剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
You should be grateful that you can wake up.
忘了我上周差点死掉吗
Or did you forget I almost died last week?
-没有 爸爸 我们很感激 -很好
- No, Abu, we're very grateful. - Good.
去清♥真♥寺告诉安♥拉♥
Well, you can tell that to Allah at masjid, huh?
塔比 我做到了
Tabby, hey. I did it.
我很害怕 但是我做到了
I was so scared, but I did it.
你把那颗痣给点了
You got that mole removed?
什么 不是
What? Wait, no.
我刚把我的短篇故事发给了《纽约客》
I--I just sent my short story to The New Yorker.
我有个朋友在那上班
A friend of mine, she works there,
她说她今天会读
and she said she would read it today.
-达菲 这太了不起了 -嗯 我在等什么呢
- Duffy, that's huge. - Yeah. I figure, what am I waiting for?
为什么要剥夺全世界因为没看一篇
Why deprive the world of another New Yorker story
《纽约客》故事而内疚的机会
to feel guilty about not reading?
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
是你一手促成的
Well, you're the one who made it happen.
没有你的编辑 我肯定还在
Without your edits, I would still be slaving away
磨粉厂里做苦力
at the creative gristmill as I mine the key--
-够了 达菲 -嗯
- That's enough, Duffy. - Right.
所以我需要一个优秀的编辑
That's why I need a great editor.
你确定你不介意昆汀父母
And you're sure you're okay with Quentin's parents
策划整个葬礼吗
planning the entire funeral?
当然
Yes, of course.
索普-布拉德家族的葬礼几个世纪以来都是这样的
It's how Thorpe-Bloode funerals have been done for centuries.
你不觉得有点没有人情味吗
Well, don't you think the whole thing feels a little impersonal?
不是很昆汀
I mean, it's not very Quentin.
这个国家传统很重要
Tradition is important in this country.
你觉得戴一顶60厘米高的皮帽
Do you think wearing a 2-foot-tall fur hat
是保护女王最有效的方式吗
is the most efficient way to guard the Queen?
不 但这是传统
No, but it's tradition.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想确保你不介意
I just want to make sure that you're fine with it.
你只有一次机会
You only get to do this once.
进来
Come in.
安德鲁 马♥克♥思♥和我想跟你谈谈
Andrew, Marcus and I would like to talk to you for a moment.
我们觉得支付我们一般工资不公平
We feel that paying us half salary is not fair.
实际上 我们认为这很不道德
In fact, we think it's unethical.
我们敦促你做正确的事
We urge you to do the right thing.
"我们觉得" "我们认为" "我们敦促"
"We feel"? "We think"? "We urge"?
你这几句话里"我们"二字太多了
There was so much "we, we" in that sentence,
我还以为我是在法国妓院里呢
I thought I was in a French bordello.
马♥克♥思♥ 你也同意这番谬论吗
Marcus, do you agree with this nonsense?
绝对不同意
Oh, absolutely not, no.
我只是进来提醒你
Um, I was just coming in to remind you
你周日要去见选民们
you're meeting constituents on Sunday.
我很乐意周日加班工作
Oh, I'm happy to work on Sunday.
如果玛雅认为这有违道德 她可以不加班
Maya doesn't have to if she thinks it's, uh, unethical.
玛雅 如果你觉得这份工作的现实
Mm, Maya, if you find the realities of this job
让你无法接受 你可以辞职
too overwhelming, feel free to resign.
不 我周末可以加班 我狂爱周末加班
No, no. I can work weekends. I love working weekends.
我只是要求得到合理的工资而已
I was simply asking for fair pay.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我都不知道你干公职是为了钱
I didn't realize you got into public service for the money.
这里有些文件 你需要签字
Um, I've got some forms for you to sign.
走之前 要跟伊克巴勒伊玛目打个招呼吗
Before we go, should we say hello to Imam Iqbal?
你想怎样都行 爸
Anything you want, Abu.
希望以后你能经常来清♥真♥寺
And I hope we can count on seeing you at masjid more regularly now.
我喜欢在私下奉行宗教信仰
Uh, I kind of prefer to observe my religion more privately.
这对我来说是很私人的事
It's very personal to me.
就像你贴在网上的那张在馅饼大赛上的照片
Like when you posted that Instagram from a pie‐eating contest
那可是在斋月期间
during Ramadan.
现在伊玛目也开始玩Instagram了吗
Imams are on Instagram now?
天呐 我得删除好多照片了
Damn, I've got some deleting to do.
能否谈谈眼下的正事
Uh, shall we get on with the real business at hand?
没错 我拿一下文件夹
Oh, yes, let me grab my binders.
不好意思 "眼下的正事"是什么
I'm sorry, what exactly is "The business at hand"?
