剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Oh, well, I don't know.
她从没迟到过
I mean, she's never been late before.
可怜的家伙
Poor thing.
可能在那事之后不想露脸
Probably doesn't want to show her face after what happened.
你知道为什么他未婚夫不结婚了吗
Do you have any idea why her fiancé called it off?
因为她无聊所以出轨
Was he cheating because she was boring
还是因为她俗气而出轨
or was he cheating because she was tacky?
他没有出轨 他配不上她
He wasn't cheating, she was too good for him.
我们先开始吧 她肯定就快到了
Look, why don't we just start? I'm sure she'll be along.
二打一我们打不太好
Ha! We can't very well play two-on-one.
对吗
Can we?
也许我和丝塔西该去打单打
Maybe 'Stasi and I should play singles,
等你找到搭档 珍玛
just until you find a partner, Gemma.
应该不难 像她这样家世的女人[狗粮品牌宝路]
Shouldn't be a problem, a woman of her pedigree.
再见
Bye-bye.
太糟心了 昆汀
It was horrible, Quentin.
亲爱的 她们好恶毒
God, darling, they're awful.
安斯丽怎么没去
Why wasn't Ainsley there?
不知道 也许受伤了
I don't know. Maybe she's injured.
美国人在这里过街太漫不经心了
Americans are so cavalier about crossing the street here,
因为我们有免费医保
because we have free healthcare.
她看样子不像受伤了
Well, she doesn't look injured.
她在她房♥间和玛雅聊天
She's in her living room chatting with Maya.
是吗
Is she?
亲爱的 你还好吗
这太保守了
I mean, this is very conservative.
亲爱的 你还好吗
是的
Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 你还好吗
怎么可能
Like hell I will.
如果你能拥有一份
So, if you could have any other job in the world
除法语老师之外的工作 会是什么
except for French teacher, what would it be?
法语家教 算吗
Um, I guess a French tutor. Does that count?
不 不算
No, no, that does not count.
抱歉 那你呢
I'm sorry. Okay--'kay, what about you?
你肯定会觉得这很逊
Well, you're gonna think this is kinda lame,
但我一直把自己当小说家
but I've always kind of thought of myself as a novelist.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
你看上去很安定 理智 不像是小说家
You seem too stable and well-adjusted to be a novelist.
实际上我有一段黑暗的过去
Hmm, well, actually, I have, uh, quite a dark past.
我一半的祖父母都过世了
Half my grandparents are dead.
-我很遗憾 -别 我开玩笑的
- I'm so sorry. - No, no, no I'm just kidding.
你是自认为自己是小说家
So, do you fancy yourself as a novelist
还是说你有什么作品
or have you written anything?
写过完整的一本书
Yeah, actually, a whole book.
不是吧 关于什么的
No. What's it about?
跨越六代人的一部安静史诗
It's a quiet epic spanning six generations.
一个新英格兰的家族面对爱 失去
One New England family coping with love, loss,
以及鳕鱼业衰退的故事
and the decline of the cod industry.
天啊 听起来很赞
Oh, my God, that sounds brilliant.
你会让别人看吗
Would you ever let anybody read it?
开什么玩笑 当然会了
Are you kidding? Yeah!
我现在就去给你打印一套出来
No, I'll go print you off a copy right now.
我还是发邮件给你吧 有一千四百页呢
I should probably email it to you. It's 1,400 pages long.
好期待啊
Can't wait.
乔治 我很喜欢在并购部门工作...
George, I love working on the acquisitions team...
你在亚太基金项目上也做得很好
And you did a great job with the Asia-Pacific fund.
看样子你对此很有兴趣
I'd say you have a real yen for it.
谢谢 可近来 我开始重新审视我的人生
Thanks, but recently, I've been reassessing my life,
并且决定全身心投入演艺事业
and I've decided to pursue acting full time.
行了 我知道你想要干什么
Look, mate, I get what this is about.
给你涨20%怎么样
How 'bout a 20% raise?
我不是要涨工资的
This isn't about a raise.
当然不是了 30%
Sure, it isn't. 30%.
不是 这是我必须去做的事情
No, look, this is just something I have to do.
