剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
不如你联♥系♥下我的办公室
Why don't you give my office a call?
太好了 我会的
Great. Yeah, I will.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. ‐ It's my pleasure.
对了 玛雅
Oh, hey, Maya.
这是我偷的
I stole this.
懂了
Just...
好了 反馈时间
All right, feedback time.
盛赞我吧
And let me have it.
你是爱我的书 还是超爱我的书
Did you love my book or did you love‐love it?
好吧 让我先说
Okay, well, let me begin by saying
我很荣幸能阅读你的大作
I am honored you let me read this.
老实说就行 不用有所保留
And just be honest and don't hold back.
好吧 我的诚实评价是
Okay, well, my honest assessment
书的篇幅非常长 情节怪异
is that it's far too long, oddly plotted,
且非常天马行空
and very self‐indulgent.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我感觉你还有个"但是"
I can feel a "But" coming.
我只是觉得
Well, I just feel
主人公打飞机的频率太高了
the protagonist masturbates far too often.
好吧 他没有
Yeah, well, he doesn't‐‐yeah,
他打飞机的频率很普通啊
it's just he masturbates a normal amount.
也许是性别偏见吧
So it's probably just gender bias.
达菲 别生气
Oh, Duffy, please don't get upset.
我很敬佩你完成了一本小说
I'm in awe you finished a novel,
最后部份有20页的描写
and there is a 20‐page section at the end,
非常引人入胜
which is‐‐oh, it's exquisite.
1400页的小说
Out of a 1,400‐page novel,
你就喜欢20页
you like 20 pages?
好吧 也许你看不懂
You know what, maybe you don't
是因为文化差异 知道吗
get it 'cause of cultural differences, huh?
因为我所有的美国朋友都喜欢我的小说
'Cause all my American friends, they love my novel.
-真的吗 -对 对 他们很喜欢
‐ Oh, they do? ‐ Yeah, yeah, they do.
所以也许你该重读一遍 或者 我也不知道
So maybe you need to go reread it, or I‐I don't know.
塔比 或者你该离开
Tabby, maybe you should just...go.
您准备好量尺寸了吗 女士
Are you ready to begin alterations, Madam?
不 稍等 我在等我朋友
No, just a moment. I'm waiting for my friend.
我更相信她的眼光
I trust her eye more than mine.
她是个美国人 不受世俗束缚
She's American and unburdened by tact.
要买♥♥裙子了 你人呢
那是珍玛·索普-布拉德吗
Is that Gemma Thorpe‐Blood?
还真是珍玛·索普-布拉德
It is Gemma Thorpe‐Blood.
你还好吗 亲爱的 好久不见
Oh, how are you, darling? It's been ages.
克莱门汀
Clementine.
阿塔兰忒 真是意外的惊喜
Atalanta. What a wonderful surprise.
我正为克莱格克罗斯的父母周末选裙子
I'm just picking up a dress for Parents' Weekend at Cragscross.
你看上去美极了 你会惊艳全场的[赢得爱犬大赛]
Oh, you look marvelous. You'll be best in show.
拜 亲爱的 再见
Ciao, darling. Bye.
近期约早午餐啊 拜拜
Must brunch soon, yeah? Bye‐bye.
拜
Bye.
你炒了哪个托尼
So...which Tony did you fire?
都没炒 我退缩了
Neither, I chickened out.
然后我觉得炒鱿鱼这个想法太恶毒
And then I felt so bad about even considering it
于是给他俩买♥♥了爱莉安娜·格兰德的演出票
that I bought them both Ariana Grande tickets.
抱歉 小安
I'm sorry, Ains.
我妈说得对
My mother's right.
我就该放弃直接回家
I should just give up and go home.
不不 你不该
No. No, you shouldn't.
你能做到
You can do this.
我去开
I got it.
嗨 珍玛
Oh, hey, Gemma‐‐
我的天 买♥♥裙子
Oh, my God, dress shopping.
真对不起 我工作太忙了
I'm so sorry. I got caught up with work.
你就不能打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥或
And you couldn't call or text or do that
用我们去克罗地亚时你逼我下载的WhatsApp应用吗
WhatsApp thing you made me download when we went to Croatia?
你放我一马吧
You gotta cut me some slack.
