剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
You were right. Zara's coming back.
我白担心了
I was all worried about nothing.
太好了
That's brilliant.
我有个大♥麻♥烦
I've got a huge problem.
我就是个爱幻想的白♥痴♥
I've been a delusional idiot,
我得求乔治让我继续留在这工作
and I've gotta beg George to give me job back.
老兄 你在说什么
Dude, what are you talking about?
-试镜怎么了 -我太烂了
- What happened at the audition? ‐ I was rubbish.
尽管我兴冲冲地想成为演员
In all my excitement about becoming an actor,
却没想过自己是否有天赋
I never stopped to ask if I was any good.
你猜怎么着 我没有
And guess what. I'm not.
听着 我最希望的
Listen, I would love nothing more
就是咱俩在这间办公室里一起变老
than for you and I to grow old together sitting in this office.
但如果演戏对你来说这么重要
But if acting means this much to you,
你得为自己不断尝试
you owe it to yourself to keep trying.
你已经给了乔治辞呈
You already gave George your notice.
别再浪费时间了
Don't waste any more time here.
我说不好
I don't know.
你真觉得我能做到
Do you really think I can do this?
是的
I do.
但我看事很不准的
But I'm wrong about most things.
右翼正在利用文化焦虑
The right is exploiting cultural anxieties
窃取工人阶级的选票
to steal working class votes,
所以工党必须成为经济希望之党
so Labour needs to be the party of economic hope.
没错 我也总说"盯着钱包的选民
Yes, I've always said "The voter with an eye on his wallet
根本不在乎街对面的人是什么口音"
doesn't care about the accent of the man across the street."
-正是 -没错
‐ Exactly. ‐ Yeah.
抱歉如果我太美国了
Sorry if this is too American,
但我非常希望为你工作
but I would be so excited to work for you.
我非常欣赏你的政策立场
I'm really impressed by your policy positions.
真谢谢你 你被录用了
Well, thank you very much. You're hired.
你真幽默
You're funny.
不 我是说真的 我喜欢你
Yeah, no. Seriously, I like you.
你被录用了
You're hired.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好咧
Tada.
我想我们会共同干出一番大事的
I think we are going to do some really great things together.
我办公室的人会联♥系♥你
My office will be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不懂 你得到那份工作了
I don't get it. You got the job.
又有什么问题
What's the problem now?
我担心他雇用我
I'm afraid he hired me,
是因为他觉得我可能会跟他上♥床♥
'cause he thinks I might sleep with him.
什么 你为什么会这么说
What? What makes you say that?
我觉得他知道泰德的事
I think he knows about Ted.
我面试的另一个男人就知道 他八成也知道
The other guy I interviewed with knew, so why wouldn't he?
也许你只是想多了
Maybe you're just being paranoid.
我说不好
I don't know.
面试结束后
At the end of the interview,
他碰了我的手臂
he did this thing with my arm.
你是指他抓住你的手臂吗
You mean he grabbed your arm?
-不是 -他色情地碰了你的手臂吗
- No. - Like, did something sexual with your arm?
不是 来 我示范给你们看
No, here, let me show you.
不要 拜托不要
Oh, no. Please, no.
我不喜欢被用来做示范
I actually hate being used in demonstrations, so --
快起来
Just stand up.
他当时这样
He was like:
我想我们会共同干出一番大事的
I think we're going to do great things together.
天呐 这样太恶心了
Gahyeah, that's creepy.
什么 那根本没什么
What? That is so nothing.
-疯了 -你又不知道我的感受
- Insane. - You don't know how I felt!
所以我才不喜欢被用来做示范
This is why I hate being used in demonstrations.
我这辈子都给人这种印象了吗
Is that what people are gonna think
我所有的成就
for the rest of my life that everything I achieved
都是我跟我上司上♥床♥得来的
was because I was sleeping with my boss?
宝贝 少胡思乱想了
Babe, that is so crazy.
