剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
我把爸爸带去助理护士那里
I'm gonna go take dad to the scrub nurse.
朱尔斯 照顾好他 好吗
Jules, you take care of him, okay?
能回到这里对我们来说都不容易
Being back here isn't easy on us.
艾米莉是你的助理护士
Emily is gonna be your scrub nurse,
她会把爸爸的骨灰带进手术室
and she's gonna bring dad's urn into the O.R.,
塔特医生也会在
and Dr. Tate is gonna be there, too,
你身边的人都认识你
so you are gonna be surrounded by people
并且在乎你
who know you and who care about you.
我希望也能进去陪你 夏夏
And I wish I could be in there with you, too, Char-Char.
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, mom.
-有爸爸支持着我 -是的
- Dad has my back. - He does.
好了
Okay.
家长只能送到这里
This is where we leave you, parents.
记得你小时候
You remember when you were little,
我送你去学校
and I would drop you off at school,
你一直不愿意松开我的手
and you never wanted to let go of my hand?
我现在就有那种感觉
I'm feeling that way right now.
但你还记得我以前跟你说什么吗
But you remember what I used to say to you?
"我们待会儿见 亲爱的"
"I will see you so soon, love."
♪ So tell me to leave ♪
♪ I'll pack my bags, get on the road ♪
♪ Find someone that loves you better than I do, darling, I know ♪
♪ Cause you remind me every day ♪
♪ I'm not enough, but I still stay ♪
♪ Feels like a lifetime ♪
♪ Just tryna get by while we're dying inside ♪
我想跟她一起进去 奥利
I wanna run after her, Ollie.
我知道 但是不行
I know, but you can't.
我知道
I know.
我们要开始手术了
We're going to get started now.
你能为我倒数十秒吗
Could you count down from ten for me?
十 九
Ten, nine,
八 七
eight, seven,
六 五 四...
six, five, four...
♪ Cause I keep finding all the ways ♪
三...
Three...
♪ So I can stay ♪
三什么 夏洛特
Three what, Charlotte?
爸爸
Dad?
是我
Yeah.
三什么
Three what?
三只黄蝴蝶
Three yellow butterflies.
还记得你学英语时的
Remember these flash cards,
这些卡片吗
from when you were learning English?
这张是什么
What's this one?
两片绿叶子
Two green leaves.
你真的来了吗
Are you really here?
你最喜欢这张
This one was your favorite.
你记得你干什么来着吗
Do you remember what you'd do with this one?
我说"一颗红心" 然后...
I'd say "one red heart," and...
把手放在了这里
put my hand here.
然后你说
And you'd say...
"你能感受到我的心跳吗"
"can you feel my heart?"
你能感受到吗
Can you?
能
Yeah.
-我希望你能 -你真的来了
I was hoping you could. You're really here.
我觉得是的
I think I am.
切开心包膜
Opening the pericardium.
生命体征良好
Vitals are good.
妈妈怎么样
So, how's mom?
她挺好的 她想你了
She's good. She misses you.
我希望她没有在家里盯着我的照片闷闷不乐
I hope she's not moping around the house staring at my photo.
-她没有 -她没有吗
She's not. She's not?
不我是说 有时候伤心
No, I mean, sometimes she is.
我开玩笑呢
I'm just teasing.
我虽然已经死了 但我的幽默感还在
I may have died, but I didn't lose my sense of humor.
卢利和埃文结婚了
Luly got married to Evan.
那个瘦高个建筑师
Oh, the skinny architect.
他们买♥♥了个房♥子
They bought a house,
西奥喝酒被抓了
and Theo got caught drinking,
JJ挺好的 霍普快学会走路了
and JJ is good, and Hope's almost walking.
等等 西奥喝酒了
Wait, wait, wait. Theo drinking?
他喝酒的时候委员会在哪儿
Where was the Council when this was happening?
他们在场
They're there.
他们在帮忙 只是很难
They're helping. It's just been hard.
我们已经尽力了
And we're--we're doing the best we can.
是吗
Are you?
