剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
and Charlotte's saying she doesn't want to go to the funeral.
进来吧
Come on in.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
是我 奥利弗 你介意我进来一会儿吗
Hey, it's Oliver. You mind if I come in for a sec?
进来吧
Sure.
安妮日记
我今年跟苔丝一起重读了这本书
I reread this with Tess this year.
就算我知道她死了
Even though I know she dies,
但我还是一页页地翻
I kept turning the pages,
期待着一个不同的结局
hoping for a different ending.
但结局
But the ending
并不能改变她那精彩的一生
doesn't take away from how amazing her life was.
她仍然在继续教我们一些道理
And how she keeps on teaching us stuff,
就算她已经走了
even after she's gone.
我明白你在干什么了
I see what you're doing.
你在说我爸爸
You're talking about my dad.
给我的家人一年
Give my family a year.
不要只在节日或生日时出现
And not just on holidays or birthdays.
那时很多人都会来
Lots of people will be around then.
他们需要你们的时候 往往是一个周二
They're gonna need you on a Tuesday.
或一个周四 那种平凡无奇的日子
Or a Thursday. A regular day.
哭吧 没事的
It's okay to cry.
罗宾习惯了照顾人
Robin's used to taking care of people.
-她并不擅长接受帮助 -安东尼
- She's not so good at accepting help. - Anthony.
但她会需要的
And she's gonna need it.
他们都会需要的
They all are.
奥利 你能带夏洛特吗
Hey, Ollie? Can you take Charlotte?
-好的 -安东尼 你可以带我 霍普和JJ
- Sure. - Anthony, you can take me, Hope, and JJ.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
好吧 JJ在哪儿
Okay, where is he? Where's JJ?
我在这里
I'm right here.
你穿的这是什么
What is that?
外婆说我必须得穿
Grandma said I had to wear it.
我只是觉得这样会让今天好过一点
I just thought it'll make everything easier today.
这样会让你今天好过一点吧
You mean it would make today easier for you.
-亲爱的 我觉得她看起来... -他是男孩子 妈
- Well, honey, I think she looks darl-- - He. Mom.
我告诉过你多少次 JJ是个男生
How many times have I told you that JJ's a boy?
他喜欢被称为"他"
And he likes to be called he.
过来宝贝 我们去换衣服
Come on, baby. We'll go change.
我没疯 外婆
I'm not mad, Grandma.
你们这代人可能得
It can take people from your generation
花点时间才能理解
a while to understand.
来吧
Come on, you.
你得理解 我是她的外婆
You have to understand. I'm her grandma.
我爱她 但她太年轻了
And I love her, and she's so young.
一个一年级小孩怎么能决定她是个男孩
How can a first grader decide she's a boy?
我觉得不是他自己决定要做个男孩
I don't think he decided to be a boy.
我认为他就是个男孩
I think he just is a boy.
斯科特是这么跟我解释的
That's how Scott explained it to me.
我觉得我们应该考虑
And I think we should be thinking about
斯科特今天想要什么
what Scott would want today.
我们都该考虑
We all should, you know,
让JJ做自己
let JJ be JJ.
卢
Lu.
我想送你点什么
I wanted to bring you something,
本来想买♥♥些花
and I was gonna get flowers,
但是我记起你父亲说的
but I thought of what your dad said.
"人们不需要礼物 而需要你本人"
"People don't need stuff. They just need you."
你在互助组里说的
You told it in the group.
-我不知道你还记不记得 不过... -别说了
- I don't know if you remember it, but-- - Stop talking.
她记得
She remembers.
我爱你 埃文
I love you, Evan.
我的父亲委员会
So, my Council of Dads,
我不要求你像我一样爱我的家人
I'm not asking you to love my family the way I do.
但我猜你会的
But, my guess is you will.
卢利与埃文的婚礼
三个月后
你紧张吗
You nervous?
有一点
A little.
你想改变主意吗 我们可以现在叫停
You having any second thoughts? We can call this thing off.
你父亲希望我告诉你
Your dad would want me to tell you
这是你的生活 卢利·贝尔
that this is your life, Luly Bell.
你为自己而活
You live it for you.
我的确如此
I am.
我爱埃文
I love Evan.
我不会放弃我的梦想
I'm not giving up on my dreams.
而我刚意识到他是我梦想的一部分
I just realized he's a part of them.
我选择的是幸福
I'm choosing joy.
有其父必有其女
Well, you are your daddy's girl, then,
他就很清楚如何获得幸福
'cause he sure knew how to do joy.
没错
Yeah.
来吧
Let's do this.
♪我看到了你头发后的眼睛♪
♪ I saw your eyes behind your hair ♪
♪你看起来很是疲惫♪
♪ And you're looking tired ♪
♪但你却无所畏惧♪
♪ But you don't look scared ♪
♪让他们在可能之时放声欢笑♪
♪ Let 'em laugh while they can♪
♪让他们旋转♪
♪ Let 'em spin ♪
♪让他们在风中散播♪
♪ Let 'em scatter in the wind ♪
♪我看过电影♪
♪ I have been to the movies ♪
♪我知道结局会是如何♪
♪ And I've seen how it ends ♪
♪他们身上的笑话♪
♪ And the joke's on them ♪
♪让他们在可能之时放声欢笑♪
♪ Let 'em laugh while they can♪
♪让他们旋转♪
♪ Let 'em spin ♪
♪让他们在风中散播♪
♪ Let 'em scatter in the wind ♪
♪我看过电影♪
♪ I have been to the movies ♪
♪我知道结局会是如何♪
♪ And I've seen how it ends ♪
♪他们身上的笑话♪
♪ And the joke's on them ♪
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我想他 奥利
I miss him, Ollie.
孩子们都盯着我
The kids are all looking at me
想知道我为何如此无趣
wondering where all the fun went.
-我很无趣 -不 你很有趣
- I'm not fun. - Yes, you are.
不 我很无趣
No, I'm not.
我认真勤奋 有责任心
I'm serious, and studious, and responsible.
他得率性而且幽默风趣
And, so, he got to be spontaneous and fun,
今晚过后 我们都会回到真实生活中
and after tonight, we are all supposed to go back to real life.
我不知道我能否做到
I don't know if I can do it.
我就在你身旁
I'm right here.
拉里和安东尼也在
And Larry and Anthony.
我们会一起度过
We're gonna get through this together.
现在 和我跳舞吧
Now, dance with me.
不
No.
你不必玩得开心
You don't have to have fun.
其实我想让你过的糟糕
In fact, I insist you have a bad time.
来吧
Come on.
这是我和我父亲在我出生的时候
There's this picture of me and my dad
拍的合照
taken right after I was born.
他完全不懂怎么照顾婴儿
He had no idea how to take care of a baby.
但他把自己的恐惧放在一边 露出了笑容
But he put his fear aside and smiled.
发表宣言
A declaration.
我能做到
I've got this.
我可以做到
I can do this.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
父亲委员会 准备好了吗
All right, Council of Dads, are we ready?
大家都准备好了 弗雷迪
Everybody's ready, Freddy.
美极了
It's beautiful!
这就是我们所做的
That's what we do.
紧握所爱之人
We grab the people we love.
珍视美好生命
And we hold on for dear life.
我们选择自己的家人
We decide who our family is.
并倾尽全力爱他们
And we love them like our life depends on it.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表