你明知道你工作很出色
You know you're good at your job.
-就是 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Do I?
我很难确定 毕竟我每次升职
It's hard to know for sure when all my promotions
都是我男友给升的
came from my boyfriend.
各位 这跟黛茜和温斯洛普教授的情况一模一样
You guys, this is just like Daisy and Professor Winthrop.
-什么 -黛茜是谁
- What? - Who's Daisy?
达菲 你在说什么呢
Duffy, what the hell are you talking about?
我书里的人物
From my book.
他们是我小说里的角色
They're characters from my novel,
你们不是都很喜欢吗
which you all love.
就就就是你那本书啊
Theyouryouryour book,
里面的人物 还有...
the characters, and the the...
你们全都没看过
Wow, none of you read it.
你们都没看过我写的小说
None of you read my book.
-我开始看了 -我大致翻过
- I started your book. - I skimmed.
我看了大概四分一
I'm like alike a quarter in.
好吧 但你们没有一个看完
Yeah, but none of you finished it!
真的很长嘛
It was really long.
克雷格 你三天就把《哈利波特》全套七本看完了
Craig, you read all the Harry Potters in three days.
是啦 但那套书很有趣啊
Yeah, but those are, like, interesting.
不 说错了
No, no! Um...
太好了
Oh, that's good.
知道吗
You know what? Oh.
这是我下本小说的绝佳素材
This is actually perfect fodder for my next novel,
《没有朋友的男人》
A Man With No Friends.
达菲 冷静点 达菲
Duffy, calm down. Duffy!
-不要 -达菲
- Nope. - Duffy!
简直是灾难
Well, this is a disaster.
什么事
What?
我完全没有衣服可穿去
I have absolutely nothing to wear
家长周末聚会
to the Parents' Weekend.
抱歉 亲爱的 我们得去逛街买♥♥衣服了
I'm sorry, darling, we're gonna have to go shopping.
但你讨厌逛街
But you hate shopping.
才不是 我可喜欢了
No, no, I love it.
明明可以买♥♥被其他人身体碰过的衬衫
Why have a shirt tailormade when you can buy one
何必定做呢
other people's bodies have touched.
好吧 你想去就去吧
All right. If you want to.
我自己也还没找到合适的裙子
I still haven't found a dress myself yet.
太好了
Brilliant.
我的指甲好像也该修一下了
Also, I think my nails could do with some attention.
-你的指甲 -对
- Your nails? - Yeah.
我希望它们
I would love for them
形状更三角些 更有光泽些
to be more triangular and reflective.
我猜猜看 你还很想去
And let me guess, you also have a yearning
凯莉塑臀馆
to go to ButtSculpting with Kelly?
没错
Yeah.
我们即将度过快乐的闺蜜日
What a fun girls' day we have in store.
昆汀
Oh, Quentin.
-快来 我们准备出门 -老天
- Come on, let's get ready. - Oh, my God.
-你也是 -回见
- You too. - See you tomorrow.
你好 塔比
Hi, Tabby.
你好 达菲
Hi, Duffy.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
-我只是想帮忙 -我知道
- I was just trying to help. - Oh, I know that you were.
不好意思 你能不能站上一级台阶
I'm sorry, do you mind going up a step
我们身高差就没那么严重了
so that the height difference isn't so weird?
我真的很喜欢你
Look, I really like you.
我喜欢和你聊天 和你待在一起
I like talking with you and spending time with you.
希望我没有毁了这一切
And I just hope I didn't ruin it all
我之前为我那本蠢书冲你发脾气了
by snapping at you about my stupid book.
你的书不蠢
It's not stupid.
-是我太苛刻了 -不 你说得对
- I was far too harsh. - No, you were right.
所有出版社都拒绝出版它
I mean, there must be some reason
一定是有原因的
that every publishing house rejected it.
我也清楚 年轻的白人男作家
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表