剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表
Right, shall we get you back to Peath?
你能直接送我去餐厅吗
Do you mind just dropping me off at the restaurant?
阿曼达找到一个很潮的农场直销餐厅
Amanda found this funky farm‐to‐table‐‐
我不是你司机
I'm not your chauffer.
我不能送你去这去那
I can't just drive you around everywhere.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
你为我工作
You work for me.
抱歉 这是关于约会来的气吗
I'm sorry, is this about the date?
你不想让我去吗
Like, do you not want me to go?
不是
No.
你怎么能这么 这样吧
How could you eve‐‐ Do you know what?
我转念一想 也许你也不该为我工作
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't work for me.
什么
What?
你不用再辅♥导♥吉尔斯了
I don't think you should tutor Giles anymore.
我可以另找一个拉丁语家教 一个不用我每晚
I can find another Latin tutor who I don't need to drive
开车到处送的人
all over God's creation every night.
好的
Okay, yeah, um...
-如果你希望如此 -是的
- if that's what you want. ‐ It is.
好
Okay.
你想帮我做作业吗
So how do you feel about helping me do my homework?
我的意思是 替我做作业
By which I mean, doing my homework for me?
不想 但我想问你点事
No. But I do want to ask you something.
我刚和玛雅在一起
I was just talking to Maya.
-她面试了一个纽约的工作 -太糟了
- She's up for a job in New York. ‐ That sucks.
有什么比爱过散了更好呢 对吧
Well, better to have loved and lost, right?
如果她拿到工作
Well, if she gets it,
我想和她一起去
I was thinking maybe I would go with her.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你可以住回原来的房♥间
You could finally get your room back.
你要搬去另一个国家
You're just gonna move to a different country?
对 但坐飞机就能到
Well, yeah, but it's only a plane ride away.
我也会经常回来看看
And I'd come visit all the time.
我以为你不喜欢我住在这
I thought you hated having me here.
爸爸说得对 你只在乎自己
Dad's right. You only care about yourself.
我很高兴你在家 有空谈谈吗
I'm glad you're home. Do you have time to talk?
嗯 什么事
Yeah. What's up?
这样吧 我给咱俩倒些酒先
You know what? Maybe I should get us some wine first.
不不 我没那么长时间
Oh, no, no, I‐I don't have that long.
马上要走了 我要去约会
I have to leave soon. I'm going on a date.
约会 和布莱斯吗
A date? Uh, with Bryce?
不是 我也许不会再见到布莱斯了
No, I'm probably never gonna see Bryce again.
怎么了
What happened?
昨晚我去他家道歉
Well, I went to his house last night to apologize,
他正在约会
and he was on a date
和一位美丽 年纪相仿的女人
with a beautiful age‐appropriate woman,
糟糕透顶
so that sucked.
小安 真遗憾
Ains, I'm so sorry.
是啊 没事
Yeah, it's okay.
布莱斯往前看了 我也是
Bryce has move on, and so have I.
我在大黄蜂上找到了一个帅气
I found a guy on Bumble who's handsome enough
有船的男人
and owns a boat.
显然我很肤浅 也许这就是我的归宿
Apparently I'm shallow, so maybe that's what I deserve.
不 别这样 你应该获得真爱
No, stop it. You deserve real love.
你应该和布莱斯在一起
You deserve to be with Bryce.
那确实很浪漫 但我们是成年人
Well, that's very romantic, but we're adults,
有时候你不能
and sometimes you don't get
和自己想陪伴的人在一起
to be with the person you want to be with.
无论你有多爱对方
It doesn't matter how much you love them.
-是啊 -糟了
‐ Right. ‐ Shit.
我约会要迟到了
Now I'm late for my date,
我和这家伙初次见面
and my relationship with this guy
我就要骗他我路上堵车
is gonna be founded on a lie about traffic.
天哪 你都还没说你的事
Oh, my God, you didn't say your thing.
抱歉 能五个词说完吗
I'm sorry. Can you say it in five words?
这样吧 我晚点再说
You‐‐you know what? I'll tell you later.
好
Okay.
