剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
听着 我知道这更多的是他的错 而非你的错
Look, I know this is more his fault than yours,
所以我给你一点建议吧
so let me give you a piece of advice.
别再跟别的女人的丈夫上♥床♥了
Don't fuck another woman's husband.
也别将你的生活完全建立在一个男人身上
And don't build your life around a man.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道我应该早点来的
I know I should have come sooner.
在你狗屁胡扯地道歉前
Before you give me some bullshit apology,
我要提醒你 我一个德克萨斯州的亲戚
I should warn you, one of my Texas relatives
送了我们一把枪 作为新婚礼物
gave us a gun as a wedding present.
我不是来道歉的
I'm not here to apologize.
我是来解释原因的 如果我的解释狗屁不通
I'm here to explain why, and if the explanation sucks,
你可以开枪打死我
you can shoot me.
好吧
Fine.
我取消婚礼
I called off the wedding,
是因为你要嫁的那个人就是个彻底的谎言
because the person you were marrying was a lie.
好了 我要去拿枪了
Okay, I'm getting my gun.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
听着 我这一辈子 都在试图成为背离我本性的人
Look, my whole life I've been trying to be something I'm not.
我以真实的自己和自己的出身为耻
I was embarrassed of who I was and where I was from.
所以我想着 "我还可以成为什么样的人呢"
So I thought, "Who else can I be?"
于是我最终变成了这样一个人
And what I landed on was this.
一个混♥蛋♥
An asshole.
没错 算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
我跑去上大学 抛下了我曾经所有的朋友
I went to university and dropped all of my mates
假装我对地方债券感兴趣
and pretended I had an interest in municipal bonds
还跟一个美丽风趣的美国女孩订了婚
and got engaged to a beautiful, funny American girl,
我坚信她不会喜欢真实的我
who I didn't believe would have been interested in the first guy.
重点是 我就是个大骗子
And the point is, I'm a massive fraud.
我很抱歉 直到婚礼当日
And I'm incredibly sorry I didn't figure this out
我才想明白这一切
until the day of our wedding,
但我希望你能明白 这一切都不是你的错
but I hope you can see that none of this was your fault.
其实 我等了一整周
You know, I've been waiting all week
听你解释为什么决定毁掉我们这段完美的感情
to hear why you decided to blow up our perfect relationship,
但我们的感情并不完美
but it wasn't perfect.
我其实并不了解你
I didn't really know you,
令人不安的是 我根本不在乎
and the disturbing thing is, I didn't care.
因为我喜欢你描述的那个演出来的人
Because I liked that fake guy you described,
我想嫁给他
and I wanted to marry him.
在你走之前
Before you go...
这是你的
This is yours.
-小安 我真的很抱歉 -你是该抱歉
- Ains, I'm really sorry. - You should be.
我刚跟安斯丽谈过了 你说得没错
I just spoke to Ainsley. You were right.
我欠她一个解释 老实说
I owed her an explanation, and to be honest--
没错 欠安斯丽解释 不是欠我
Yeah, to Ainsley...not me.
我做了玉米片
Hey, hey, I made nachos.
配料满满 有芝士 辣椒 你想来点吗
Fully loaded, queso, 'penos. You want some?
好
Yeah.
你是不是喜欢玛雅
Do you have a thing for Maya?
什么 当然不是
What? No!
那你为什么买♥♥一条刻着M的项链送给她
Then why did you buy her a necklace with an M on it?
那个...不是给她的
That...wasn't for her.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我翻看过你的东西
I-I went through your stuff.
我想知道你衣服的尺码
I wanted to know your clothing sizes
以后生日送给你
for future birthdays.
你对玛雅的感情都把你逼疯了
Dude, your feelings for Maya are making you crazy.
我才没疯
I'm not crazy!
你都单相思她整整十年了
You've been pining after her for a decade.
你得成熟一点
You gotta grow up.
我们都一样
We both do.
你说得对
You're right.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我得放下这份感情
I-I just have to let this go.
没错 这就对了
Yes. That's my boy.
然后玛雅或许会自己回到我身边
Then maybe Maya will find her way back to me--
不 停止
No! Stop!
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
塔比 你有空吗
Hey, Tabby, you got a minute?
