剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
and a picture of Miss America for inspiration.
你没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我是想让吉尔斯一切都好
Oh, I just want Giles to be okay.
他还是每天坚持要和我睡在一张床上
He still insists on sleeping in my bed every night.
他现在很脆弱
He's very fragile right now.
妈妈 我把他们都杀了
Mummy, I've killed them all!
我赢了
I've won!
真是个乖孩子
Sweet, isn't it?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-达菲 我... -昨晚上...
- Duffy I-- - Hey, last night was...
嗯... 你说吧
Yeah, um... no, please.
-你先说 -不 还是你先说吧
- You go, you go. - No, please, after you.
听着 显而易见 我喜欢你
Look, I obviously like you,
显而易见 我一直都喜欢你
and I obviously have always liked you
不仅仅是因为你的长相
and not just because you look like you.
我觉得你很聪明
I think you're really smart,
我觉得你会去为重要的事而抗争
and I think you fight for things that matter.
你还记得你说服我们去参加占领华尔街的事吗
Do you remember when you convinced us to occupy Wall Street
结果我差点因为战壕足病死了
and I almost died of trench foot?
我记得
Yeah, I remember that.
对于昨晚我一点都不后悔
I don't have any regrets about last night
唯一的是我希望我能早点告诉你我对你的感觉
except that I wish I would've told you how I felt sooner.
我想我只是害怕
I guess I was just afraid
你并没有同样的感觉
that you wouldn't feel the same way.
现在看到你的表情 我意识到你确实没有
And seeing you now, I realize that you don't,
我就该让你先说的
and I really wish I would've let you speak first.
我的天
Oh, my God.
达菲 你是我最好的朋友之一...
Duffy, you're one of my best friends...
我明白 这就是一♥夜♥情♥之类的
Hey, no, I get it. It was a one time thing.
我们以后都不要再提它了
We shall never speak of it again.
麻烦结一下账
Could we get the check, please?
达菲 你让我说完好吗
Duffy, will you let me finish?
你是我最好的朋友之一...
You're one of my best friends...
嗯
Yeah.
因此...
Which is why...
我觉得这也许挺好的
I feel like this could be really good.
我... 我想试一试
I-- I want to give it a try.
你真这么想
Wait, are you serious?
是啊
Yeah.
好啊 好啊
Yeah. Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
再澄清一下
Just to be clear,
你说的是男女朋友的关系 对吧
you're talking boyfriend and girlfriend, right?
对
Yes.
好的
Okay, yeah.
我也... 我也愿意试一试
No, I would-- I would really love that as well.
《恋爱小屋》进入到第二周
It's week two of Love Chalet,
大家的感情逐渐升温
and things are really heating up.
快点
Come on!
来了 来了
I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
谢谢
Oh. Yes, thank you.
美黑专家
我喂你吃口干酪火锅
Here, let me feed you some fondue.
太好吃了
That's delicious.
我不能吃太多奶酪 会让我得结肠炎的
I can't eat too much cheese. It inflames my colon.
我愿意去多了解你
I love learning more about you.
你知道我是个有抱负的调酒师吗
Did you know I'm an aspiring bartender?
不知道
No.
-好酷 -可不是
- That's so cool. - I know, right?
邓肯 你真好闻
Duncan, you smell amazing.
谢谢 我在用新的香水
Thanks, I'm using a new scent.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我就知道你在用我的古龙水
I knew you'd been using my cologne!
我在瓶子上写上我的名字是有原因的 傻♥逼♥
I write my name on the bottle for a reason, dimwit.
你是不认字还是怎么的
What, you can't read or something?
你知道我认字
Hey, you know I can read.
我刚和你说过我开始看《波西·杰克逊》了
I just told you I started Percy Jackson.
你倒是和波西有好多共同点
You and Percy both got a lot in common,
你们俩都是小偷
'cause you're both thieves.
别剧透啊
Hey, dude, spoiler alert!
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我就是希望能闻起来像你
I just wanted to smell like you.
