剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
‐ Ugh. You mean, like, dating? ‐ Yeah.
我还没准备好
I am so not ready for that.
不一定非得特别认真
It doesn't have to be something serious,
只是约炮而已
just, you know, a hookup.
你知道现在对我来说 一个男的得有多性感
Do you know how hot a guy would have to be
我才会想睡他吗
for me to sleep with him right now?
就算是"雷神"斯光着上身出现在咱家门口
Like, a shirtless Hemsworth could show up at our front door
我也会说 算了
and I'd be like, "Eh, I'm good."
提个建议而已
I'm just saying.
我晚上听到你在房♥间里看《古战场传奇》
I hear you watching Outlander at night.
剧里的苏格兰风景美极了
The Scottish landscapes are beautiful.
我可都听到了
We share a wall.
那是我这辈子看过的最棒的电影
Yo, that is the best film I've ever seen in my life.
每部电影你都那样说
You say that about every film.
是啊 我说得都没错
Yes, and I'm always right.
你有没有考虑过演电影
Have you ever considered film,
还是说你更偏向戏剧表演
or are you more like a stage actor?
哥们 我只是个本分的银行业者
Bruv, I'm a banker with a headshot.
那你为什么不去试镜呢
So why don't you go on auditions?
因为我有份全职工作
'Cause I have a full‐time job.
我得供养一家老小
I'm providing for my whole family.
兄弟 这是个副业当道的时代
Bruv, this is a side hustle economy.
你看我 我开着一家手♥机♥店
Look at me. I own a mobile phone shop.
我还打碟
I'm a DJ.
我还在Etsy上卖♥♥这些酷炫手链
I sell these dope bracelets on Etsy.
百分百鼠皮的
100% rat leather, isn't it?
兄弟 你得找个
Bruv, you've just got to find an acting gig
与你银行工作时间不冲突的表演工作
that fits with your Goldman schedule.
那不存在的 相信我
Yeah, it doesn't exist. Trust me.
过去几周我一直在看角色招募信息
I've been looking at casting calls for the past few weeks.
所有的试镜和彩排
Every audition and rehearsal
都是在我的工作日
takes place during the day when I'm at work.
演戏对我来说是没戏了
It's not gonna happen for me.
跟我来
Come with me.
-什么 你要去哪儿 -跟我来
‐ What? Where're you going? ‐ Come with me.
我会证明给你看
I'ma show you.
这是部儿童剧
This is a play for kids.
没错 所以它最适合你 兄弟
Yeah, that's why it's perfect, bruv.
孩子们得去上学
Kids got to go to school,
所以排练只能放在晚上和周末
so you can do rehearsals on nights and weekends.
我是指在像样的剧院里演一出正经的戏
I meant more like a proper play at a proper theater;
而非我们小时候演《雾都孤儿》的那种地方
not the place we did Oliver Twist when we were ten.
听我说
Listen, yeah?
万事开头难 明白吗
Everybody's got to start somewhere, bruv, all right?
卡迪·B在出名前 是跳脱衣舞的
'Fore she became famous, Cardi B was a stripper.
查宁·塔图姆也一样
So was Channing Tatum.
慢着 你是不是也该从脱衣舞者做起
Wait, should you strip?
什么 得了吧
What? Bruv.
卡什
Kash?
卡什夫·汗 真的是你吗
Kashif Khan, is it really you?
阿里夫人 我不敢相信您还记得我
Mrs. Ali? I can't believe you remember me.
我当然记得你啊
Well, of course I remember you.
你当时是个很棒的小演员
You were such a good little actor.
您还记得我吗 我叫巴希尔
Do you remember me? Basheer.
我是4号♥孤儿 长虱子的那个
I was Orphan number four, and I had lice.
您现在还掌管这间剧院吗
Do you still run the theater?
是的 我会导演今年的《音乐之声》
Yes. I'm directing The Sound of Music this year.
您能不能在里面给卡什安排个角色
Yo, have you got a role for Kash in that?
什么 不用不用
What? No, no.
我想您不会需要一个成年路人
I don't think you need a random adult.
事实上 你愿意扮演冯·特拉普上校吗
Well, actually, would you want to play Captain Von Trapp?
什么 真的吗
What, seriously?
不然 就得由我戴着假胡须来演了
Well, otherwise, it'll be me with a mustache.
但是你来演更好 你考虑一下
But this is a much better idea. You‐‐think about it.
就这么定了
I'm in.
探戈是一场诱惑的游戏
The tango is a game of seduction.
你们的身体要协调一致 明白了吗
Your bodies need to move together as one, okay?
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
五 六 七
Five, six, seven.
