before I even get buzzed,
她一定会在我还没喝高时就要叫我走
'cause she thinks my friends don't like her.
不是那样的
It is not that.
我们只不过不想和你过两个月就要甩掉的姑娘
We just don't want to get attached to another girl
交往太深了
you end up dumping after a couple months.
这个不会的 我们就要同居了
Not this one. We're moving in together.
什么
What?
恭喜啊兄弟 太好了
Mate, congrats! That's awesome.
再过个一二十年 我也许就准备好结婚了
Maybe in a decade or two, I'll be ready to get married.
来吧 这个要庆祝一下
All right, come on. This calls for a celebration.
-走吧 -干一杯 -好
- Let's go. - Toasts? - Yes.
-你能相信吗 -香槟
- Can you believe? - Champagne.
卡什是不是很棒
Isn't Kash great?
是啊
He is.
玛雅 你是我心中最理想的女人
Maya, you are the perfect woman for me.
你漂亮 聪明
You're beautiful. You're smart.
我们都对同一种果仁过敏
We're both allergic to the same tree nuts.
我喜欢上你已经很久了
And I've been in love with you for a long time.
我一直梦见...
I keep having these dreams--
-你好 -你干什么呢
- Oh, hi. - What are you doing?
没什么 不好意思
Uh, nothing. Sorry. Sorry about this. Sorry.
给我停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
什么事
So what's up?
你看见我丈夫昆汀了吗
Have you seen my husband, Quentin?
人家给他上太多酒时
Sometimes when he's been overserved,
有时候他会睡到灌木丛里
he falls asleep in shrubs.
会让他想起在肯尼亚度过的童年
It reminds him of his childhood in Kenya.
不 我没看见他
Yeah, no, I haven't seen him.
-玛雅在里面吗 -对
- Is Maya in there? - Yes.
她大声地和你的朋友们叙旧呢
She's reminiscing very loudly with all your friends.
真不错
Oh, cool.
你见到她 能不明着告诉她我在这
Well, if you see her could-- could you not tell her I'm out here,
但暗示说我在这吗
but maybe imply that I'm out here?
你扮的是《情到深处》里那男的吗
Are you that man from Say Anything?
对 你是第一个看出来的 我就是
Yes, yes, you're the first person to get that. I am.
你打扮成这样是想勾引谁吗
Are you trying to seduce someone like this?
不是 我只是在这晃晃
No, yeah-- no I'm just chilling.
那就好 否则就太可怜了
Good, because that would be pitiful.
绝对的 我同意
Yeah, totally. I agree. Yeah.
你在哪
还没呢 我在花♥园♥里等她呢
我又冷又饿
你有一个新的通知
是的 我当时住在那里 怎么了
你是我孩子的父亲
泰德
你和你老婆说了吗
-你好啊 -又见面了
- Oh, hey. - Hi again.
你是在排队等厕所吗
Are you waiting for the loo?
我也是
Me, too.
我其实并没说你是
I didn't actually say you were
-焦糖色的瑞恩·高斯林 -你不用...
- caramel Ryan Gosling. - Oh, you don't have to--
我确实说了这话
I mean, I said those words,
可那是为了讲故事而故意夸大其词
but I was exaggerating for storytelling purposes.
明白 和瑞恩·高斯林比 我太寒碜了
Of course. Compared to Ryan Gosling, I'm grotesque.
实际上我说的是布瑞恩·高斯林
I actually said Brian Gosling.
你肯定不认识他
Yeah, you wouldn't know him.
他是以大众脸而著称的一个美国名人
He's an American celebrity known for his average looks.
这样啊
Oh, right, okay.
我说的那些厌恶我的工作 想放弃
That stuff about hating my job and wanting to give it all up
转行做演员之类的 你能别和安斯丽说吗
to be an actor, do you mind not telling Ainsley?
绝对不说 已经忘了
Oh, I would never. Already forgotten.
