剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
He's different from anyone I've been with.
你也是
And also, you--
你跟他在一起时变了一个人
you're different when you're with him.
你没那么焦躁 没那么易怒
You're less uptight, less clenched,
没那么...
less, you know...
-像珍玛 -没错
- Like Gemma. - Exactly.
你为了他 竟然还穿着
I mean, you showed up to a wedding
溅满油漆的连身工装裤去婚礼
wearing paint-covered overalls because of him.
是啊
Yeah.
他让我觉得...
He makes me feel like...
我不用那么努力维持形象
Like I don't have to try so hard,
就算我在他面前用手剥虾自在地吃
like I could peel and eat shrimp in front of him,
他看我的眼神依然不会改变
and he would still look at me the same way.
那听起来是爱
That sounds like love.
是啊
Yeah.
有可能
Probably.
我很可能爱他
I probably love him.
我得挽救这一切
I have to fix this.
你刚才是不是想跟我说什么事
Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?
-不急 迟点说也行 -好
- No, it can wait. - Okay.
你是穿着昨天那身就睡了
Did you sleep in your clothes,
还是你每天都穿同样的衣服
or do you just wear the same thing every day?
-我们要看什么 -不看了
- So what are we watching? - Nothing anymore.
爸 我很抱歉
Look, Dad, I'm really sorry.
阿西夫 有什么事就到健身车那找我
Asif, if you need me, I'll be on my NordicTrack.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
别这样 爸 你不能永远无视我
Come on, Dad, you can't ignore me forever.
你连怎么用那台健身车都不会
You don't even know how to use the NordicTrack.
我会 我又看了一遍广♥告♥
Yes, I do. I watched the commercial again.
至少因为讨厌你 让他开始锻炼了
At least him hating you is getting him to exercise.
我们能查到什么好玩的词吗
What word's funny that we could look up?
对了 达菲 我签了许可
Ah, Duffy, I have that permission slip
让他参加实地考察旅行 去看凯撒大帝
for the field trip to see Julius Caesar.
等等 你们听
Wait, listen.
嘎吱声没了 这抽屉以前每次拉开都有嘎吱声
There's no creak. This drawer always had a creak.
对 我修好了
Yeah, uh, I fixed it.
你总是抱怨这件事
You were always complaining about it,
所以我就上了点润滑油
so I just put some WD-40 on it.
你真好
That's very nice of you.
我们晚餐怎么安排好呢 帅哥们
So what should we do for dinner tonight, boys--
-泰国菜加电影 -好
- Thai food and a movie? - Yes.
我们一直没看完《寻梦环游记》
We never finished Coco
因为达菲老师哭得太厉害了
because Mr. Duffy was crying so much.
不 我才没有 只是...
No. No, I wasn't. I was--
当那个小骷髅唱起主题曲《记住我》时...
You know, just when the little skeleton sings... Remember Me.
我很想参加 但我有安排了
I would love to, but I have plans.
安排 什么安排
Plans? What plans?
是跟你在Bumble上俘获的美女有热辣约会吗
Is it a hot date with one of your Bumble conquests?
还真的是
Uh, actually, yeah.
那很好啊
Well, good.
好得不得了
Good and well.
她叫阿曼达
Yeah, her name's Amanda,
看照片感觉她是个很酷的人
and she seems pretty cool from her pictures.
她好像很喜欢玛格丽塔酒和海滩
I guess she likes margaritas and the beach.
好吧 那我们送你回学校吧
Right, well, let's get you back to Peath, then, shall we?
可不能让阿曼达等好久都喝不到玛格丽塔
We wouldn't want to keep Amanda from her margaritas.
你好 有人在吗
Hello. Is somebody here?
安斯丽
Ainsley?
布莱斯 你觉得怎么样
Bryce, hey. What do you think?
我...
Oh, I-I-- - Um...
抱歉 我不知道你有客人
I'm sorry. I-I didn't realize you had company.
-你好 -你好 我是安斯丽
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Ainsley.
安斯丽 这是道恩 道恩 这是安斯丽
Ainsley, this is Dawn. Dawn, Ainsley.
