剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
The community, whoever needs it.
我们没有电
We don't have power.
我们可以用木炭和烤架
We'll get charcoal and grills.
有问题吗 我们可以自怨自艾
What? We could stand around and feel sorry for ourselves,
或者也可以开始工作
or we can go to work.
我还以为我们会难过一阵呢
Well, I was kind of hoping we could feel sorry
比如一小时什么的
for ourselves for, I don't know, like, an hour.
或许我们还可以把这里变成捐助中心
Yeah, maybe we could make this a donation center, too,
-可以捐赠水 毯子 衣服 -这主意不错
- for water, blankets, clothes. - That's a great idea.
我们得把消息放出去
Just need to get the word out.
真棒 要不让卢利写篇博客吧
Cool. Why don't we have Luly write a blog?
她的文笔可不错
She writes pretty impressive stuff.
你看到她的文章了
You saw her piece.
那篇文章在《宪♥章♥报》刊登了
Got picked up by the "Journal-Constitution",
亚特兰大所有人都看到了
so all of Atlanta saw her piece.
我应该早点告诉你的
I probably should have told you.
在我们约会的时候吗 还是我爱上你的时候
When we were dating and I was falling in love with you?
是啊 你本可以说
Um, you could've said, like,
"我的生活很复杂 玛戈"
"Hey, uh, I've got a lot going on, Margot."
或者 "不是你的问题 亲爱的 是我的问题"
Or, "It's not you, honey. It's me."
你应该这么说
That is what you should've said.
你们需要单独待会吗
Should I give you two a minute?
-不需要 -需要
- No. - Yeah.
不 我不要再自怨自艾了
Nope, done feeling sorry for myself.
我要向前看
Moving on.
塞吉在穿衣服
So Sage is getting dressed.
你们干得不错 奥利
You did good, Ollie.
好了
Uh, all right, guys.
准备给小家伙起什么名字
So what are we calling little man?
我们没法决定
We can't decide.
我有好多喜欢的名字 但皮特都觉得不好
I mean, I like a million names. Peter keeps saying no.
暂时还没有感觉合适的
Nothing feels right yet.
明天就必须决定了
Well, we have to decide by tomorrow.
我们得把领养的事定下来
We finalize the adoption.
-我们需要见证人 -我一定去
- Oh, we need a witness. - I wouldn't miss it.
还有 塞吉想让他做格斯特曼综合征检查
Also, Sage wants him tested for GSS.
你们可以选择是否要知道结果
You guys can opt to get the results or not.
-决定权在你们 -知道又能怎样
- It's up to you. - What good is knowing?
-什么也改变不了 -我们得知道
- Doesn't change anything. - We got to know.
如果我们要领养 就得知道这意味着什么
If we're gonna do this, we got to know what we're doing.
"如果我们要领养"
"If we're gonna do this"?
皮特
Peter?
我回来时 你已经决定好了
When I came back, you had already decided,
所以我也就同意了 可是...
so I got on board, but...
皮特 你必须告诉他你的想法
Peter, you got to tell him how you feel.
-这至关重要 -他不想知道我的想法
- This is too important. - He doesn't want to hear it.
我不想听你说"如果我们要领养"
I don't want to hear you say "If we're doing this."
-我们要领养 -我害怕了 好吗
- We're doing this. - I'm scared, okay?
有什么好怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
等他出现症状时
There's gonna be a cure for this
肯定已经有治疗手段了
by the time he'd have any symptoms.
可要是没有呢
And what if there is not?
这样 小家伙要先去抽血
Uh, all right, so our young man needs to get his blood drawn.
皮特 你能带他去吗
Peter, would you take him?
我带他去吧
I can take him.
其实 奥利 我想和你聊两句
Actually, Ollie, I want to talk to you for a minute.
皮特 你能把孩子带走吗
Peter, would you take him?
-怎么了 -他很害怕 奥利
- What? - He's scared, Ollie.
是的 我一直在安抚他
Yeah, I keep trying to reassure him.
不 你一直在无视他的恐惧
No, you keep dismissing his fears.
你知道吗 我该到那边去了
You know what? I should get in there.
那孩子会哭的
That baby's gonna cry bloody murder.
等等 斯科特临终前
Hold on-- when Scotty was dying,
你知道他想说什么吗
you know what he wanted to talk about?
