剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
So this is the first one for the both of you?
-是的 -其实我有...
- Yeah. - Well, I actually have--
克雷格有个女儿
Craig has a daughter.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No, it's okay.
我知道你想到莫莉了
I know you're thinking about Molly.
你现在有很好的理由可以联♥系♥她
You know, you've got a perfect excuse to reach out.
你的女儿要当姐姐了
Your daughter's gonna be a big sister.
不行 我向茱莉亚保证过不会打扰
I can't. I promised Julia I'd stay away.
天哪 我真是个蠢货
God, I'm such a moron.
没关系 我也很蠢
That's okay. I am, too.
不 我真不该签那些文件
No, I shouldn't have signed those papers.
我以为签字才是正确的选择 但是...
I thought it was the right thing at the time, but--
你很想她 我能理解
You miss her. I know.
我看到你总看她足球教练的Insta主页了
I see you stalking her soccer coach's Insta page.
你居然知道吗
You know about that? Mm-hmm.
他的昵称是足球爸爸丹
His name's FootballDadDan.
他总是发他儿子的视频
He's always posting videos of his son,
不是我说 他儿子球技真烂
who stinks at soccer, by the way.
但有时候莫莉会出现在背景里
But sometimes you can catch Molly in the background.
你看 就在那里
Look, right there.
-喂 -你好 我是HFR职业咨♥询♥公♥司♥的乔迪
- Hello? - Hi, this is Jody from HFR Recruitment.
我们几个月前聊过一次
We spoke a few months ago.
你现在还在找工作吗
Are you still looking for a job?
抱歉 你能稍等一下吗
Uh, yeah, sorry. Uh, can you hang on?
抱歉 你好
Sorry, hi.
我其实已经没有再找新工作了
Uh, I sort of stopped looking for a new job.
我打给你的时候 工作很不顺利
Back when I called you, I was really unhappy at work,
但是现在 我只是稍微有点失望
but now I'm just, like, mildly disappointed.
你的职位是什么
What was the position?
一家支持有色女性候选人的非营利组织
A nonprofit that backs female candidates of color
想找一位总监
is looking for a director.
乔迪 这简直是我梦想中的工作
Jody, that sounds like my dream job.
你接下来要说什么 我老板是伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴吗
What are you gonna say next? Idris Elba is my boss?
不 他是演员
No, he's an actor.
应该不会在政界就职
It's unlikely he would be employed in this field.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
有 我当然有兴趣
Yes. Yeah. Definitely interested.
很好 你明天有空面试吗
Great. Can you interview tomorrow
早上8点 东部标准时间
at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time?
工作地点在纽约
The job is in New York.
等等 纽约吗
Wait, New York?
你在我办公室里干什么
What are you doing in my office?
你要是偷吃了我的草莓甜品
If you've eaten one of my strawberry sweeties,
我会发现的
I will know.
抱歉 我只是在讲电♥话♥
Sorry, just on the phone.
-我的天哪 -你好
- Oh, my God. - Hi.
我不是真的要请律师
I don't really need a lawyer.
我骗了你的秘书 因为我想见你
I lied to your secretary because I needed to see you.
所以你并没有在游艇酒会游的时候摔断脖子吗
So you didn't break your neck falling off a booze cruise?
摔断过 但那是很多年前了
I did, but many years ago.
-我是扎拉 -我知道你是谁
- I'm Zara. - I know who you are.
我们上次见面的时候
The last time we met,
你唾了我一口 还说我是破坏家庭的狐狸精
you spat at me and called me a home-wrecker.
那天我有些失态
That was not my best,
但我已经改变了 克雷格也是
but I've changed, and so has Craig.
-我们已经结婚了 -我知道
- We're married now. - Yes, I know.
在电视上看到你们的婚礼了
Saw your wedding on TV.
而且我已经怀孕了
And we're expecting our first baby.
是吗 恭喜
Oh, congratulations.
问题在于 现在本该是
The thing is this should be
我们人生中最开心的时候
the happiest moment of our lives...
但克雷格总是忍♥不住想到莫莉
But Craig can't stop thinking about Molly.
莫莉 是说你孩子 不是毒品
Molly, your child, not the drug.
我知道
Yes, I know.
