剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
And more importantly, what does she sell?
安德鲁 你不能给这项移♥民♥法案投赞成票
Andrew, you can't vote yes on this immigration bill.
冷静 切·格瓦拉
Calm down, Che Guevara.
即使我投赞成票 法案也不会通过的
Even with my vote, it won't pass.
所以你站在历史错误的一边只是为了好玩
So you just want to be on the wrong side of history for fun?
这是政♥治♥
This is politics.
只有给这项法案投赞成票
Only by voting for this bill
我的兴趣项目目才能得到所需的支持
can I gain the support I need for my passion project.
那是什么 保留肘部补丁项目
And what is that? Elbow-patch preservation?
猎狐犬养老院项目
A retirement home for foxhounds?
不 是重建英国历史名桥
No. Restoring Britain's historic bridges.
你知道黑衣修士桥的主梁
Did you know that the girders of Blackfriars Bridge
自1952年"大烟雾"后再也没有进行过刷洗吗
haven't been scrubbed since the Great Smog of 1952?
你愿意为了这个去摧毁
And for that you're willing to ruin the lives
数千名无辜移♥民♥的生活吗
of thousands of innocent immigrants?
不 但我愿意假装如此
- No, but I'm willing to pretend that I am.
还有什么事
What's next?
你被邀请参加伊兰夫人
You have been invited to the royal debut of Lady Elaine
在切尔西物理花♥园♥的首次亮相
at the Chelsea Physic Garden.
回复一人赴约
RSVP for one?
好的 等等
Oh, yes. Uh--uh, wait.
不 我要带一个伴
No, uh, I will be bringing a guest...
托尼 我男朋友
Tony, my boyfriend.
等下 你在和托尼2号♥约会
Wait, you're dating Tony 2?
他知道吗
And he knows?
当然 我有男朋友了 这有什么不好相信的
Yes. Why is it so hard to believe that I have a boyfriend?
我是一名国会议员 而且是真发
I am a member of Parliament, and I have my original hair.
好吧 我回复两人赴约
Okay, uh, I will RSVP for two.
伊兰夫人肯定会和我一样激动的
I'm sure Lady Elaine will be as thrilled for you as I am.
伊兰夫人是种兰花
Well, Lady Elaine is an orchid.
真受不了这个国家了 我...
I can't with this country. I...
太好了 谢谢你
That's brilliant. Thank you.
你知道买♥♥血钻不好吗
Hey, did you know it's bad to buy blood diamonds?
知道 难道"血"这个字没给你提示吗
Yeah, dude. The word "blood" didn't tip you off?
那血腥玛丽也不好了
Are Bloody Marys bad?
那我早午餐该喝什么
What am I supposed to drink for brunch?
说的也是 完全是一回事
You're right. That's exactly the same thing.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
研究我们的非洲股票介绍
Researching for our African equities presentation.
糟了 那是什么时候来着
Oh, shit. When is that, again?
伙计 你把这事忘了
Dude. Dude, you forgot about it?
抱歉 我知道我一直被那个演出分心
Sorry. Look, I know I've been distracted with the play,
但我保证 我会收心
but I promise I will get my head back in the game
开始准备那个介绍 明天就会
and get started on that presentation...tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
有个选角导演看到我在《音乐之声》中的表现
A casting director who saw me in The Sound of Music
给了我一个试镜的机会
got me an audition.
太好了
Oh! That's amazing!
什么角色的 《星球大战》还是什么
What--what's it for? What, Star Wars? What?
漫威电影
A Marvel movie?
一个抗抑郁药的电视广♥告♥
TV commercial for depression medicine.
-也很酷 -对吧
- Just as cool. - Right?
是 也很酷
Yeah, yeah, that--that's just as cool.
我不能久留
I can't stay long.
达菲给吉尔斯上完课
I have to drive Duffy back to Peath
我得载他回Peath
after he's finished tutoring Giles.
他坐火车的话会被人欺负
He gets bullied by teens when he takes the train.
那边有一本面料样品册吗
Hmm. Hey, is there a book of fabric samples over there?
-没有 -该死
- No. - Oh, damn it.
多半是落在布莱斯家了
I think I left it at Bryce's.
去拿呗 你总是去他那
So pick it up. You're always over there.
不 现在我们之间...
No, things are sort of...
变得有点奇怪
weird with us right now.