我喜欢你的味道
I love the way that you smell.
-真的 -嗯
- You do? - Yeah.
我喜欢你的一切
I love everything about you.
太好了
Oh, nice.
我可没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
这节目太棒了
God, this show is so great.
你是这里最聪明的女孩 小扎
You're the smartest girl in here, Zar.
今天那个性感冰雪猜谜游戏你玩得太好了
You did really great solving that sexy snow puzzle today.
我作弊了
I cheated.
我贿赂了制片人事先告诉我
I bribed the producer to tell me
丁字裤在哪个冰柜里了
which ice chest had the thong in it.
换做我绝对想不到这个办法
Wow, I never would've thought to do that.
我就是真的真的很想赢
I just really, really wanted to win.
为什么 你是真心喜欢猜谜吗
Why? Do you just, like, really like puzzles?
不 因为奖品是和你约会啊
No, because the prize was this date with you.
扎拉找到真爱了
Zara's found love.
真为她开心
Good for her.
你这拼的是"一口气" 亲爱的 好恶心
Oh, that spells "breath," honey, which is gross.
你得在后面加个E才是"呼吸"
You need an E on the end for "breathe,"
虽然很庸俗
which is merely trite.
托尼2号♥ 你以为我喜欢卖♥♥装饰字母吗
Do you think I like selling decorative letters, Tony 2?
我知道它们很俗
I know they're basic,
但是它们让我们付得起房♥租
but they also pay our R-E-N-T.
说得好
Good point.
嗨
Oh, hi!
今天难道不是吉尔斯去Peath的第一天吗
Isn't today Giles' first day at Peath?
-我刚把他送去 -怎么样
- I just dropped him off. - Well, how'd it go?
还不就那样
Oh, what you'd expect, really,
哭啊 喊啊 藏到大树里
crying, screaming, running off to hide in a tree.
-吉尔斯比以前更糟了 -会好起来的
- Giles was even worse. - It'll get easier.
-你俩都会的 -希望如此
- For both of you. - I hope so.
讲真 我也需要一点清净
And to be honest, I could use a little peace and quiet.
吉尔斯不停地逼我们
I'm so sick of Giles making us
看这些枯燥的绘画影片
watch these dreadful films made of drawings.
你是指卡♥通♥吗
Cartoons?
对 就是那个
Mm, that's the one.
当我们的双唇首次碰触
When our lips first touched,
好像闪电划过
it was like lightning striking.
对 或是像那种带声音的闪电
Yeah, or that lightning that makes a sound.
-那叫雷 宝贝 -对对
- Thunder, babe. - Yes.
就是雷 就像那部猛♥男♥秀
Thunder, yeah. Like Thunder from Down Under.
我有出演呢
You know, I was in that.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Were you? - Yeah.
知道吗
Do you know what? Like...
我第一次亲吻扎拉的时候
the first time I kissed Zara, right?
几乎和我首次举起150公斤时感觉一样好
I felt nearly as good as when I first lifted 150 kg.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
扎拉在暗示我了
Zara's sending me signals!
-什么 -在真人秀里
- What? - On the show!
扎拉亲了盖瑞特
Zara kissed Garrett,
我心想 "这下完了 彻底结束了"
and I was like,"Well, that's it. It's over."
但是紧接着她挠了挠她前额
But then she scratched her forehead.
慢着 扎拉和盖瑞特接吻了
Wait, Zara kissed Garrett?
-你没在看吗 -没有 我录下来了
- Are you not watching? - No, it's DVR'd.
等玛雅一会儿过来一起看
Maya's coming over later to watch,
所以 克雷格 如果你能别再剧透了的话
so, actually, if you could not give any more spoilers, Craig--
-那就... -达菲 闭嘴
- That would be... - Duffy, shut up.
当我和扎拉还在约会的时候 我们有个派对暗号♥
When Zara and I were dating, we had a signal at parties
如果陷入一段乏味的谈话需要被解救
for when we needed to be rescued from talking
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表