剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
你做的每一件事都会全身心投入
You hurl yourself into everything you do,
这份热情会让我很骄傲
and that passion has always made me so proud
我很期待看到你长大成人的样子
and so excited to see the man that you are gonna become
因为在我的想象中 你肯定会做伟大的事
because there is no doubt in my mind that you are gonna do great things.
那就让我试试 让我去拉斯维加斯试三个月
Then let me try. Give me three months in Vegas.
西奥 我不会让你为了一个女生高中辍学的
Theo, I'm just not gonna let you drop out of high school for a girl.
不仅仅是关于她 妈妈 我承认
It's not just about her, Mom. I mean, I'll admit it, okay.
一开始确实是 然后我很兴奋
It was at first, but then I got excited.
烹饪是我的天命
Cooking is in my blood.
安东尼可以把他的知识都教给我
Anthony can teach me everything he knows,
爸爸知道的一切
everything Dad knew.
如果你想学习烹饪
If you want to learn to cook,
这里也有很棒的餐馆
there are great restaurants here--
-我有安东尼 -不 你没有
- I have Anthony. - No, you don't.
为什么没有
Why not?
你想让我告诉你一切 但你什么都不跟我说
You want me to tell you things, but you won't tell me anything.
安东尼怎么了
What's going on with Anthony?
他一直在骗我们
He's been lying to us, all of us,
-他也骗了爸爸 -为什么
- and he lied to Dad. - Why?
因为他是个懦夫
Because he's a coward.
你生命中的人们会让你失望 我很抱歉
People in your life are gonna disappoint you, and I'm sorry.
我想让你免受这种伤害
I wanted to protect you from that,
但我不觉得我可以像保护其他孩子一样保护你
but I don't think I can protect you the way I do the other kids.
他骗了我们什么
What did he lie about?
妈妈 告诉我
Mom, tell me.
♪ I step into my corner ♪
♪ I gather up my mind ♪
♪ She's standing over my shoulder ♪
我能给你拿点什么
Hey there. What can I get you?
我每样东西都拿一点
Hey, I'll take a little bit of everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊 我感到很内疚
Gosh, I feel so bad.
我早上还在批评这个女孩
I bit that girl's head off this morning,
现在她邀请我来到她家
and now here she is inviting me into her home.
-谁啊 卢利吗 -是的
- Who, Luly? - Yeah.
我妈妈说整个街区的邻居
Oh, my mom says the whole neighborhood
都迫不及待地想进来
couldn't wait to get in here
看看他们的杰作
and see all the work they've done.
这里真好
It's nice.
你管这叫什么 开放式内部格局吗
What do you call this, like, an open floor plan?
这个社区接下来肯定会成为大热门
This neighborhood must be the next big thing
时髦人士都进来了
all the hipsters are coming in.
我不是时髦人士 我也来了
I'm not a hipster, and I'm coming in.
我和埃文 也就是卢利的丈夫
Me and Evan, Luly's husband,
我们想翻新这个社区 而不是毁掉它
we're trying to develop the neighborhood without ruining it.
保持整体性
You know, keep the integrity.
把所有东西都推倒 建个商场
Could make a lot more money tearing stuff down,
-会挣更多钱 -确实
- building strip malls. - It's true.
但我们不想挣钱
But we're not trying to make money.
我们不是不想挣钱
I mean, well, we're not trying not to make money.
我们不只是为了挣钱
We're just not only trying to make money.
这个善人是你的爷爷吗
Hey, this nice guy your grandpa?
是的
Yeah.
你看到艾薇看他的眼神了吗
You see the way Ivy's looking at him?
天啊 我记得这个眼神
God, I recognize that look--
就跟他是世界上最好的人一样
like he's the greatest man on Earth.
劳伦 我知道不关我的事
Lauren, I realize that this is none of my business,
但发生了什么
but what happened?
这是个又臭又长的故事
It's a long and boring story.
我是世界上最有耐心的听众
I'm the world's most captive audience.
我们找个没人的地方吧
Let's get some privacy.
-JJ在哪儿 -他和霍普在一起
- Where's JJ? - He's with Hope.
我们要在睡前给她读点笑话
We're gonna read her the funnies before bed.
我们落下了她的书
We forgot her books.
你和JJ也应该去睡觉了
You and JJ should probably go to bed soon too, okay?