她是...
She's, um...
我只是室内装潢师
I'm just-- I'm just the decorator.
对 我的室内装潢师
Yeah. My decorator.
我想起来你家还有一个地方
I realized, um, there was a part of your home
没装饰完
that I hadn't finished,
我仍有你家钥匙
and, um, since I still had a key,
所以就擅自进来了
I kind of broke in.
我真心希望这房♥子能完美
I really wanted this place to be perfect...
因为你值得一个完美的家
because you deserve it...
因为你很好
because you're great.
我没有更早意识到这点 抱歉
I'm sorry I didn't realize that sooner.
毕竟我是你的装潢师
As your decorator.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我真的会多花时间待在这里
Now I'll actually spend more time out here,
至少在一年中不下雨的五天里
at least on five days a year when it's not raining.
对吗
Right?
你们慢慢享用这瓶红酒
Okay, so, um, enjoy the wine,
烤架上还有两块牛排
and, uh, there's a couple steaks on the grill.
现在估计可以翻面了
They're probably ready to be turned.
那么
So...
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
这个装潢师太棒了吧
Wow, what a great decorator.
能给我她的电♥话♥吗
Can I get her number?
马♥克♥思♥ 这话我就说一次
Marcus, I'm gonna say this once and once only.
我不喜欢你
I am not attracted to you.
我宁愿跟我们基佬老头上司上♥床♥
I would sooner sleep with our old gay boss
也不要跟你上♥床♥
than with you.
-我这么说你明白了吗 -清楚明白
- Am I making myself clear? - Crystal.
我会记好的 以防我跟地球上
I'll keep that in mind in case it doesn't work out
所有男人都处不来
with me and every man on the planet.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我核对了你支持
I, uh, fact-checked your speech
移♥民♥法案的演讲
in support of the hard borders bill.
谢谢 但我不需要了
Thank you, but I won't be needing that.
等等 为什么
Wait, why?
-你要改变投票吗 -怎么可能
- Are you changing your vote? - Of course he isn't.
如果他投票反对自己党派
If he voted against his own party,
他重建桥梁的项目就泡汤了
it would completely scupper his bridge restoration project.
谁在乎破桥梁啊
Who cares about bridges?
这个法案会影响到数千无辜的人
This bill affects thousands of innocent people.
这么说
Oh, so you're willing
你把你从没见过的移♥民♥
to prioritize immigrants you've never met
看得比你每天开车经过的桥还重要
over bridges you drive over every day?
哇 我真是惊呆了
Wow. Just wow.
不 她说得对 我要投反对票
No, she's right. I'm voting no.
抱歉 你要投反对票吗
Sorry, you're-You're voting no?
-是的 -您真勇敢
- That's correct. - Brave of you.
我很赞赏您 先生
I-I commend you, sir.
天哪 我居然让你改变主意了
Oh, my God. I actually changed your mind.
我在为人♥民♥做贡献
I am making a difference.
好了 别把这个当成你的个人成就
No, no, stop taking this as a personal victory.
有可靠情报告诉我
I have it on good authority
苏格兰代表团的几位反叛者
that a few rebels from the Scottish delegation
也打算撤回他们的支持
are also withdrawing their support,
所以我投什么票也无所谓了
so my vote won't matter anyway.
法案注定过不了
The bill is dead.
我还是想确认一下
So, just for clarity,
我们现在是反对修缮大桥了吗
we are now against bridges?
这是你们的超声波照片
Here are your sonogram pictures.
根据相关法律规定
Oh, and I'm required by law
我必须给你们一份怀孕知识手册
to give you this pamphlet about pregnancy.
但我确定你们肯定已经知道了
But I'm sure it isn't anything you don't already know.
-有什么问题吗 -我有
- Do you have any questions? - Yeah, I do, actually.
宝宝通常什么时候会开始说话
When do babies usually start talking?
我很确定我有听到什么
Because I'm sure I heard something.
这样吧
You know what?
你们还是看一下这份手册吧
Why don't you have a read of the pamphlet?
这是你们的第一胎吗
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表