当然是给你介绍一个穆♥斯♥林♥姑娘啦
Setting you up with a nice Muslim girl, of course.
你父亲告诉我你喜欢包办式婚姻
Your father told me that you're interested in an arranged marriage.
不好意思 伊玛目 我不想要包办婚姻
I'm sorry, Imam. I don't want an arranged marriage.
那对我来说有点太老派了
It's a little old‐fashioned for me.
通过清♥真♥寺来认识对象
Dating through the mosque
跟通过婚恋网站来认识其实很像
is a lot like meeting someone on a dating site,
只不过现在我就是算法本身
except I am the algorithm.
我想在死之前看到你结婚 卡什夫
And I would like to see you married before I die, Kashif.
你就不能为你垂死的父亲努力下吗
Can you not try for your dying father?
在他死之前
Before he dies?
我终究会结婚的 但这不是我的风格
I will get married eventually. This just isn't my style.
浪漫和爱情的焰火就不重要了吗
What about romance? What about fireworks?
是啊
Ah, yes.
焰火可能会很美
Fireworks can be beautiful.
但也可能会炸掉你的手指
But, also, they can blow your fingers off.
你曾试过按你的方法来 瞧瞧最后的结果
You tried doing it your way and look how that turned out.
野蛮人
Savage.
你们年轻人容易被肤浅的东西迷惑
You young people get distracted by the superficial.
我们是要建立一段终身的伴侣关系
We are building a lifelong partnership,
而非像桑迪和丹尼·祖科那样的夏日露水情缘
not a summer fling like Sandy and Danny Zuko.
你真的认为
Look, do you really think
我会和法缇玛建立长久的爱情关系吗
I'm gonna find long‐lasting love with Fatima,
一个27岁的企业会计 上过牛津大学
a 27‐year‐old corporate accountant who went to Oxford
喜欢听德雷克的歌♥ 并且...
and loves listening to Drake and is...
长得很漂亮
Wow, quite beautiful.
不如你把这个拿回去
Why don't you just take this with you
好好考虑下
and think about it?
老兄
Dude.
罗丝 你好
Oh, Rosie, hello.
很抱歉打扰你
I‐‐I'm sorry to bother you‐‐
哎哟 瞧瞧哪个亏心鬼决定出现了
Oy, look who decided to show his sorry face.
是克雷格
It's Craig.
就是背着我们家扎拉出轨的那个克雷格
Oh, the same Craig what mugged off our Zara?
你竟敢跑来这里 胆子挺肥啊
You got some nerve showing up here,
除非你希望我们往你眼睛里喷丙烯酸
unless you want an acrylic lodged in your eye.
听着 我活该被你们骂
Look, I deserve all of that,
但你们看到扎拉了吗
but have any of you seen Zara?
我真的很担心 她突然就销声匿迹了
I'm really worried. She's just totally disappeared.
想得真美呢 说的像我会把我们家扎拉的
Oh, yeah, I'll give away the precise locality
准确位置告诉那个欺骗她的男人似的
of our Zara to the man what was lying to her face.
-开什么玩笑 -所以你确实知道她在哪儿
- Are you having a laugh? - So you do know where she is?
或许知道 也或许不知道
Maybe we do, maybe we don't.
重点是 女性友谊是这世上最坚不可破的东西
Point is, female friendship is the strongest force on Earth.
我们像辣妹组合一样团结一心
We stick together like the Spice Girls.
她们撕逼解散闹得人尽皆知
They famously broke up.
她们后来重聚了 不是吗
They reunited, didn't they?
归根结底 扎拉很安全 克雷格
At the end of the day, Craig, Zara is safe.
所以你不用担心
So stop worrying.
但归根结底 克雷格
But at the end of the day, Craig,
就算我们想告诉你她在哪儿
even if we wanted to tell you where she is‐‐
我们也不能说 出于法律的原因
We can't‐from a legality perspective.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你上过大学 不是吗
You went to university, didn't you?
自己想去吧 傻♥逼♥
Figure it out yourself, twat.
女士们
Ladies‐‐
-再见 -女士们
- Buh‐bye. - Ladies!
珍玛 我们有事要跟你说
Gemma, we have a matter to discuss.
是不是哈维试图抱着你的腿开操
Did Harvey try to make love to your leg?
请你们原谅它 它也很伤心
Please forgive him. He's grieving too.
不 是关于吉尔斯的事
No, it's about Giles.
我们担心这孩子
We're worried about the boy.
他变得很孤僻 什么都不肯吃
He's withdrawn. He's not eating.
他穿着同一件脏兮兮的足球服已经好几天了
He's been wearing the same filthy football shirt for days.
那是我的错
Oh, that's my fault.
我今早忘了把干净衣服拿出来给他了
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表