剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
and then one day to shut each other up, you start kissing.
打住 那太荒唐了 你电视剧看多了
Okay, you're insane, and you watch too much TV.
不好说 我感觉某人有点心动呢
I don't know. I think somebody has a little crush.
得了吧
Oh, God.
-拜拜 马♥克♥思♥ -我的天
- Bye, Marcus! - Oh, my God.
我无法言表 再次成为派对上
Oh, I can't tell you how wonderful it feels
最年轻的人感觉有多棒
to be the youngest person at a party again.
如果曲目正合我意
If the right song comes on,
我可能会把上衣脱掉
I might have to take my shirt off.
淡定 我逗你玩的
Oh, calm down. I'm just playing.
我知道你很紧张
I know you're nervous
站在你帅气逼人的男朋友身边
about your scandalously handsome boyfriend being here.
我只是想让我的朋友们喜欢你
I just want my friends to like you.
他们没理由不喜欢啊
What's not to like?
我是个黑人基佬
I'm a gay man of color
喜欢抨击阶级歧视和虚伪做派
who enjoys pointing out class discrimination and hypocrisy.
安德鲁
Andrew!
我正盼着你来
I'd hoped you'd be here.
谢谢你支持我的移♥民♥法案
I wanted to thank you for supporting my immigration bill.
能为如此勇敢的人工作是你的荣幸
You're lucky to be working for such a brave man.
不 托尼不是我的部下
No, Tony doesn't work for me.
他是我的伴侣
He's my date.
鲁伯特·埃弗雷 这位是托尼·詹姆斯
Rupert Everleigh, this is Tony James,
一位颇具天赋的室内设计师
a very talented interior designer.
托尼 这位是部长
Tony, this is the minister.
室内设计啊
Interior design, eh?
那你觉得伊兰夫人兰花怎么样 托尼
Well, what do you think of the Lady Elaine orchid, Tony?
值得为这些温室花朵大费周章吗
Are these hothouse flowers worth all the trouble?
我爱她
Oh, I love her.
伊兰夫人是位很难伺候的女士
Lady Elaine is a high-maintenance girl.
我深有同感
I completely relate.
是的 我只是庆幸
Yes, well, I'm just glad
他们今年选择了一种英国本土花
they've chosen a native English flower this year
而非那些该死的侵入物种
and not one of those blasted invasive species
比如日本虎杖
like the Japanese knotweed.
难道这儿的外国人还不够多
Don't we have enough foreigners here
连他们的植物也得一并接纳吗
without having to let their plants in, too?
你怎么能这样说呢
How could you say something like that?
如果你把所有外国植物都挡在门外
Well, if you keep out all the foreign plants,
人们上哪儿去享用一杯好茶呢 鲁伯特
where on earth would they get a good cup of tea, Rupert?
我们可不能因为一道边境线就毁了下午茶时光 你说呢
We can hardly let a hard border ruin our tea time, now, can we?
说到毁掉下午茶时光 我妻子来了 告辞
Uh, speaking of ruining tea time, here comes my wife. Excuse me.
收♥购♥FBS公♥司♥
Now, the acquisition of FBS
使得我们可经手数十亿不受监管的现金交易
allows access to billions of dollars of unregulated cash transactions.
我是在说武器交易吗
Am I talking about arms dealing?
什么才算是武器
And what exactly are arms?
你在干什么 开飞行模式啊 混♥蛋♥
What are you doing? Airplane mode, dick.
我有一通选角导演的未接来电
I got a missed call from the casting director.
好的 汗先生和汤普森先生
Okay, Mr. Khan and Mr. Thompson
将为我们剖析
are going to take us through some analytics
中非股市动向
on the Central African equities markets.
非常抱歉 稍等一下
I'm so sorry. Just one second.
我先开始吧
I can start.
好的 谢谢致电
Okay, thanks for calling.
细想我们现在所处的时刻
You know, when you think about the juncture that we are in--
太棒了
Yes, yes!
不好意思
Sorry about that.
家中丧事
Death in the family.
你怎么能辞了我
How could you fire me?
你离开进行中的报告去接受另一份新工作
You just walked out of a presentation to accept another job.
你彻底被炒了
You are completely checked out.
天呐 我要怎么跟我爸交代
Oh, God, what am I gonna tell my dad?
最坏能坏到哪儿去呢 卡什
Well, what's the worst that can happen, Kash?
你又没和他住在一起
Not like you still live with him.
你是整场派对的焦点
You were the hit of the party.