为什么
Why?
他发现你的乡村别致风
Did he realize your rustic chic style
大部分是从跳蚤市场上淘的不值那个钱的垃圾了
is mostly overpriced junk from the flea market?
不是 你这么觉得吗
No. Do you think that?
当然不是了
No, of course not.
那发生什么了
So what happened?
他吻了我
He kissed me.
-我就知道 -什么 你知道什么了
- I knew it! - What? What did you know?
我知道你喜欢他
I knew you liked him.
你总是不停地说他有多聪明
You're always going on about how clever he is
有多容易沟通
and how easy he is to talk to,
还有装♥修♥一间两居室根本不需要五个月
and it does not take five months to decorate a two-bedroom house.
不就是从目录上订购家具嘛
I mean, it's just ordering furniture from a catalog.
好吧 你真的一点也不尊重我的工作
Okay, you really have no respect for my job.
而且你错了 我不喜欢他
And you're wrong. I do not like him.
反正不是那种喜欢
Not like that, anyway.
好吧 明白了
All right, understood.
我可以帮你去拿样册
You know, I could pick up the samples for you.
我去Peath可以顺路去他家
His house is on my way to Peath.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you.
他很不擅长把植物养活
Oh, while you're there...
去的时候把这个带给他
he's terrible at keeping plants alive.
告诉他一年只用浇一次水
Tell him he only has to water that once a year.
你真体贴
How considerate of you
对一个你根本不在乎的人来说
for someone you care nothing about.
好吧 你说了不要搞浪漫
Okay, so you said nothing romantic.
-对 -那...
- Nope. - So...
我想带你去体验一下实验爵士之夜
I thought I'd take you to a night of experimental jazz.
我讨厌爵士
Oh, I hate jazz.
真完美
This is perfect.
天呐 是安斯丽 我们得走了
Oh, my God, it's Ainsley. We have to leave.
我觉得那只是个金发男人
Uh, I think that's a blonde man.
我不管 这太冒险了 懂吗
No, I don't care. This is too risky, okay?
-不如去你那里吧 -我和我爸住一起
- What about your place? - I live with my dad.
天
God.
我知道我们可以去哪儿
But I do know somewhere we can go.
你确定他对此没意见吗
Are you sure he's okay with this?
放心 他晚上打碟所以从不在家
Yeah. He's never home 'cause he DJs at night.
你为什么会有他住处的钥匙
And why do you have a key to his place?
我也不懂 他硬塞给我的
I don't know, but he insisted.
在我们进门之前...
Hey, before we go in there...
我们只是一起玩乐 对吧
we're just hanging out, right?
是的 我向你保证
Yes, I promise you.
巴希尔的公♥寓♥是这世上最不浪漫的地方了
Basheer's flat is the least romantic place in the world.
-卡什 -我发誓这不是我♥干♥的
- Kash. - I swear this wasn't me.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-卡什 -不是 是我
- Kash. - No, me.
祝贺二位
Congratulations.
我爱我的孩子
I love my child,
但我无法因她发烧就向公♥司♥请假
but I can't afford to take the day off work for her fever.
止咳灵 小儿咳嗽一喝就灵
Cough Away. It makes the cough go away.
没想到吧
Surprise!
嗨
Hi
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我刚好在附近 想着我们可以一起吃午餐
Oh, I was just in the neighborhood. I thought we could grab lunch.
谢天谢地 我已经听这位
Oh, thank God. I've been listening to
吸溜了45分钟的泡面
this one slurp ramen for the last 45 minutes.
我说 这话太伤人了
Uh, sorry, that's offensive.
你知道大声吃饭是我最大的不安全感
You know that eating loudly is my greatest insecurity.
嗨 我是...我是安斯丽 玛雅最好的朋友
Hi, I'm--I'm Ainsley, by the way, Maya's best friend.
我是马♥克♥思♥ 很高兴认识你
Marcus. Nice to meet you.
顺带对你的交友品味深表遗憾
And sorry about your taste in friends.
他很帅嘛
He's handsome.
看起来你俩很有默契啊
Seems like you two have a cute little rapport.
默契 你是指公然的敌意吗
Cute rapport? You mean open hostility?
对 但是很性感的那种
Yeah, but in that sexy way
你们总是唇枪舌战
where you're always at each other's throats,
然后某一天为了让对方闭嘴 你们接吻了
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表