我正想办法不让店铺倒闭
I am trying to keep my business alive.
这就能让你表现地像个
Oh, so that gives you free rein to act like
十足的混♥蛋♥吗 是吗
a complete and utter arsehole, does it?
我不是混♥蛋♥
I am not an "Arsehole."
我只不过不是富佬的无聊妻子
I'm just not some rich guy's bored wife
手里有大把的闲暇时间
who has all the time in the world.
-我明白了 -我不是
- I see. ‐ I didn't‐‐
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to have bothered you.
珍玛
Gemma!
《仲夏夜之梦》
汗
Khan.
不好意思 卡什·汗
Sorry, Kash Khan.
你准备好就开始
Whenever you're ready.
"我对于赫米娅的爱情会像霜雪一样溶解
"My love to Hermia, melted as the snow,
现在想起来..."
seems to me now as‐‐"
抱歉 我能重来吗
Sorry, do you mind if I start again?
当然
Of course.
"我对于赫米娅的爱情会像霜雪一样溶解
"My love to Hermia, melted as the snow,
现在想起来 就像回忆一段童年时
"Seems to me now, as the remembrance of an idle gaud,
所爱好的一件玩物一样
"Which in my childhood I did dote upon.
我在没有认识赫米娅之前 殿下 就已经和她订过盟约
"To her, my lord, was I betroth'd ere I saw Hermia:
但正如一个人在生病的时候一样 我厌弃着这一道珍馐
"But like in sickness, did I loathe this food;
等到健康恢复 就会回复正常的胃口
"But as in health, come to my natural taste.
现在我希求着她 珍爱着她 思慕着她
"Now I do wish it, love it, long for it,
将要永远忠心于她"
and will for evermore be true to it."
感谢前来
Thanks for coming in.
我可以再来一次 用别的方法
I could try it again, different way.
我们已经看到想看的了
We've seen all we need.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 亲爱的 不速之客 你的最爱
Look, darling, an unannounced guest. Your favorite.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我知道现在时机不佳
I know now might not be the best time,
但我拿到了和佩斯·奈特豪尔的面试
but I got an interview with Perce Nighthall,
我想感谢你
and I wanted to say thanks.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
上好的苏格兰威士忌
Lovely, lovely bottle of scotch.
适合深夜小酌
It'll be perfect for very late in the evening.
反正那时我也醉得分不出来了
And I'm too far gone to know the difference.
祝贺你拿到面试
Congratulations on the interview.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
‐ Are you okay? ‐ Yes, I'm fine.
没关系
It's nothing.
如果你真想知道 我没有朋友
If you must know, I have no friends.
-不 安斯丽不是这个 -真的 不仅仅是她
‐ No, Ainsley didn't mean‐‐ - Really, and it's not just her.
而是我社交的那些邪恶婊♥子♥
It's those evil twats that I socialize with.
她们取笑我 因为我的
They make fun of me, because my...
我的父亲开了一家狗粮公♥司♥
my father started a dog food company.
所以她们给我取外号♥
So they have mean little nicknames‐‐
宝路 爱犬大赛
Pedigree, Best in Show.
产品真的非常好
It really is a wonderful product.
他们只是用特殊的肉 狗吃了几乎没有便便问题
They only use choice cuts and almost no fecal matter.
抱歉 我不明白 问题在哪里
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What's the problem?
她们都觉得我低人一等
Well, they all think I'm beneath them,
因为我是"新兴财富"
because I'm "New money."
我们没有继承财产
We didn't inherit our wealth.
而是通过努力后天赚取
We made it all through hard work.
你为什么和这些人做朋友
Why do you hang out with these people?
她们听起来糟透了
They sound terrible.
没有安斯丽 我就只剩她们了
Without Ainsley, they're all I have.
她是我唯一的挚友
She was my only true friend.
我知道她现在烦心事很多
Well, I know she's going through a lot right now,
但如果你需要找人谈谈 我一直都在
but I'm always here if you ever need someone to talk to.
你真好心 亲爱的 谢谢
Well, that's kind, dear, thank you.
但你我都不希望如此
But neither of us really want that.
是啊
Yeah.
我想明天下午过来 行吗
卡什
Kash!
你说得对 扎拉要回来了
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表