其实我也想过联♥系♥克雷格
And I can't say I haven't thought about contacting Craig.
莫莉开始问起关于她爸爸的事
Molly started asking questions about her father,
但是我...
but I'm just...
-我还没准备好 -我理解
- I'm not ready. - I get it.
但是你为什么不能说克雷格是个叔叔
But why can't you say Craig's an uncle
或者是教堂认识的朋友
or a friend from church?
我妈妈往家里带了很多呢
My mom brought home loads of them.
抱歉 我...
No, I'm sorry. I just--
求你了 就让他去看一次足球比赛吧
Please, just let him come to one football match.
甚至不需要见面
They don't even need to meet.
他只是想参与她的生活
He just wants to be a part of her life
哪怕是以这样微不足道的方式
even in the smallest way.
另外 我也希望我女儿
Also, I would love for my daughter
能够有个姐妹
to have a sister.
在我不需要再次怀孕的情况下
You know, without my body having to be fat again.
好吧
Fine.
就一场比赛 仅此而已 他不能说话 假装不存在
One game, that's it, and he is silent--invisible.
过分了
Too much.
抱歉 不碰你
Sorry. No touching.
那份工作听起来很适合你
That job sounds perfect for you.
但是在纽约
Except it's in New York.
是啊 但那是你的故乡
Yeah, well, you're from there.
你总是说你有多喜欢那里
You're always talking about how much you love it.
总说纽约的三明治更好吃
How it has better sandwiches,
自来水也更好 连粗鲁的出租车司机都更好
better tap water, and better rude cab drivers.
对 但那里没有你
Yeah, but it doesn't have you.
是啊 但也许我可以搬过去
No, but maybe I could move there.
真的吗 你是认真的吗
Really? Are you serious?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你可以做梦想的工作 我可以去百老汇
You can do your dream job, and I can be on Broadway.
可能是在大街上卖♥♥爆炒腰果
I mean, selling hot cashews on the street,
但那也是在百老汇
but still technically on Broadway.
也许这也不是不可行
Maybe it's not such a crazy idea.
如果今晚和安斯丽
I mean, if tonight with Ainsley
谈得和我想得一样不顺
goes as badly as I think it's going to,
给她点空间也许是件好事
giving her some space might be a good thing.
等等 那我们要搬去美国了吗
Wait, so are we moving to America?
我该去维♥基♥百♥科♥学习棒球了吗
Should I read the Wikipedia article about baseball?
别激动 我都不知道能不能拿到工作
Slow down. I don't even know if I'll get the job.
你会拿到的
You'll get it.
-你们完事了吗 -蒙特伊苏门斯
- Are you boys all finished? ‐ Mortui sumus.
这是拉丁语的"我们完事了"
That means "We're done" in Latin.
其实不是
No, it doesn't.
真抱歉 你今天不用付我钱
I'm so sorry. You don't have to pay me for today.
别瞎说 我不小心兑现了这些支票
Nonsense. I accidentally ordered these Garfield checks,
你是唯一让我心安理得花钱的人
and you're the only person I feel comfortable using them with.
我能个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
周二你有事吗
What are you doing Tuesday?
《凯撒大帝》的一个
One of the parent chaperones
家长监护人退出了
for, uh, Julius Caesar dropped out.
你想去吗
Um, do you want to go?
你可以坐我旁边 会很有意思的
I mean, you could sit next to me. It could be fun.
行 好的
Okay. Yes.
约定了
It's a date.
嗯 好
Yeah, yeah.
当然不是约会
Well, not like a date.
-不像和阿曼达 -对 是的
- Not like Amanda. ‐ Oh, right, yeah.
-对了 和她怎么样了 -挺好的
‐ How'd that go, by the way? ‐ Uh, pretty good, yeah.
其实我们今晚就打算见面 所以
Actually, we're gonna see each other tonight, so...
-这么快 -对
‐ Already? ‐ Yeah.
昨晚非常顺利
Last night went very well.
达菲老师说他发现自己和阿曼达
Mr. Duffy found out that he and Amanda
都喜欢电影和音乐
both like movies and music.
真是太巧了
Well, what are the chances?
谢天谢地你们找到了彼此
Thank heavens you two found each other.
我们带你回Peath吧
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表