你可真是个难缠的家伙
Oh, you are a real arsehole,
不过我想也是我雇你的原因
which, I guess, is why I hired you.
35% 这是我的底线了
35% and that's my final offer.
对不起乔治 这就当提前两周的辞职通知吧
I'm sorry, George. Consider this my two weeks notice.
可你是我最喜欢的员工 卡什
But you're my favorite, Kash.
你还在我女儿生日聚会上扮成阿♥拉♥丁呢
And you dressed up as Aladdin for my daughter's birthday.
她还老问起你呢
She still asks about you!
你还得要和卡什分享一个办公室 好奇怪
It's so weird that you still have to share an office with Kash.
是啊
I know.
我是想换来着 可我想
Yeah, I tried to switch, but I guess
谁都不愿意和他一个办公室 因为他太差劲
no one wants to share with him, 'cause...he sucks.
他人呢
So, where is he anyway?
他在这的时间不多
uh, he doesn't spend a lot of time in here.
我对他不理不睬
I kind of iced him out.
行了 去他的吧 我们说说你的钱吧
Anyway, screw that guy. Let's talk about your money.
没有了你父母的帮助
Now, without your family's help,
你就要完全靠你店里的盈利来维持生计了
you're gonna have to live solely off the profits from your store.
那也没事吧
Well, that's fine, right?
我那整天都人来人往的
I mean, I always have a million people in there.
大部分是亚裔小孩在拍照分享 不过...
Most of them are Asian teenagers Instagramming, but still...
问题是 你要量入为出 小安
Yeah, the thing is, you have to make more than you spend, Ains.
我明白 克雷格
I know that, Craig.
从你的支出来看 你并不明白
Which currently, given your expenses, you don't.
过来看看
Come here, take a look.
兰花 高档的瓶装水
Orchids, fancy bottled water,
你两位设计助理每天的宠物看护费...
pet daycare for your two design assistants...
你需要两位设计助理吗
Do you need two design assistants?
你应该开一个人
You should fire one.
我的托尼们 绝对不行
My Tonys? Definitely not.
他们是我生意的基石
They are the bedrock of my business
是我羽翼下的拂风
and the wind beneath my wings.
反正你要从什么地方省出钱来才行
Well, you need to save money somewhere.
削减点开支 不要管大家的午餐了
Make some trims. Don't pay for everybody's lunch.
把暖气开低一点 自己去取外卖♥♥
Turn the heat down. Pick up your own takeout.
你得想清楚哪些是最核心的 把别的都砍掉
You gotta think about what's essential and cut everything else.
好吧我去砍 得找个地方开始 对吧
Okay, I'll do it. Gotta start somewhere, right?
谢谢你婚礼之后对我的支持
Hey, thank you for having my back after the wedding.
我知道你因此少了个朋友
I know it cost you a friend.
好说
Oh, yeah!
-我爱你 -爱你
- Mm, I love you. - I love you.
好吧
Yep, okay.
回头见
See you later.
没错
Exactly, yeah.
谢谢您的时间 先生
Well, thank you for your time, sir,
加油加油
and keep fighting the good fight.
好
Yeah.
也许你要给他一两分钟平静一下
Uh, you might want to give him a minute or so.
他还沉浸在回味里呢
He's still in the afterglow.
我应该没事的
I think I'll be fine.
美国人 有意思
You're American. How fun.
也许一个新鲜的 外国的角度
Perhaps, a fresh, foreign perspective is just
正是这个极其传统的人所需要的
what this notoriously traditional man is looking for.
也许
Maybe.
下一位
Next!
祝你好运
Best of luck, love.
你在美国的雇主给了你
Ah, you have excellent references
非常高的推荐
from your employers in the States.
我发现他们都是自♥由♥派
All of them quite liberal I see.
"年青时
Well, "If you're not
不是自♥由♥派的话 无心"
liberal when you're young, you have no heart."
"年长时
"And if you're not
不是保守派的话 无脑"
conservative when you're old, You have no brain."
丘吉尔 不错嘛
Churchill, not bad.
如果您觉得我擅长引用名人名言的话
Well, if you think I'm good at quoting speeches,
您应该看看我写的演讲稿
you should see how well I write them.
我确实喜欢自信
Ah, well, I do like confidence,
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表