剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
她还可以做到
Well, she's still got it.
-还有余力呢 -教我
- So much of it. - Teach me.
我也要 我也要
Me too, me too.
不行不行
No, no, no.
这是餐馆 不是舞厅
This is a restaurant, not a dance hall.
我们坐下来吃饭吧 好吗
Let's all sit down and eat, yeah?
都是基本功
It's all in the preparation.
我之后再教你
I'll show you later.
我本来想等到明天的
I was gonna wait until tomorrow,
但我想你可以提前过圣诞节
but I figure you can use some early Christmas.
是你♥爸♥的
Was Dad's.
之前坏了 我想扔掉的
It was broken, and I was just gonna throw it away,
但我一个朋友认识个会修老相机的人
but a friend of mine knew a guy who fixes up old cameras,
修好了
and voila.
你的警♥察♥朋友吗
Your cop friend?
萨姆
Sam.
我进去了
I'm gonna go back in.
别被鳄鱼吃了
Don't get eaten by an alligator.
等等
Wait.
很抱歉我最近表现得很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I've been such a jerk lately.
我知道你很难过
I know this hasn't been easy on you.
失去手♥机♥又被禁足
Losing your phone and being grounded.
很不爽 这一年都很不爽
It just sucks. This whole year has.
我今晚能不能不去教堂
Is there any way I can maybe not go to church tonight?
我就像待在家里
I just kind of want to be home,
一个人想事情
and be alone, and think about stuff.
西奥 你知道这对外婆很重要
Theo, you know how important it is to your grandma.
我知道 如果你让我待在家
Yeah, I know it is, and if you let me stay home,
我明天一定会补偿她的
I'll totally make it up to her tomorrow.
拜托
Please?
你觉得我应该坚持让西奥去教堂吗
Think I should have insisted that Theo go to church?
我不知道 但家庭传统是很重要的
I don't know, but family tradition's important.
家庭和睦也很重要
So is family peace.
他和我最近一直剑拔弩张的
He and I have been at each other's throats lately,
我真的不想再和他吵了
and I just couldn't have another fight.
到头来还是他自己的选择
Hey, at the end of the day, it's his choice.
他的选择是什么
What's his choice?
西奥回家了 不去教堂了
Uh, Theo went home. He's skipping church.
不行 教堂没得商量
No, no, no. Church is non-negotiable.
-妈 -什么
- Mom... - What?
罗宾 每次我一开口
Robin, every time I open my mouth,
你就用"你什么都不懂"的语气说"妈"
you say, "Mom," With that, "You don't understand anything" Tone.
你知道我懂什么吗
Well, you know what I understand?
我懂小孩需要底线
I understand that kids need boundaries.
他们需要家长 不是朋友或是这个委员会
They need a parent, not a friend or this Council.
他知道如果一个人不同意 另一个人就会同意
He knows that if one says no, the other will say yes.
-帕特里夏... -别这样叫我
- Patricia-- - No, don't "Patricia" Me.
我是他们的外婆
I am their grandma.
我应当有话语权 但却没有
I should have a say, but no.
她总是听你们的
She turns to you people.
我不知道为什么要来这里 我像个笑话
I don't know why I'm here. I'm just a party trick.
我做饭 别人让我跳舞 我就跳舞
I cook meals, and I dance on command.
我也需要尊重
Well, I deserve some respect.
也应该征求我的意见
I deserve to be consulted.
外公和外婆怎么样
How's Grandma and Grandpa?
好极了 萨曼莎拿到了一块气垫板
Great, and Samantha got a hoverboard.
稍等 我马上就来
Hold on. I'll be right there!
轮到我了 给你
It's my turn. Here.
假期上班怎么样
Hey. How's the holiday shift?
度日如年
Slow.
我想你了
I miss you.
我得挂了 好吗
I gotta go, okay?
代我向大家问好
Give everyone my love.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-你可以坐在这儿 -好
- You can sit there. - Yep.
然后我会用我的头发遮住你的头发和耳朵
And then I'll cover your ear hair with mine,
这样你就能有金色的头发了
And you can be blonde, okay?
