剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
这是谁
Who's that?
谁也不是
No one.
DNA线状结构是什么
What's a DNA thread?
没什么
Nothing.
你想干什么
What do you want?
妈妈不见了
Mom's missing.
妈妈
Mom!
-你去哪儿了 -你们好
- Where were you? - Hi.
-我们可害怕了 -孩子们
- We were scared. - Oh, guys.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I, uh--
我在西奥的房♥间里放了婴儿监护仪
I put the baby monitor in Theo's room.
我去跑步了 我不想吵醒你们
I went running, and I didn't want to wake you guys up.
谁想喝奶昔
Who wants a smoothie?
你可能会被车撞
You could've been hit by a car.
各位 我很小心
Whoa, guys. I'm really careful.
我没事的
I'm fine.
西奥 这么早不能玩手♥机♥
Theo, it's too early for your phone, please.
是拉里
It's Larry.
每日一词是"废除"
The Word of the Day is "Abrogate",
意思是"取消"
which means "to cancel".
妈妈 你能跟拉里说
Mom, can you tell Larry to
废除这些词汇吗 挺烦人的
abrogate the vocabulary words? It's annoying.
拉里只是想帮你们
Well, Larry's just trying to help.
他知道你们马上要高考预考了
He knows you've got your PSATs coming up.
孩子们 快准备上学了
Oh, guys, go get ready for school.
快去快去
Go. Go, go, go.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
今天早上我找你的原因是
The reason I was looking for you this morning
我想学骑自行车
is because I need to learn how to ride a bike.
爸爸本来要教我 但然后...
Dad was going to teach me, but then...
他去世了
He died.
是的
Yeah.
-我可以教你 -你会吗
- I can teach you. - You will?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-去准备上学吧 -好
- Go get ready. - Okay.
奥利 你能等一下吗
Hey, Ollie, can you wait up a second?
抱歉 我开会要迟到了
Yeah, sorry, I'm late for a meeting.
没事的
That's okay. Um...
我一直在给你发信息
So I've been texting you.
抱歉 本来要回的 但是被其他事情埋没了
Yeah, sorry, meant to reply. Just been buried.
抱歉 用词不当
Sorry. Bad choice of words.
什么 埋没吗
What? Buried?
没事 你可以对我说"埋没" 奥利
No, you can say "buried" to me, Ollie.
没事的 我不会崩溃的
It's all right. I won't fall apart.
当然了
No. Of course.
只要请你别说"丈夫" "性♥爱♥"
Just please don't say, "Husband", "Sex",
或者"再给自己五分钟"
or "Ever having five minutes to myself again",
因为这样我会崩溃的
because then I will fall apart.
我的天 别用奇怪的眼神看着我
Oh, my God. Do not look so weird.
-这是个笑话 -抱歉
- It's a joke. - Sorry.
你刚说了六次"抱歉"
You just said "sorry" like, six times
而你却没有什么需要道歉的
for something that you have no reason to be sorry for.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-只是工作上的事 -好吧
- Yeah, it's just...work stuff. - Okay.
听着 我想请你帮我个忙
Listen, I have to ask you a favor.
JJ的课要爸爸和孩子一起骑自行车
Uh, JJ's class is doing a father/son bike ride,
他想知道你想不想当他爸爸的代理人
and he wanted to know if you would ride as his dad proxy.
骑自行车
A bike ride?
是的 是个资金筹集活动 他点名要你
Yeah, it's a fundraiser. He asked for you specifically.
如果你做不到的话 拒绝就好了
If you can't do it, just say so.
不 只是...
No, it's just, I--
-我... -没事的
- I-- - You know, what? It's all right.
我们再想办法
We'll--yeah, we'll figure something else out.
-罗宾 我... -没事的
- Robin, I-- - It's all right.
不用道歉
Don't say you're sorry.
病人是47岁的高加索男性
The patient was a 47-year-old Caucasian male
表现为右下肢骨肉瘤
who presented with right lower-extremity osteosarcoma.
大家都知道 我们举办了
As you know, we hold these
患病率与死亡率讨论会
morbidity and mortality conferences, M&M's,
从我们的失误中学习
to learn from our mistakes.
许多人都知道 这位病人是我的朋友
And as most of you know, this patient was a friend.
所以我需要你们提出极其严苛的问题
So I need you to be extra tough with your questions.
拜托了
Please.
如果我弄错了什么 我需要知道
If I missed something, I need to know.
有问题吗
Questions?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我们新的布鲁克林工作室
This is our new Brooklyn studio.
等等
Wait.
-我们通过信用核查了 -是的
- We passed the credit check? - Yep.
如果我们想要 就是我们的
It's ours if we want it.
厨房♥ 厕所
Kitchen, bathroom,
卧室 客厅 都是大概位置
bedroom, and living room. Roughly.
基于房♥东发来的参数
Based on the specs the landlord sent.
这非常小
This is very small.
是的
Yeah.
但看看风景 那是大都会艺术博物馆
But look at the view. There's the Met.
这里是布鲁克林 埃文 你看不到大都会艺术博物馆
This is Brooklyn, Evan. You can't see the Met.
好吧 那是巴克莱中心球馆
Okay, fine. There's the Barclays Center.
篮网对在打比赛
The Nets are playing.
看 那是杰斯
See? There's Jay-Z.
你好 杰斯
Hey, Jay-Z!
你怎么看 我们该买♥♥下这个公♥寓♥吗
What do you think? Should we take this place?
我知道有点小
I know that-- you know-- it's small,
但我的妻子不会把她的200件毛衣带来
but my wife, she won't bring all 200 of her sweaters.
我不知道 你确定我们要这么做吗
I don't know. Are we sure we wanna do this?
我们说的是这栋公♥寓♥
Are we talking about the apartment
还是搬来纽约
or moving to New York?
因为我觉得纽约是我们的梦想
'Cause I thought New York was the dream.
-曾经是 -曾经
- It was. - Was?
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
不 现在也是
No. It is.
现在是
It is.
碧昂丝在那里
There's Beyoncé.
她向我们竖起了拇指
She's giving us a thumbs up!
我觉得这就是我们的家
I think this is our place.
我觉得你是对的
I think you might be right.
我们要搬到纽约了
We're moving to New York.
我们要搬到纽约了
We're moving to New York.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
-别放手 妈妈 -我知道 没事的
- Don't let go, Mom. - I know, it's all right.
我扶着你 从后面扶着你
I got it. Gotcha in the back.
-别放手 -我知道
- Don't let go. - I know.
停 我要停下来
Stop! I wanna stop!
好好
Okay, hey, hey, hey.
我没放手 好吗
Hey, I didn't let go, okay?
你们知道吗
Oh, guess what?
你记得我把我的唾液送到了DNA公♥司♥吗
You remember when I sent my spit off to that DNA company?
-我匹配到了 -不可能
- I got a match. - No way.
没错 她是我的三姐
Yeah. She's my third cousin.
她也是被领养的
She's adopted, too.
她名叫菲比 15岁
Her name's Phoebe. She's 15.
她住在亚特兰大城外
She lives outside of Atlanta.
-离我们很近啊 -我知道
- That's like next door. - I know.
你要见她吗
Are you gonna meet her?
不知道 我还没告诉妈妈呢
I don't know. I haven't told my mom yet.
我不想让她难过
I don't wanna upset her.
-你踩好踏板了吗 -松手
- You got it, got on the pedals? - Let go.
不不 我还是得扶着你
No, no, no, I still got you--
-我想停下来 -好吧 好了
- I wanna stop! - Okay, okay, okay, all right.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表