谢了
Thanks, I appreciate it.
抱歉 在马桶上睡过去了
Sorry, sorry. Fell asleep on the loo.
不是我的错 给我上太多酒了
Not my fault. I was overserved.
我等下再来吧 我去...
I'll come back. I'm just--
没问题
Oh, yeah, cool. Okay.
你干什么要给我打过来 我说了我会打给你
Why are you calling me? I said I would call you.
-你和她说了吗 -等等
- Did you tell her? - Hold on.
玛雅 我本来要说的 真的
Uh, Maya, I was going to, I swear.
我的天
Oh, my God.
但你改主意了
But you changed your mind.
不是
No,
你看见最新的昆尼皮亚克民♥意♥调查了吗
no, did you see the new Quinnipiac poll?
我们领先了三个点
We're up by three points.
我靠
Holy shit.
一定是因为你在《政客》上关于公平住房♥的视频
I bet it was that Politico video you did on fair housing.
对 你逼着我做的那个
Yeah, the one that you made me do.
-多亏了你 玛雅 -我真不敢相信
- This is all you, Maya. - I can't believe it.
我们真的能赢
We could actually win.
我虽然不高兴 我自己的通讯主任
I don't love that my communications director
都不相信我能赢 不过我们确实有可能
can't believe I could actually win, but yeah.
我们就差一步了 所以我... 明白吧
We're so close. That's why I--you know.
现在不能和她说
Can't tell her now.
有可能会影响到整个竞选的
It could jeopardize the whole campaign.
对 但我们一旦赢了我就说
Right, but as soon as we win.
我对天起誓
I swear to God, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
-我得挂了 -再见
- Look, I gotta go. - Okay, bye.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday *
你是在前门外等我吗
Hey, were you waiting for me out front?
因为我在后面院子里
Because I was out back.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
真棒啊
It's amazing.
很好
Nice!
我再也不参加化装舞会了
I'm never going to a costume party again.
有个人还以为我扮的是斯科蒂·皮蓬呢
One guy thought I was Scottie Pippen.
我觉得还挺好玩的
I thought it was fun!
只是 没人用正式的话题标签
Although, nobody used the official hashtag.
说真的 在照片上加上#安斯丽无比牛叉的三十岁
I mean, was hashtag "Ainsley's totally awesome 30th
浪漫喜剧生日大趴 有那么难吗
rom-com birthday bash" So hard to add to your photos?
确实挺好玩的
Yeah, it was so fun.
当然不包括我在外面那三个小时
Except for the three hours I spent outside.
眼巴巴等着酒
Still waiting on that drink.
我知道 我真的太抱歉了 达菲
Oh, I know. I'm so sorry, Duffy.
你不会真的在外面等了我
You weren't really waiting outside for me
三个小时吧
for, like, three hours, were you?
没有啊
Oh, no, no.
外面有好多好多人呢
Yeah, there was, like, tons of people out there and--
大家都说
yeah, people started saying, like,
"真正的派对在外面呢"
"Yeah, the real party is out here, so"--
-谁这么说啊 -我也不认识
- Like, who said that? - Uh, yeah, I don't know.
就是有人说呗 我的意思是
Just people, so-- but the point is,
我还过得挺爽的
I was having a great time.
我并不是形单影只地
I wasn't just out there on my own
苦等玛雅 克雷格 来帮帮我啊
or waiting for Maya, so--Craig, can you help me out here? Craig?
别看手♥机♥了
Get off of your phone.
不是吧 还在玩脸书 你是老年人吗
Really? Facebook? Are you 60?
好了 抱歉 不好意思
Okay, sorry. Sorry, sorry.
不玩手♥机♥了
No more phone.
你要在这里待多久
So, how long are you here for?
她会永久性留下来
Oh, she's staying forever.
拜托 你就不能多待一段时间吗
Come on, can't you just stay for a little while?
-比如一直待到我死 -我懂 我也很想
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表