我毕生的梦想
A lifelong dream.
妈妈 你们为什么...
Mom, why are you--
大家都累了 所以我们不去教堂了
Everyone's tired, so we all skipped church.
你说"一个人想事情"就是这样吗
Is this what "Time alone to think" looks like?
我受够了 西奥 我真的受够了
I've had it with you, Theo. I have really had it.
这是我们的主意 别怪他
Look, it was our idea. Don't blame him.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是朱尔斯 她是弗雷亚
I'm Jules, and this is Freya.
就是在墓地一起喝酒的朱尔斯和弗雷亚吗
"Drinking in the graveyard" Jules and Freya?
-妈妈... -别叫我
- Mom-- - Don't "Mom" me.
你是怎么组织这场小派对的
How did you even arrange this little party?
你都没有手♥机♥
You don't have a phone.
他用了我的手♥机♥
He used mine.
我给弗雷亚发短♥信♥说我们要回家了
I texted Freya we we're coming home.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
所以所有人都参与了这件事
So everyone's in on this.
圣诞节对朱尔斯来说真的很难熬
Christmas is really bad for Jules.
她妈妈去世了 她爸爸时刻都很暴躁
Her mom died, and her dad's mad all the time.
你应该早点告诉我的
You should have said that to me.
我觉得你不会听我的话
Well, I didn't think you'd get it,
因为你总是认为我在说谎
'cause you always think I'm lying.
因为你确实经常撒谎 西奥
Because, Theo, you're often lying.
今晚我非常难过
Tonight I was really sad,
我需要他
and I needed him,
因为他懂我的感受
'cause he gets it.
他没有试图说服我生活并不糟糕
He doesn't just try to convince me that my life doesn't suck.
他一直在倾听
He actually listens.
他是个很好的倾听者
He's a really good listener.
你能跟我一起来教堂真是太好了
It was nice of you to come to church with me.
-你不必这么做的 -我想陪你来
- You didn't have to. - I wanted to.
我通常都待在地下室里
I'm usually in the basement.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about?
我在思念斯科特 他喜欢我
How much I miss Scott. He liked me.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
斯科特和我关系很近
Scott and I were really close.
我知道 他经常说起你
I did. He talked about you.
真的吗 他说我什么
He did? What did he say?
他说你很难搞
That you were tough,
但这都是由于你想要保护自己的孩子
but that it came from wanting to protect your kids.
我一直在想他为什么选择了你们
I have been wondering why he chose you guys.
为什么他觉得有我在还不够
Why didn't he feel like I was enough?
斯科特没有挑我们代替你的位置 帕特里夏
Scott didn't pick us to replace you, Patricia.
你始终比我们更重要 你是罗宾的妈妈
You'll always outrank us. You're Robin's mom.
她受伤的时候会去找你
You're who she's gonna come to when she's hurting.
但她没有
But she doesn't.
也许她觉得她不能
Maybe she thinks she can't
或者你不会理解她
or that you wouldn't understand.
你独自撑起了整个家庭
I mean, you raised a family alone.
你也许表现得很轻松
You probably made it look easy.
但实际并不轻松
It wasn't easy.
告诉她
Tell her that.
你总是这么聪明吗
Are you always this wise?
难得的灵机一动
Almost never.
今天是圣诞节 拉里
It's Christmas, Larry!
-圣诞节快乐 -圣诞节快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
♪ 'Cause I got joy. This light inside ♪
圣诞节
♪ If you're feeling low, An grab a hold of mine ♪
♪ Joy! ♪
看圣诞老人送给了我什么
Look what Santa got me.
他真的很了解你
Wow. He sure knows you.
他也很了解霍普
He knows Hope, too.
他送了那本她很喜欢但被牛仔咬坏的书
He got her the book that she loved that Cowboy chewed.
他太可爱了 简直想吃掉他
He's so cute, you could just eat him up.
我觉得我们可以放鸡蛋了
I think we're ready for eggs.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表