剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
It's--I've just--I've been really busy--
我们都很忙
We're all busy.
我当然不忙 我富得流油 但是
Well, I'm not, obviously. I'm incredibly wealthy, but still...
珍玛策划了你的新娘送礼会
Gemma planned your bridal shower, didn't she?
她鼓励你开店
She encouraged you when you opened up your shop.
她为你 为我做了很多
Yeah. She does so much for you and for me.
我每次因为喝多而昏倒在床上的时候
Whenever I pass out in bed, 'cause I've been overserved again,
醒来总会发现盖着一床毯子
I always wake up under my blanket,
旁边放着一瓶扑热息痛
little bottle of Paracetamol next to me.
我不配这样 我不配她
I don't deserve that. I don't deserve her.
我也不配 你说的是
And neither do I. You're right.
我会补偿她的
I will make it up to her.
你当然要了
Oh, you bet my sculpted arse you will.
你给我听好了
Now, you listen and you listen good.
接下来你要这么做
This is what's gonna happen.
20分钟后 你要到我们家来
In 20 minutes, you are going to come over
你要下跪求她原谅
and you will bend the knee and you will beg for her forgiveness.
-明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
-明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
-确定 -是的
- Do you? - Yes.
不能告诉她我们有过这次对话
She will never know this conversation took place.
再见
Good day to you.
真好 是你啊
Oh, good, it's you.
我是来道歉的 我之前越界了
I came to apologize. I was completely out of line.
没错 你的问题性别歧视
And yeah, your questions were sexist,
你的政♥治♥立场过时
and your political positions are archaic--
美国人的悔罪都是这么无礼
American contrition is quite rude.
但我真心想为你工作
But I do want to work for you.
我为什么要雇用一个
Why should I hire a boorish American
认为我立场过时的粗鲁美国人
who finds my positions "Archaic"?
因为我知道明天
Because I know that tomorrow
你会就家庭教育法案发表演说
you're giving a speech on the Home Education Bill.
所以呢
And?
根据你以前的演说
And based on previous speeches,
你会指出无能的当地部门
you'll point to the incompetent, local authorities
缺乏全国统一课程
the lack of a national curriculum,
以及学校出勤令的失败
and the failures of the school attendance order.
也许 如果我说了这些呢
Perhaps, and what if I do?
你会漏掉很有说服力的论据
You'll be leaving out the really convincing argument
比如有特殊需求的孩子
about kids with special needs,
尤其是那些没有教育健康保健计划的
especially those without an EHC plan.
这条建议是免费的
That one was for free.
如果你还想要帮助 你就得雇用我
But if you want any more help, you'll have to hire me.
有意思 但我已经雇用了马♥克♥思♥
Interesting, but I've already hired Marcus.
马♥克♥思♥ 进来
Marcus, get in here.
先生
Yes, sir.
你们两人都能胜任这份工作
Now, each of you is more than qualified to do this job,
所以我决定同时雇用你们 工资对半分
so I've decided to hire you both on half salary.
希望这不会有任何问题
I hope that won't cause any problems.
当然不会
Not at all.
这主意太棒了
Yes, sir. Brilliant idea.
很有撒切尔夫人的精神
That's that Margaret Thatcher spirit.
我们其中一人会走上巅峰 另一个会死掉
One of us will rise to the top and the other will die
被排水沟里的垃圾噎死
choking on the rubbish in the gutter.
我不在乎你们俩之间的关系好不好
Oh, I don't care about your dynamic.
请离开
Please leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我们要共事的话
Well, if we're gonna work together,
希望我们能做朋友
I hope we can be friends.
有个小问题
Yeah, one small problem.
我无法和我的死敌做朋友
I can't be friends with my mortal enemy.
祝你晚上不顺
Have a bad night.
我很抱歉我之前说的话 珍玛
I am so sorry for what I said, Gemma.
