剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
我刚打算再去喝一瓶啤酒
I was just gonna get another beer.
你一直在躲着我
You've been avoiding me.
什么
What?
怎么会
No way.
斯科特去世后 我联♥系♥过你
I called you after Scott died.
联♥系♥过好几次
Couple times.
抱歉 肯定是我没接到电♥话♥
Sorry, I must have missed it.
-她的眼睛和你很像 -米歇尔
- She has your eyes. - Michelle.
这么久以来 我一直都不知道
I didn't know for the longest time.
一直都不知道
For the longest time.
而且只有那一晚
And it was just that one night,
我觉得没这个可能
so I figured there's no way,
-但我肯定她就是 -是啊
- but I am pretty sure she's-- - Yeah.
我也这么想
Me too.
你觉得斯科特知道吗
You think Scott knew?
不
No.
不 我觉得他不知道
No, I don't.
她也没必要知道
She never needs to know, either.
各位 我不确定该不该这么做
I don't know, you guys.
应该的 奥利
Yes, Ollie.
如果你和JJ打算下个月一起骑自行车
If you are JJ are gonna do this ride next month,
你得先学会
you gotta learn.
-西奥 在录像了吗 -录着呢
- Theo, you recording? - Yep, I'm recording.
准备好了吗
You ready?
现在由你掌控
You're in charge.
如果你害怕了 放下双脚就行
If you get scared, just put your feet down.
对吗 拉里
Right, Larry?
没错
That's right.
别放手 安东尼
Don't let go, Anthony.
西奥 小心
Theo, watch out.
斯科特让我们三人照顾他的家人
Scott asked the three of us to watch out for his family,
当他的父亲委员会
be his Council of Dads.
-别放手 -我不会的
- I won't. - Don't let go.
我扶着你呢 没事
I gotcha, I won't. I gotcha.
-好的 好的 -我还是扶着你呢
- Okay, okay. - I still gotcha.
-别放手 安东尼 -我还扶着呢
- Don't let go, Anthony. - I still gotcha.
安东尼 别放手
Anthony, don't let go.
安东尼
Anthony!
天哪 天哪 我做到了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I'm doing it!
现在是你自己骑了 加油
It's all you! Come on, baby!
但我觉得他早就知道
But I think he knew
他们和我们一样需要彼此
that we need them as much as they need us.
我们永远不会忘怀斯科特的逝世
We'll never move on from Scott's death,
但我们会携手共进 砥砺前行
but together, we'll move forward.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表