你猜怎么着 我跳不来 我放弃
Okay, you know what? I can't do this. I quit.
我就是不会跳 我没法
I just can't do it. I can't‐‐
克雷格 还有不到两个月
Craig, we're performing a wedding dance
我们要在全国电视播出的婚礼上献舞一支
on national television in less than two months' time.
和我的舞步保持一致 不然我会让你好看
Move together as one with me, or I'll kick your ass.
布莱斯 很高兴见到你
Bryce, nice to see you.
我刚刚还在筹划如何装♥修♥你家
I was just working on some ideas for your place.
你这么说我很高兴
Ooh, I'm glad to hear it.
目前来看 我唯一的装潢只有
Right now, the only décor I have is a‐‐
一盆死掉的植物和一摞披萨盒
a dead plant and a stack of pizza boxes.
我会在有生之年拿到这份演讲的初稿吗
Will I be receiving a draft of this speech anytime soon,
还是说我应该把它当做遗产留给我的近亲
or shall I bequeath it to my next‐of‐kin in my will?
抱歉 先生 我马上写完
‐ Sorry, sir. I was just finishing up.
她才没有呢 她刚才一直专心盯着脸书
No, she wasn't, sir. She was wistfully gazing at Facebook.
-我不懂 -不懂什么
- I don't get it. -What now?
整件事都不懂 这个叫冯·特拉普的人
I don't get this whole thing. This Von Trapp guy, yeah?
-是啊 -他自称是海军 但他生活在奥地利
- Yeah. ‐ Says he's in the navy, but he lives in Austria.
-所以呢 - 奥地利是内陆国 地理课上讲过
‐ So what? ‐ Austria is landlocked. I remember that from geography.
老兄 这是根据真人真事改编的 好吗
Bruv, it's based on a true story, okay?
你到底能不能帮我背台词
Will you just help me learn the lines?
就是现在
This is it.
几个月的练习要展示成果了
Months of practice have led to this moment.
来吧 宝贝
Let's do this, babe.
亲爱的 我
Oh, honey, I'm‐‐
神奇的是 你们竟然跳得更糟糕了
Somehow, you've gotten worse.
有没有可能你们俩都患有
Is it possible you could both have some kind of
退行性神经障碍
degenerative neurological disorder?
我们该怎么办 克雷格
What are we gonna do, Craig?
-达菲 -嗨
- Duffy. ‐ Hey.
你忙什么呢
Where have you been?
游戏之夜一直没出现
You keep missing game night.
是啊 我一直忙着教书 写作呢
Yeah, I've just been really busy teaching, writing.
最近经常用我的慢炖锅
Got really into using my slow cooker
然后被校园保安没收了
until campus security took it away.
不想见到你的前任这很正常
It's okay to not wanna see your ex for a minute.
顺便告诉你 她还在上班呢
She's still at work, by the way.
我就盼着她不在呢
Yeah, I was kinda hoping that.
我的休闲西服还在她这 我需要拿回来
She has my blazer, and I really need it.
好啊 来吧
Oh, okay. Come on.
我需要我的休闲西服是因为
You know, I need the blazer 'cause
我要去参加一个婚礼的彩排晚宴
I'm going to a rehearsal dinner for an upcoming wedding
一个在金融业工作的非裔美国人
for a certain African‐American guy who works in finance.
名字与鸡蛋押韵
Name rhymes with egg‐‐
我知道这个周末是克雷格的婚礼 好吗
I know this weekend is Craig's wedding, okay?
我没有改变主意
No, I haven't changed my mind.
拜托 小安 这可是克雷格啊
Come on, Ains. It's Craig,
他假装是碧昂丝的后备舞者
the guy who pretended to be one of Beyoncé's backup dancers
就为了让你可以去后台
so you could get backstage.
即使我想去 我也不能去
Well, even if I wanted to go, I can't.
那天晚上我有一个重要工作
I have a big job that night.
安斯丽 你再也没有第二次机会
Ainsley, you're not gonna get another chance
看到克雷格结婚了
to see Craig get married
除非你在电视
unless you watch it on TV
或者《恋爱小屋》软件上看直播
or stream it live on the Love Chalet app.
在这里 拿上你的休闲西服离开吧
Here. Take the blazer and go.
安斯丽 再考虑下
Ainsley, come on.
我真希望我能告诉你我的真实感受
"I wish I could've told you how I really felt.
当然我对你还有感情
Of course I still have feelings for you,
但我知道我们在一起
"But I know that being together would jeopardize
会把我一生中最重要的友情毁掉
one of the most important friendships of my life."
天哪
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表