但得等我妈妈和西奥来了之后才行
But that's not gonna happen until my mom and Theo get here.
在暴风雨过去之前 她可能都不会来了
She probably won't be here until after the storm passes.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我觉得我今晚要接生了
I think I'm delivering a baby tonight.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不
Oh, no.
我还是医学生的时候 接生过许多宝宝
No, I delivered lots of babies as a med student.
但你没接生过自己的宝宝
You've never delivered your own, though.
她可能改变了主意
She may have changed her mind.
他可能不是我的宝宝了
He might not be my baby.
我很抱歉 小夏
I'm sorry, Char. I'm sorry.
-我不该跟你说这个 -不
- I shouldn't have said that-- - No.
我妈妈曾经跟我说过
My mom told me once that all you need
在家接生只需要一堆毛巾
for a home birth is lots of towels,
两根消毒过的绳子
two pieces of sterilized string,
以及一把消毒过的剪刀 来剪断脐带
and sterilized scissors to cut the cord.
我们可以做到
We can pull that off.
你现在可不是个小孩子了
You're not a little kid anymore, are you?
什么时候变成大人的
When did that happen?
我一直都像个40岁的老女人 对吗
I've always been sort of a 40-year-old lady, though, haven't I?
对 你是
Yeah, you have.
你文章里写的那个人 讲义气的那个
That guy in your piece-- that stand-up guy--
他不喝酒时 特别好
when he wasn't drinking, he was great.
他就是你笔下那个样子
He was the guy you described,
也是我记忆中的样子
and it was the memory of him,
让我相信只要我站在他身边
the belief that he was in there somewhere
帮他再倒一瓶酒 他还会回来
if I could just stand by him and pour out one more bottle.
我抱着那个想法过了很多年
I clung to that for years.
你什么时候不这样想了
When did you stop?
应该是他载着全家人
Oh, should have been when he drove into a tree
撞到树上的时候
with the whole family in the car.
我妈和我哥那时就放弃了
Yeah, that's when my mom and my brother bailed.
但我没有
But not me.
我继续相信他
I kept at it.
相信有一天
Kept believing that the man
这个教会我系鞋带的男人会回归正轨
who taught me to tie my shoes would come back to life.
后来我有了艾薇 母性的本能占了上风
But then I had Ivy, and this instinct took over.
我想要保护她
I wanted to protect her.
为了自己我做不到 但为了她我可以
Couldn't do it for myself, but I could do it for her,
所以我和他断绝了联♥系♥
so I cut off contact with him.
讽刺的是 那时他终于戒了酒
Irony is that's when he finally got sober.
但已经太迟了
But it was too late.
我现在总算幸福了
I'm finally happy now.
我和我前夫离婚了 他简直就是我爸爸的缩影
I divorced my ex who was basically a version of my dad,
有了自己喜欢的工作
and I have a job that I love.
还养了只傻乎乎的豚鼠
Now I even have a stupid guinea pig.
我看到了拉里的痛苦
And I see Larry's pain...
看到他需要原谅
His need for forgiveness,
我敬佩他能保持清醒 真的
and I admire his sobriety, I do...
我也明白 有了拉里
And I get that your family's life
家庭才会更幸福
is better with Larry in it...
但对我和艾薇来说
but mine and Ivy's...
没有他会更好
it's better without him.
-真高兴有你在 -谢谢你招待我们
- Well, I'm glad you're here. - Thanks for having us.
感觉怎么样
How's it going back there?
奥利弗 你做个深呼吸好吗
Oliver, will you take a deep breath?
-需要深呼吸的是我吗 -拜托了
- Now I'm the one breathing? - Please?
-感觉倒不错 -继续
- Felt good, actually. - Keep breathing.
我想把孩子给你抚养
I want you to have the baby.
我没有改变心意 我只是...
I didn't change my mind. I just...
我怕你不想要他
I'm scared you won't want him.
-塞吉... -继续深呼吸
- Sage-- - Keep breathing.
你有在深呼吸吗
Are you breathing?
我刚出来患有格斯特曼综合征
I have a disease called GSS. I just found out.
这种病会影响...
It's a disease that affects the part--
-我知道这是什么 -我知道你知道
- I know what GSS is. - I know you know.
但我需要说出来
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表