剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
这挺有趣的
Huh. Well, this is interesting.
原来英国皇家植物园有全世界最老的盆栽植物
Turns out Kew Gardens has the oldest pot plant in the world.
1770年的
1770.
这可是个有用的知识点
Now that is a neat fact.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing, no.
你总是能为这些小事而激动
You just always get so excited about little facts.
你让我想起了我7年级的历史老师
You remind me of my seventh grade history teacher.
-我可不喜欢 -不 不
- Hmm, don't love that. - Oh, no, no.
他很帅 所有的女孩子们都暗恋他
He was cute. All the girls had a crush on him.
总之呢 还是来讨论下你的后院吧
Anyway, let's talk about your backyard.
好啊
Sure.
你有没有看到什么你喜欢的 或者…
Um, is there anything you're seeing that you like, or...
说实话 我都分不出花的种类
Honestly, I... I hardly know one flower from another.
我对红酒也没有研究
Same goes for wine.
我对红酒也一窍不通
Oh, I... I don't know anything about wine either.
我假装很懂 好像我很有品位 但是…
I mean, I pretend I do so that I seem fancy,but...
-大家都这样 -其实呢
- Naturally. - Honestly,
我最爱的还是老乡村店买♥♥的自♥制♥红酒
my favorite is still the house red from the Cracker Barrel.
什么 不会吧
Oh, hell no.
是的 没错了
Yeah. Shit, yeah.
-你确实是个德州女孩 -是啊
- You're a Texas girl. - Yeah.
我第一次接吻就是在老乡村店
I had my first kiss in a Cracker Barrel.
我来给你讲讲德州式的初吻
Oh, let me tell you about a Texas first kiss.
来吧
Come on now.
好 我的初吻是在一辆皮卡车后面
Okay. Mine was in the back of a pickup truck
在一场橄榄球比赛结束后
after a football game.
-经典 -我染上了虱子
- Classic. - I got chiggers.
是啊 是会染上的
Yeah, you would.
我和你聊天的时候 感觉就像回家乡了
When I'm talking to you, I feel like I'm back home.
我也有这种感觉
I feel like I'm home too.
我很久前就想这么做了
Been wanting to do that for a long time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有男朋友
I'm seeing someone, and...
我真的不能
I just can't.
你在这呢
Ah, there you are.
豪士罗剧院这个项目
Um, how far along are we on
还有多久开演
that Hounslow theater project?
这周末开幕 记得吗
Uh, the opening night's this weekend, remember?
你是贵宾
You're the guest of honor.
我刚订了100个有你头像的纸杯蛋糕
I just ordered a hundred cupcakes with your face on them.
太不幸了
Oh, that's unfortunate.
什么情况
What is going on?
党♥鞭♥不同意
Uh, the party whip reacted negatively
安德鲁投资一个在豪士罗的剧院
to Andrew bankrolling a theater in Hounslow.
他当然不同意 为什么呢
Of course he did. Why?
因为那里都是移♥民♥来的棕色人群吗
Because it's an immigrant neighborhood full of brown people?
不是 因为那里是反对派的选区
Uh, no, because it's one of the opposition's constituencies.
天呐 你这么说简直是种族歧视
God, you're racist for even saying that.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不管什么原因
Whatever the reason,
这都不值得危及我在政党中的地位
this isn't worth jeopardizing my position in the party.
-算了吧 -不 不能算了
- Moving on. - No, not moving on.
你不能现在退出 好吗
You can't pull out right now, okay?
因为如果你星期六不在那里 没人会去
If you're not there on Saturday, no one will show.
-没人会捐款 -你这么在意是为什么
- No one will donate. - Why do you care so much?
你一开始都不想做这件事
You didn't want to do this in the first place.
因为卡… 大家在那里
Well, because Ka... Everyone there
都很努力地工作 我怎么对孩子们解释
has worked really hard, and what am I gonna tell the kids?
跟他们说我病了
Oh, tell them I've been taken ill.
这是我父亲对我所有生日的解释
That's what my father did for all my birthdays.
抱歉了 但是政♥治♥迫使我们做一些艰难的抉择
I'm sorry, but politics forces us to make difficult decisions.
我已经决定了
I've made up my mind.
但是你不能这么做
But you can't do this.
