剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
或者听你儿子抱怨他无望的感情生活
or listening to your son complain about his hopeless love life.
我爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我相信她会回心转意的
And I bet this girl will come around.
如果不的话 那她就是个婊♥子♥
If she doesn't, she's a bitch,
没有她对你更好
and you're better off without her.
好吧 妈
Okay, Mom.
进
Yep!
卡什 剧场后门有人想见你
Kash, there's someone at the stage door to see you.
如果又是小雀斑的粉丝
Mate, if it's the Redmayniacs again,
我们就得谈谈了
we need to have words.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你得到你第一份演员工作后 就必须
So is it a requirement after you get your first acting job,
开始穿高领毛衣吗
you have to start wearing turtlenecks?
因为你看着像戈顿渔夫
Because you look like the Gorton's fisherman.
你是来侮辱我的吗
Okay, did you come here to insult me?
不是
No.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我也不知道我还会不会结婚
Well, I actually, I don't know if I'm getting married anymore
因为显然我"可能的"未婚夫觉得
because apparently my maybe fiance thinks
我还没有放下这事
that I am still not over this.
我只想知道你是因为玛雅
I just need to know was Maya the real reason
才叫停我们婚礼的吗
that you called off our wedding?
什么 不是
What? No.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我还能怎么想
What else am I supposed to think?
不是因为玛雅
It wasn't because of Maya.
你和我不适合对方
You and I weren't right for each other.
你自己说的
You said it.
你根本不了解我
You didn't even know me.
所以我才叫停了婚礼
That's why I called off the wedding.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我和玛雅是后来好上的
Nothing happened with Maya until later.
最后 她还是选择了你而不是我
And in the end, she chose you over me anyway.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你知道后我们就没说过话了
We haven't spoken since you found out.
她说只有这样才能弥补
She said it was the only way to make this right.
我完全不知道 我猜的
I didn't know that. I just assumed.
我很遗憾你这么想
Well, I'm sorry you thought that.
我真的为所有事感到抱歉
I really am sorry for everything.
所以你要结婚了
So you're getting married?
也许会
Maybe?
是对
Yes.
嗯 准备嫁给一个好男人
I was... to a really great guy.
他让我很开心
He makes me really happy.
从来没那么开心过
I've honestly never been happier
直到我开始筹备婚礼
until I started planning a goddamn wedding.
对了 祝贺你的话剧大获成功
Congratulations on the play, by the way.
-真的 -谢谢
- Really. - Oh, thank you.
是啊 日子还不错
Yeah, um, things are good.
不过我仍然是个极度寂寞的单身汉
I mean, I'm still single and desperately lonely,
所以还是你赢了
so I guess you win.
达菲老师
Mr. Duffy?
你们居然来了
You're here.
-你挂了我的电♥话♥ -对不起
- You hung up on me. - Yeah, sorry.
妈妈 这是珍玛和吉尔斯
Mom, this is Gemma and Giles.
-二位 这是我妈妈 -不要 妈 别这样
- Guys, this is my mom. - No, Mom, come on!
你现在太虚弱了 别再装死了
Don't pretend to be dead. You're too sick.
一点都不好笑
It's not a funny bit.
很高兴见到您 达菲太太
It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Duffy.
我觉得刚才那幕很好笑
And I thought it was funny.
或者过一两天会变得好笑
Or will in a day or two.
-你看吧 -是 确实很逗
- See? - Yeah, it was so funny.
宝贝
Well, darling,
这里确实比我们的策马特之行更具乡土风情
this is certainly more rustic than our trip to Zermatt,
但能一睹达菲老师长大的地方也不错 对吗
but it's nice to see where Mr. Duffy grew up, isn't it?
他以前真的很喜欢丽贝卡·罗梅恩·斯坦默斯
He really was fond of Rebecca Romijn‐Stamos.
她一定是位非常有才华的女演员
She must be a very talented actress.
是的 宝贝
Yes, darling.
说到达菲老师
Talking of Mr. Duffy,
有件事情我想要跟你说
there's something I wanted to tell you.
达菲老师和我...
Mr. Duffy and I...
我们并不只是普通的朋友关系
Uh, well, we're more than just friends.
我们是...
We're...
-他算是我的... -你的男朋友吗
- Well, he's sort of my... ‐ Your boyfriend?
是的
Yes.
你早就知道了
Sorry. You knew?
并且你对此没意见吗
And‐‐and you're all right with it?
宝贝 我非常抱歉
Oh, darling, no. Oh, I'm so sorry.
我知道这一切都太快了
I knew it was too soon.
他不一定非得做我的男朋友
He doesn't need to be my boyfriend.
我不是那个意思
No, it's not that.
我爱达菲老师 但是...
I love Mr. Duffy, but...
这是否意味着我就没有那么爱爸爸了呢
does that mean I love Daddy less?
不 宝贝 不是的
No, darling, no.
这世上无论发生了什么
There is nothing in this world
都不会减少我们对你♥爸♥爸的爱
that could make us love your father any less,
而且他不也会想看到你难过的
and he wouldn't want you to be unhappy.
你可以去爱达菲老师的
It's okay that you love Mr. Duffy.
我也爱他
I do.
你取消预约去看教堂场地了吗
没 我在忙着喝酒和在易趣上买♥♥吉他
我们教堂见 别再买♥♥吉他了 你还没那么老
嗨
Hello.
布莱斯 嗨
Bryce, hi.
对不起 但是我不想结婚了
I'm sorry, but I don't want to get married.
-好吧 -让我把话说完
- Okay. - Let me finish.
你暂停得可真够久
Well, you took a pretty long pause.
我已经策划过了一场完美婚礼
I already planned my perfect wedding,
结果成了一场灾难
and it was a disaster.
如果我扪心自问的话
And if I'm being honest with myself,
我本以为一场完美的婚礼能够向我的父母
I thought a perfect wedding would prove to my parents
亲朋好友和我自己证明...我爱卡什
and my friends and to me... that I loved Kash.
但我不需要一场婚礼来证明我爱你
But I don't need a wedding to prove that I love you
因为我知道我是爱你的
because I know that I do,
所以我不想跟你结婚
and that's why I don't want to marry you.
-我只想... -和你在一起
- I just want to... - to be with you.
-是的 -我懂
‐ Yes. ‐ Yeah.
我也是这么想的
Me too.
所以你想怎么做
So what do you want to do?
这个嘛...
Well...
也许就在这个...
maybe in this...
上帝之地 我们发誓会彼此相爱
place of God, we just vow to love each other
永不分开
for the rest of our lives.
我愿意
I do.
我也愿意
I do, too.
在教堂做♥爱♥是件坏事吗
Is it bad to have sex in a church?
是的
Yes.
-天 -抱歉 神父
- Jesus. - Sorry, Father.
吉尔斯看起来玩得很开心
Giles seems to be enjoying himself.
他很喜欢这里
Oh, he loves it here.
他从小就不愿去教堂
His whole life he complained about going to church.
在新泽西待了两天
Two days in New Jersey,
他已经戴上金色十字架项链了
he's wearing a gold cross necklace.
稍等
Uh, hang on.
-妈 把这个搭上 -没事 亲爱的
- Mom, put this on. - Oh, honey.
把它搭上吧 当作一个小毯子
Just put it on. It's a little blanket.
不用担心 你看 这样不就好了吗
You're good, see? Here we are, yeah?
你知道带吉尔斯去哪儿会很好玩吗
You know where it could be fun to take Giles
就是肉球博物馆
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表