再次为代客泊车的事抱歉
Again, I'm‐‐I'm sorry about the whole valet thing.
太丢人了
It's so embarrassing.
不 没关系 别想了
No, it's okay. Don't worry about it.
就好像他从没停过布加迪一样
No, it's as if he's never parked a Bugatti before.
如果他这样停泊我的船
Now, if he'd handled my boat in that manner,
那你就得帮我埋尸了
you'd be helping me bury the body.
不 我开个玩笑 我只杀动物
No, I'm only kidding. I only kill animals.
说说你自己吧
So, um... so tell me about yourself.
你有 你有什么爱好吗
Do you‐‐ do you have any hobbies?
-除了银行以外吗 -对
‐ What, outside of banking? ‐ Yeah.
我在一个幻想银行联盟
Well, uh, I'm in a fantasy banking league.
性♥爱♥算兴趣吗
Is sex a hobby?
服务生终于来了
Ah, finally. A waiter.
我准备好为我们俩点餐了
I'm ready to order for the both of us.
布莱斯 嗨
Bryce, hi. Hi.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
玛雅给我发信息说你在这
Well, Maya texted me and told me where to find you.
听着 关于那天你看到的女人
Look, about that woman you saw me with‐‐
-没关系 我 -她是我姐姐
‐ That's okay. I‐‐ ‐ She's my sister.
所以你不是在约会
So you weren't on a date?
那个 这是我弟弟
Well, this is my brother.
不对...
No, um...
我们俩真的不合适 所以...
This just isn't gonna work, so...
好吧
Right.
我以为我们俩还挺来电的呢 好吧
Well, I thought we had a really fun rapport, but, okay.
-快消失吧 抱歉 -没事
- Go! S-sorry. - Okay.
我有点... 抱歉了
That was-- Sorry.
-布莱斯 我真的很抱歉 -不用
- Bryce, I'm so sorry. - No, no.
我已经听你说得够多的了
I've heard enough speeches from you.
该轮到我了
My turn.
我明白 也许理论上我们俩没戏
I get it. Maybe we don't work on paper.
说实话 也许我们俩在现实中也没戏
Tell you what-- maybe we won't work in practice either.
但我不能因为几句无礼的议论
But I refuse to let Ainsley Howard
就使得安斯丽·霍华德
become a what-if in my life
成为我人生中的一个如果会怎么样的遗憾
just 'cause of a couple of rude comments.
这就好像仅仅因为马身上
It'd be like putting a horse down
长了个苍耳就把它杀死一样
just 'cause he's got a burr in his side.
这么比喻可真够土的
That's a real hick way to put it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我又肤浅了
That was me being shallow again.
肤浅 我不这么想
Shallow? I don't think so.
我觉得你是我认识的最有内涵的人之一
I think you're one of the deepest people I know.
你思考的方式
The way you think
还有你爱你生命中的人们的方式...
and the way you love the people in your life--
这是你身上我最喜欢的品质之一
it's one of my favorite things about you.
你弟弟点了开胃菜了吗
So did your brother order an appetizer?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
-他简直是噩梦 -是啊
- He was a nightmare. - Yeah.
下次你得往另外一边划
You got to swipe the other way next time.
今晚不回去了 和布莱斯在一起
谢谢 你真是我的好朋友
你所有的推荐人都提到了你的职业态度
All your references mentioned your professionalism.
我以我的职业态度为荣
Well, I pride myself on my professionalism.
如果你想接受的话这份工作就是你的了
And the job is yours, if you want it.
真的
Really?
非常感谢
Wow. Thank you so much.
谢谢您的时间 再见
Uh, thank you for your time. Uh, good-bye.
进来
Come.
安德鲁
Andrew?
有个事我要和你谈一下
There's something I have to talk to you about.
你得到了一份在美国的工作
You've been offered a job in America,
你准备接受了
and you're going to take it.
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how-- how did you know that?
我的天 这个办公室有窃听器吗
Oh, God, is the office bugged?
他们给我打电♥话♥询问我对你的评价
They called me for a recommendation,
不过 确实 大部分办公室都有窃听器
剧集 | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 | 导航列表