我说了 我已经决定了
Ah, I said I've made up my mind.
如果你不同意 就另寻工作吧
If you don't agree, you can find work elsewhere.
该死 真该死…
Shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit.
我能听到你说该死
I can hear you saying "Shit."
布莱斯 嗨
Bryce. Hi.
听着 昨天我很抱歉
Uh, look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
我不知道你有男朋友
I didn't know you were seeing somebody.
但我不后悔
But I don't regret it.
我喜欢你
I like you,
我会恨自己
and I'd be mad at myself if I...
如果没告诉你我的感受就让你离开
if I let you walk away without telling you how I feel.
我也很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry too for
给了你错误的感觉
giving you the wrong impression.
我有男朋友 而且不是随随便便的
I am dating someone, and it's serious.
完全理解 没关系
Totally understand. No hard feelings.
所以我猜你要找别人完成你的花♥园♥了
So I guess you should find somebody else to finish your garden.
我从来不关心那公园 安斯丽
I never cared about the garden, Ainsley.
不用敲门 门关着不过是个暗示罢了
Oh, don't bother to knock. A closed door is but a suggestion.
听着 如果你想解雇我 尽管解雇
Listen, if you want to fire me, you can fire me.
-你被解雇了 -但请先听我说说
- You're fired. - But let me talk first.
你答应了那些孩子
You made a promise to those kids.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你觉得这让我好受吗
Do you think this makes me feel good?
我看到那个扮演科特的锡克教男孩
I saw that cute little Sikh boy who played Kurt.
他一直推他的眼镜
He kept pushing up his little glasses.
-那就帮帮他 -还有很多东西濒于险境
- So help him. - There is more at stake.
我得考虑我的席位
I have my seat to think of.
如果你不用来帮助他人
What is the point of having a seat
席位又有什么意义呢
if you don't use it to help people?
别对我说教
Don't lecture me.
你出生前我就在政界打拼了
I've been in office since before you were born.
你们这代人的问题
The problem with your generation
就是你们不知道什么是困难选择
is you don't know what a hard choice looks like.
首先
First of all,
我们这代人正在被你们这代人的罪孽淹没
my generation is drowning in your generation's debt,
因为气候变化我们都会死
and we're all gonna die of climate change.
其次 作为公仆
Second of all, "It is incumbent on us
我们有责任替无声之人发声
as public servants to give voice to the voiceless."
这话谁说的 奥普拉
Oh, and who said that Oprah
奇玛曼达·恩戈齐·阿迪奇埃
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie?
你知道怎么读这名字
Whoa, you know how to pronounce that?
不是 不是她说的
And no, it's not her anyway.
作为公仆 我们有责任
It is incumbent on us as public servants
替无声之人发声
to give voice to the voiceless,
铭记我们为人♥民♥
and to remember that we govern and act
管辖治理
on behalf of the people.
我们必须提拔那些不能自己升起的人
We must elevate those who cannot rise on their own.
我保证履行我的义务 服务
I promise to carry out my duties, to serve,
和代表他们每一个人
and to represent each and every one of them.
我无法不同意那个帅气的混♥蛋♥
You know, I can't disagree with that handsome bastard.
准备好了吗 小冯·特拉普们
Are we all ready, little Von Trapplets?
看啊
And, ooh, there we are.
对着镜头微笑 尤其是修女们
Now, smile for the cameras, especially the nuns.
抱歉 我失陪一下
Would you, uh, just excuse me just for a moment?
你来了
You came.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我之前就是个烂俗婊
I was a basic bitch,
你那么轻易就忘了我 我很受伤
but...well, you forgot me so easily, and...and it hurt,
因为我没忘记你
'cause I didn't forget you.
你确实算是个烂俗婊
Yes, I suppose you were somewhat of a basic bitch,
但我想是我活该
but, um, perhaps I deserved it.
所以你从不约会吗
So you never really date?
怎么可能
How can that be true?
我30年前成了议员
Well, I became an MP 30 years ago.
那时的大环境和现在可不一样
Back then, we didn't have what we have now,
现在同性婚姻 领养都合法了
marriage, adoption.
萨姆·史密斯只能被迫和阿黛尔结婚
Sam Smith would've been forced to marry Adele.
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表