我就想问问 你邀我去看
Hey, I just wanted to know if your offer
《天使在美国》 现在还有效吗
to see Angels in America was still on the table.
首演夜之后剧就被取消了
Oh, they canceled it after opening night.
管理部门认为让一个13岁的孩子
The administration decided it wasn't appropriate
演主角罗伊·科恩不妥当
for a 13-year-old to play Roy Cohn.
也有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
那你还愿意有空时跟我出去喝一杯吗
Well, would you still like to get a drink with me sometime?
不行 上次见完你后 我就交了一个男友
Oh, no, I've actually gotten a really serious boyfriend
我们很认真在交往
since I saw you last.
我知道了 抱歉
Ah, no, I see. I'm sorry.
我真蠢 我只是...
I'm so stupid. I just...
那这是个约会咯
So it's a date?
好吧
Okay.
茱莉亚 我不会耽误你很久
Julia, this won't take long.
莫莉也是我的女儿 好吗
Molly is my daughter too, okay?
-我就知道我不该来的 -不 等一下
- I knew I shouldn't have come. - No, hold up, hold up.
我知道我不该去见她 但我就是见了
Now, I know I wasn't supposed to meet her, but I did.
而且老实说 我认为我会是个好爸爸
And honestly, I think I could be a great dad.
我会说无聊的故事 我很喜欢打高尔夫
I tell boring stories, I love golf,
我还使用生发水
I use Rogaine.
-但这事重点不在你 -没错
- But this isn't about you. - Exactly.
莫莉才是重点 所以
It is about Molly, which is why...
我签了这些文件
I signed these.
作为一个律师 我很意外
As a lawyer, I'm surprised.
但作为一个母亲 谢谢你
But as a mum, thank you.
还有 我给她买♥♥了份礼物
Also, I, uh, I got her this.
你不是非得要交给她
You don't have to give it to her,
不过这东西我戴着也不好看
but it doesn't look good on me.
克雷格 你死定了
Craig, you're a dead man.
-我就知道你偷吃 -扎拉 扎拉 冷静点
- I knew you were cheating! - Zara, Zara, calm down.
-我没背着你偷吃 -我就知道
- I am not cheating on you. - I knew it!
我还是先走吧
I should leave.
你最好走快一点 破坏人家家庭的狐狸精
Yeah, you better walk, you home-wrecker.
你就想要这种有高级工作的
Is that what you want, a classy woman
优雅女人对不对 她就算滥用员工折扣
with a fancy job who probably never got fired
估计也不会被服装店炒鱿鱼
from Topshop for abusing her discount?
不 那不是我想要的
No, that's not what I want.
你居然在我生日这天 做出这种事
I can't believe you would do this to me on my birthday.
今天不是你生日啊
It's not your birthday.
我生日就在这个月
It is my birthday month!
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself!
扎拉 我没有出轨
Zara, I am not having an affair.
我是有个女儿
I have a daughter.
她是你女儿
She's your daughter?
可她都那么老了
But she's so old.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想突然告诉你这种爆♥炸♥性新闻
I didn't want to just drop this whole thing on you.
我想自己先想清楚
I wanted to have it figured out first.
我们就应该一起面对各种问题
We're supposed to figure out things together.
我们是一体的 克雷格 我们是扎拉和克雷格
We're a team, Craig. We're Zara and Craig.
也就是扎雷格啊 克雷格
Zraig, Craig. Zraig.
我们是扎雷格
We are Zraig.
很抱歉我没跟你说实话
I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you.
过去一周我都一直以为
And all this week I was thinking
-你背着我跟玛雅有一腿 -没有
- you were cheating on me with Maya. - No.
你们俩整天偷偷摸摸的
The way you two were sneaking around...
不 我只是想问她意见 我该怎么做
No, I just wanted to get her opinion on what I should do,
为什么每个人都以为我跟玛雅有一腿
and why does everyone think I'm cheating with Maya?
感觉你们种族歧视
It feels racial.
等等 这么说玛雅比我先知道这事
Wait. So you told Maya before you told me?
扎拉 别生气
Zara, don't be upset.
你不也每件事都先跟你闺蜜们说 再跟我说吗
Don't you tell your girlfriends everything before you tell me?
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表