你心脏的问题 你都没实话告诉你妈妈
You haven't been completely honest with mom about your heart.
你头晕已经有一段时间了
You've been feeling dizzy for a while now,
但你什么都没说
and you didn't say anything.
我以为是因为压力大
I thought it was stress.
上高中的第一年
I mean, it's really stressful to have your dad die
父亲有去世了 谁都会紧张
the same year you're starting high school.
我知道
I know.
如果身为一名被收养的中国女孩 父亲还去世了
And as if being the adopted Chinese girl with a dead dad
不够让我成为一个怪胎
didn't make me enough of a freak,
现在我是一个心脏有问题的姑娘
now I'm the girl with the bad heart,
胸堂上还有伤疤
and the scar on her chest.
-伤疤挺酷的 -弗雷亚也是这么说的
Scars are cool. You sound like Freya.
弗雷亚是谁
Who's Freya?
她是乐队里的朋友
She's a--she's a friend from band.
她说 "如果我有道伤疤 我肯定会去炫耀"
She's like, "If I had a scar, I'd flaunt it."
-我觉得我挺喜欢弗雷亚的 -这和她没关系
I think I like Freya. This isn't about her.
是关于我
It's about me.
我就不能穿比基尼了
I--I can't wear a bikini.
你什么时候开始穿比基尼了
Since when are you a bikini person?
我不记得我见你穿过
I don't think I've ever seen you wear one.
如果我穿过呢 这样没事吗
What if I did? Would that be okay,
还是我突然间不符合你对我的看法了
or would I suddenly not fit this idea you had of me?
我们在为比基尼吵架吗
Are we arguing about bikinis?
所有人都觉得他们了解我 实则不然
Everyone thinks they know me, and they don't!
那告诉我 把我不知道的告诉我
So tell me. Tell me what I don't know.
有必要吗 你又不是真的在这里
What for? You're not really here.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
-感谢你同意这件事 -不客气
Thanks for saying yes to this. Absolutely.
那我就直说了
I wanna say, straight off the top,
卢利在八个月前失去了他的父亲
Luly lost her dad, eight months ago.
她经历了许多
She's been going through a lot.
我理解 我和雷伊娜深表遗憾
I understand. Regina and I are sorry for your loss.
我不想增加你的痛苦
The last thing I wanna do is add to your pain.
我想让这次会面能治愈我们
I want this to be healing. For all of us.
-你的老婆要过来吗 -不不
Is your wife joining us? No, no.
这对她来说很难
This is really hard for her.
她... 你离开家的时候 我们失去了一个孩子
She--we lost a child, when you left our home.
-我很抱歉 -这不是你的错
I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault.
我这么说是让你知道 我们是爱你的
I just say that so that you know that you were loved.
我们得继续生活 所以我们做了
But we had to keep going, and so we did.
又收养了两个孩子 完全不同的种族
Adopted two more kids. Different as could be.
他们很好
They're great.
一个是埋头苦干型
One is a nose-to-the-grindstone type,
另一个生来就要上红毯的
and the other was born to be on the red carpet.
我们叫他好莱坞
We call him Hollywood.
-这位是好莱坞 -他就是好莱坞
Oh, this is Hollywood. That's Hollywood.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
但我想了解了解你
But I wanna know all about you.
-你想知道什么 -两份还是三份浓缩咖啡
What do you wanna know? Double or triple shot?
我真的需要给我的焦虑注入咖♥啡♥因♥吗
And do I really need to be caffeinating my anxiety?
安东尼在哪儿 我以为他会带食物来
Where is Anthony? I thought he was bringing food.
他和卢利在一起
He's with Luly,
他们两个都不回我信息
and neither one of them are getting back to me.
皮特想过来 但他还病着
Oh, Peter wants to be here, but he's still sick.
我知道 他一直给我发信息 他人真好
I know, he keeps texting me. He's such a love.
我很高兴你们之间的问题解决了
I'm really glad you guys are workin' it out.
手术室发来的 小夏开始塔桥了
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表