我不是个有大把空闲时间的家庭主妇
I'm not just a housewife with endless time on her hands.
我是三个不同鸟类慈善机构的委员会委员
I'm on the board of three different bird-related charities.
我知道 你为我还有为鸟类付出了很多
I know, and you do so much for me and for the birds.
对不起 因为工作我这个朋友太不称职了
I'm sorry. I've--I've been a shit friend because of work.
还因为玛雅的需求
And Maya's neediness.
但我保证我会为你挤出时间
But I promise to always make time for you.
很好 我们明天早上6点打球
Perfect. Our court time tomorrow is 6:00 A. M.
好好打扮
Dress to impress.
来 我给你看看我的服装
Come on, I'll show you my outfit.
卡什·汗
Kash Khan.
卡什夫·汗
Kashif Khan.
卡利吉
Kalij.
-爸 -爸 你还活着
- Dad. - Dad, you're alive!
你之前在担心我吗 儿子
Were you worried about me, Beta?
医生说你可以恢复
The doctor says you're gonna recover.
但你不能再工作得这么累了
But you have to stop working so hard,
你的饮食习惯也得完全改掉
and your diet has to change completely.
如果我不工作 谁来给阿西夫买♥♥衣服
If I stop working, who's going to clothe Asif?
我总是叫他别再长了
I keep telling him to stop growing,
但他就是不听
but he won't listen.
你不用再加班了
You won't have to work double shifts anymore.
我刚刚得到了大幅加薪
I just got a big raise.
我会照顾你 你们两个
I'm gonna take care of you, both of you.
加了多少
How much is the raise?
我能买♥♥一台装有五个游戏的任天堂Switch游戏机吗
Can I get a Nintendo Switch with five games?
你自己去加薪
Get your own raise, man.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hello! - Hi.
我知道今晚是游戏之夜
Look, I know it's game night,
但我不会久留
but I'm not gonna stay long.
我只会玩一局大富翁 仅此而已
I'll play one game of Monopoly until the end and that is it.
这是什么
What--uh, what's this?
达菲 我们之前对你的作品态度太混♥蛋♥了
Duffy, we were total dicks about your writing,
我们想补偿你
and we wanted to make it up to you.
所以我们要一起读你的书
So we're all gonna read your book together,
即使要读一辈子
even if it takes the rest of our lives.
我不知道该说什么 你们太好了
I-I don't know what to say. This is so sweet.
-谢谢你们 -克雷格 你先来
- Thank you, guys. - Craig, you start.
《曾经富足》
From Once Was Plenty--
你有没有看着峡谷
"Have you ever looked into the canyon
而峡谷也看着你
"And had the canyon stare back at you?
在他从事公园巡逻员的30年里
"In his 30 years as a park ranger...
尤利西斯·万斯
"Ulysses Vance...
从没有感到
"Had never felt...
如此孤单过
so utterly alone."
克雷格 你在哭吗
Craig, are you crying?
我的书写得很好吗
Is my book good?
-不是 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
我得跟你们说点事
I have to tell you something.
我和扎拉分手了
Zara and I broke up...
真的分了
for real.
这次她不会回来了
She's not coming back this time.
克雷格 发生了什么
Craig, what happened?
我瞒了她一件大事
I kept something really big from her.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
又喝多了吗 亲爱的
Had too much again, darling?
我想不出你怎么会睡着
I can't fathom why you're asleep.
斯♥诺♥克那么好看
Snooker is so gripping.
昆汀 亲爱的
Quentin, darling...
昆汀 亲爱的
Quentin, darling?
我又要帮你穿睡衣吗
Am I gonna have to put you in your pajamas again?
昆汀
Quentin.
昆汀 亲爱的
Quentin? Darling?
昆汀
Quentin!
昆汀 我的天
Quentin! Oh, my God.
亲爱的 醒...
Darling? Wake--
昆汀
Quentin!
昆汀
Quentin.
我的天
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表