死亡
Dying.
你知道我不想聊什么吗
You know what I did not want to talk about?
他的死亡
Him dying.
有一天 他非常生气
And one day he got really mad.
他说 "罗宾 我快死了
He said, "Robin, I'm dying.
请不要让我一个人面对"
Please don't make me do it alone."
但皮特不是一个人 他还有我
But Peter's not alone. He has me.
没错 别告诉我 去跟他说
Right. Don't tell me. Tell him.
完美
Perfect.
我们有这么多的志愿者和捐助物
We've had so many volunteers and donations.
卢 谢谢你在报纸上写的文章
Lu, thank you for reaching out to the paper.
没事 他们非常喜欢
Yeah, they were super into it.
我想他们还是对未经我允许把博客印出来
I think they still feel bad for printing the blog
这件事感到愧疚
without my permission.
但我不知道你是否看过评论
But I don't know if you've been reading the comments,
这似乎触动了神经
but it seems to have struck a nerve.
是的 我看过评论
Yeah, I have.
我也收到了人们的很多短♥信♥
Also been getting a lot of texts
问我是不是还好
from people asking if I'm okay.
那你还好吗
Are you?
我感觉我们的个人隐私
I mean, I feel a little bit like our personal business
暴露在了公众面前
is out there for everyone to see,
这感觉不好 但我没事
and that's not great, but, yeah, I'm okay.
他们想让我写一个每周专栏
They want me to write a weekly column
叫做"亲爱的爸爸"
called "Dear Dad."
卢 不要
Lu, no.
很多人都收到了自己
So many people have reached out
亲爱的爸爸或妈妈的信
with their own "Dear Dad" or "Dear Mom" letters,
他们希望我每周推出一封不同的信
and they want me to feature a different one every week.
所以你只需要编辑别人写的东西吗
So you'd just be editing other people's stuff?
不
Well, no.
他们还是希望我偶尔自己写信
They still want me to write letters every once in a while.
大家想知道全家人和爸爸们
People want to know what's up next
接下来发生了什么事
with the family and the dads.
如果你对此有意见 我就不发表
And I won't print anything that you have a problem with.
我对这整件事就有意见
I have a problem with the whole thing.
我是个作家 妈妈
I'm a writer, mom,
这就是我想写的东西
and this is what I want to write about--
有关悲伤 向前看
about grief, moving forward,
我们的家庭和父亲们
and our family and the dads.
并且这能帮助别人
And it helps people.
好的 冰激凌没事
Okay, ice cream's still good.
所以我们有蛤蜊汁 冰淇淋
So we have clam juice, ice cream...
还有一些蔬菜
And some vegetables.
我们可以做蟹肉汤
We can make she-crab soup.
我们没有蟹肉 安东尼把所有的蟹肉都烤了
I mean, we don't have crab. Anthony's grilling all of it.
不 只需要一点就够了
No, you just need a little.
-但我们没有牛奶 -我们有冰淇淋
- But we don't have milk. - We have ice cream.
好主意
Good idea.
-做吧 -我做吗
- Make it. - Me?
我不行 我的脚踝骨折了
I-I can't. I have--I have a broken ankle.
你用手做饭而不是脚踝
Well, it's a good thing we cook with our hands.
格拉德威尔的人来了
Gladwell guy's here.
清理工作正在进行中
The cleanup is well under way.
佩里一家真是让整个社区的人都团结起来了
The Perry family really rallied the whole community.
-真是令人惊讶 -是啊
- That's impressive... - Yeah.
现在这里已经不再是他们的地方了
Considering it isn't even their place anymore.
这里永远都属于佩里家
It'll always be the Perrys' place.
-拉斯维加斯怎么样 -我回来了
- How's Vegas? - I'm back here.
我会让这个地方重新繁荣起来
I'm gonna get this place back up on its feet.
然后呢
And then what?
你给我一份合同 我会看看的
You offer me a contract, and I'll see.
我已经给了你一份合同
I already offered you a contract.
你在合同到期前就离开了
You left before it was up.
显然合同对你来说没有什么意义
Apparently contracts don't mean a lot to you.
你走的时候让我们赔了一大笔钱
Cost us a bunch of money when you left.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表