剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
我不想对他们撒谎
I don't like lying to them.
我们不是在对他们撒谎 而是保护他们
Oh, we're not lying to them. We're protecting them.
♪ But I swear I'll risk it all ♪
♪ To make you mine ♪
我给爸爸写了封信
I wrote Dad a letter.
你会看吗
Will you read it?
当然
Of course.
♪ Say it ♪
♪ Say the words I see ♪
♪ Behind your eyes ♪
♪ If it's not hard to say ♪
♪ Then it's a lie ♪
♪ I know you think we cannot heal ♪
♪ But we can try ♪
这真是封华丽的信
This is such a beautiful letter.
我能与你感同身受
I feel like I'm right there with you.
感受到爸爸去世的时候
Right there when Dad died.
感受到我们告诉你安东尼真♥相♥的时候
Right there when we told you about Anthony.
而你提到原谅的口吻...
And the way you talk about forgiveness...
小卢 你很有天赋
Lu, you've got such a gift.
我记得爸爸以前会给我们写信
I remember that Dad used to write us letters.
我想像到他读信的时候
When I imagined him reading it,
就很容易写出来了
it was easy to write.
我放到我的博客上了
I put it on my blog.
你还有博客吗
You have a blog?
我现在有了
Yeah, I do now.
我写作小组的老大 科拉利
The leader of my writers group, Coralee,
说我应该注册一个
she said that I should have one
这样我提交一些代发表文章时
so that when I submit stuff to get published,
他们就可以看看博客 感受到我的声音
they can look at my blog and get a sense of my voice.
很聪明 但是...
Smart, but--
她还说我应该发给杂♥志♥
Yeah, and she also said that I should send it out to magazines.
比如本地杂♥志♥ 她觉得这挺好的
Like local ones, and she thinks it's that good.
小卢 你不能发表 特别是本地杂♥志♥
Lu, you can't publish this, especially not locally.
孩子们会看到的
The kids will read it.
我很喜欢你注册了博客
And I love that you have a blog,
但这封信不能发上去
but this letter can't be on it.
孩子们总会发现的
The kids are going to find out.
我知道 我打算告诉他们
I know, and I plan on telling them,
但不是现在
but not now.
西奥都快17了
Theo's almost 17,
夏洛特比其他成年人都成熟
and Charlotte's more mature than most adults.
你是个大人
Look, you're an adult,
你都花了一个月时间来消化
and this took you a month to process.
艰难的一个月
A hard month.
我知道你不再需要受人保护了
I know you don't need protecting anymore,
但他们还需要
but they still do.
我不想问 但是...
I hate to ask it, but...
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
这个家庭不需要更多狗血了
This family does not need more drama.
得少一点
Needs less.
是的 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
很奇怪
That's weird.
什么
What?
我很长时间没这么高兴过了
I feel happy for the first time in a long time.
那我也是
Well, then so do I.
这么说可真是互相依偎啊
That's such a codependent thing to say.
我是个母亲
I'm a mom.
我的孩子高兴 我就高兴
When my kids are happy, I'm happy.
又没人逼你
No pressure or anything.
-惊喜 -你好
- Surprise! - Um, yeah, hi.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我想跟你去打保龄球
I want to go bowling with you.
好吧
Okay.
然后吃个晚餐 去看电影
And to dinner and then the movies
然后去散步
and for a walk.
我想这样 萨姆
I want to do this, Sam.
我的孩子们都挺好
I-- my kids are fine.
大家都挺好的
Everybody's good, and...
我不知道我有没有一小时 一周 或者六个月
I don't know if I have an hour or a week or six months,
但我现在在这里 所以...
but I'm here right now, so...
邀请我吧
ask me.
去打保龄球吗
To go bowling?
邀请我进去
To come in.
我知道打完保龄球会干什么 我想这么干
I know where bowling leads, and I want to do that.
等等 我们进去吧
Okay, hold on. Let's go inside.
感谢你能同意过来
Thank you for agreeing to come.
你说是很紧急
You said it was urgent.
你要死了吗
Are you dying?
不
No.
所以你骗我过来
So you tricked me into coming here.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
How am I not surprised?
劳伦
Lauren,
我知道你对我的愤怒
I understand the anger that you feel toward me,
但身为你的父亲...
but as your father--
我的父亲
My father?
拉里
Larry...
你几年前就失去这个称谓了
you lost that title years ago.
我知道
I know.
十五年前
15 years ago.
2004年6月8日
June 8, 2004.
我不只是喝醉了
I wasn't just drunk.
我还很生气
I was angry.
我总是很生气
I was always so angry.
你 弟弟和妈妈
And you and your brother and your mother
首当其冲
bore the brunt of that.
那天晚上我不该开车
I never should've been behind the wheel of that car that night.
我把家庭给毁了
I wrecked our family,
毁了我的婚姻
I wrecked my marriage,
也毁了你对我的信任
and I wrecked your trust in me.
我理解你为什么不原谅我
So I get it, why you won't forgive me,
你为什么不让我见艾薇
why you've kept Ivy away from me.
你为什么不叫我爸爸
Why you won't call me Dad.
所以...
I'm so...
我很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm so deeply sorry that I put you in harm's way.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
我想弥补我在你身上的过错
Wanting to make things right with you,
没说完 亲爱的
no, honey.
永远也说不完
I'll never be done.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
总是很饿
Always.
我有冰激凌
I have ice cream,
咸饼干
crackers,
还有冻鸡肉馅饼
and frozen chicken pot pie.
听起来很好吃的样子
That actually sounds really good.
是吗 太好了
Right? Ah, yes.
怎么了
What?
不
No.
我得走了
I have to go.
你对你原生家庭的病史完全不了解吗
So you don't know anything about your birth family's medical history?
不
No.
收养机构也没做任何的基因测试吗
And the adoption agency didn't do any genetic testing?
我觉得没有 他们就验了尿
I don't think so. They just made me pee in a cup.
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
病初主要表现小脑性共济失调
最终合并痴呆 缓慢进展的痉挛性截瘫
脑干受累出现橄榄脑桥小脑变性症状 病程持续2-10年
你听说过吉斯特曼-施特劳斯综合征吗
Have you heard of Gerstmann Straussler-Scheinker syndrome?
祝你健康 没有 这是什么
Gesundheit. No. What is it?
它会导致大脑中
It causes the progressive degeneration
控制协调平衡的部分退化
of the part of the brain that controls coordination,
通常在35岁到50岁之间发病
and it usually develops between ages 35 and 50.
好吧
Okay.
你的测试是阳性的
You tested positive.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表