风头甚至盖过了伊兰夫人
You even pulled focus from Lady Elaine.
别以为她没注意到
And don't think she didn't notice.
我很高兴我没有让你难堪
Oh, yeah, well I'm glad I didn't embarrass you.
我的天 嗨 托尼2号♥
Oh, my God. Hi, Tony 2.
托尼 我的天
Tony. Oh, my gosh.
你还好吗 好久不见
How are you? It's been ages.
可不是嘛 而我看起来更年轻了 我知道
Yeah, and yet I look even younger, I know.
没想到在这儿见到你啊
Well, fancy seeing you here.
我们正准备去皇家沃克斯豪尔酒馆吃牛肉碎[参加肉搏之夜]
We're just on the way to Royal Vauxhall Tavern for Beef Mince.
听起来很好吃 谁是那里的主厨
Mmm, sounds delicious. Who's the chef there?
我的天 你真逗
Oh, my God. That's hilarious.
那是家迪吧
It's a dance club.
我知道 我在开玩笑
Yes, I know. I was joking.
我是安德鲁·奥尔德里奇议员
I'm Andrew Aldridge, MP.
-我是托尼的 -朋友
- I'm Tony's-- - Friend.
我们得走了
Well, we're actually gonna go now
因为太无聊了
because this has been really boring.
拜
Bye.
等等 安斯丽喜欢布莱斯
Wait, so Ainsley likes Bryce?
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
那问题在哪儿
So then what's the problem?
-她还不知道 -这样
- She doesn't know it yet. - Oh, yeah.
-我为什么要拿这株植物 -嘘嘘
- And why do I have this plant? - Shh, shh, shh.
你好
Hello.
我在教堂已经捐过了
I gave at church.
其实 布莱斯 我们是为安斯丽而来
Oh, actually, Bryce, we're here for Ainsley.
她说她把书的初稿留在这了
She said she left a book of samples here.
没错 她觉得
Oh, yeah, and it was too awkward
自己来拿太尴尬吗
for her to come pick them up herself?
-不 不是这样 -正是如此
- Oh, no, that's not-- - That's exactly it.
对
Right.
我去给你们拿
I have them right here.
好了 晚安
Okay, have a good night.
其实
Oh, actually,
布莱斯 我们此行还有别的目的
Bryce, that's not the only reason we're here.
能进去聊聊吗
Could we come in for a little chat?
敬你第一场职业表演工作
To your first professional acting job.
卡什 我真为你高兴
Oh, Kash, I'm so happy for you.
我希望自己没有中途被开除 但谢谢
I wish I didn't get fired in the process, but thank you.
我想给你看点东西
Oh, um, I want to show you something.
巴希尔的婚礼两周后举♥行♥
So Basheer's wedding is in a couple of weeks.
定下了 真快
Already? Wow, that was fast.
是啊 亚洲的盛大婚礼都这样
Yeah, well, that's what happens with these big Asian weddings.
得速战速决 免得祖辈想起来
Got to do it quick before the grandparents remember
他们在巴基斯坦还有土地纷争
they've got a land dispute in Pakistan.
我在想你是否愿意和我一起去
I was thinking maybe you'd want to come with me.
我说不好
Oh, uh, I don't know.
这是婚礼 是该带女朋友去的场合
It's a wedding--something you bring a girlfriend to.
没错 但这是穆♥斯♥林♥婚礼
Yeah, but this is a Muslim wedding.
没有酒 没有慢舞
There's no alcohol, no slow dancing.
就像是去自♥由♥活动室约会
It'll be like going on a date in the Footloose town.
是啊 但我们不约会 只是玩玩
Yeah, well, we don't date. We just hang out.
我们已经这样好几周了
You know, we've been doing this for weeks.
我们还要玩多久
How much longer are we gonna keep hanging out?
我不知道
I don't know.
安斯丽怎么办
What about Ainsley?
我不知道是否能这样对她
I just don't know if I can do this to her.
我明白 我也不想伤害安斯丽
I get it. I don't want to hurt Ainsley either.
你没什么可失去的 我有
You have nothing to lose. I do.
如果我们约会六个月 然后分手
What if we date for six months and it doesn't work out...
但安斯丽和其他朋友为了莫须有的事而恨我
and Ainsley and all of my friends hate me for nothing?
如果我们不分手呢
What if it does work out?
这些都是假设 但总有一刻
It's all what-ifs, but at a certain point,
你得做出值得冒险的决定
you've got to make a decision that it's worth the risk.
我现在还不知道
Well, I don't know yet.
这听起来像个决定
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表