剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
我们不需要得到州政♥府♥的许可
That we do not require recognition from the state
也能全心全意地爱对方
to love each other with all our hearts,
直到我们生命的终结
for the rest of our lives.
我想让世界知道我有多爱你 皮特
I want the world to know how much I love you, Peter.
我想让所有人知道
I want everyone to know that I vow,
我问心无愧地宣誓
without guilt or shame...
会爱你 会拥抱你
To love you, to hold you,
会陪在你身边 度过快乐和痛苦的时光
to stand by your side through good times and bad,
直到最后一口气
until my last breath.
我不敢相信你居然还记得
I can't believe you remembered that.
我很害怕失去你 所以才会推开你
I'm so scared to lose you that I'm pushing you away.
那个恐惧的小男孩还在这里 对吗
That scared little kid, he's still in there, huh?
那你们还是已婚吗
So are we still married, or what?
我们还是已婚
We're still married.
我很想你
I missed you.
至少你脱身了
At least you got out there.
在你♥爸♥之后 我就没约过会
I haven't had a date since your dad.
真悲哀
It's pathetic.
为什么
Why not?
我无法想象自己再变得脆弱的样子
I just couldn't imagine making myself vulnerable again.
我可能看起来很坚强 但并不是
I mean, I may look tough, but I'm not.
我很寂寞
I'm lonely.
你应该去约会
You should date.
和谁呢
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
红酒店那个人怎么样
What about the guy from the wine store?
他总是跟你调情
He's always flirting with you.
他只是想推销他的酒
Oh, no, he's just trying to upsell me on the wine.
不 我觉得他在跟你调情
No, I think he's flirting.
是吗 可能吧
Yeah? Maybe.
那个警♥察♥的事很是遗憾
Sorry about your cop.
我真的喜欢他
I really liked him.
我知道 但你会没事的
I know, but you're gonna be okay.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
怎么知道的
How?
因为我是你妈
Because I'm your mother.
你是我妈
You're my mother.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我又不是非走不可
I don't have to go.
你非走不可
Yes, you do.
这样我就能想你了
So that I can miss you.
好吧
Okay.
但我会回来的
But I will be back.
我等着那一天
Counting on it.
斯科特日
今天是斯科特的生日
It's Scott's birthday.
他知道今天对你们来说会很艰难
And he knew this day would be hard for you,
所以他给你们买♥♥了些东西
so he brought you guys something.
在他去世前
So before he died,
他在自己的生日那天给我们准备了礼物
he got us a present for his birthday?
我们不知道里面有什么
And we have no idea what's in there.
我有点害怕
I'm scared.
他说过 你们会喜欢的
Well, he said you'd like it.
你们都会喜欢的 他当时很确信
You'd all like it, and he was pretty sure
这会成为一项新的传统
that it would become a new tradition.
好吧
All right.
"大家好 我为你们准备了一些东西
"Hi, guys. I got you something
这样你们今天就不至于太难过了"
So you wouldn't be too sad today."
"替我过个开心的生日
"Have a happy birthday for me.
别哭 妈妈是不是哭了
Don't cry. Is your mom crying?
让她别哭了 爱你们的爸爸"
Tell her to stop. Love, Dad."
别哭了 妈妈
Stop crying, Mom.
好吧
Okay.
你们完了
You guys are toast!
你们完了
You're toast!
大家都来吧
You're on!
你要完了 先生
You are going down, sir.
什么
What?
怎么回事 你们是认真的吗
What is going on? Are you serious?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
当守护传统的人去世后 你该怎么做
What do you do when the tradition keeper is gone?
保留旧的传统
You keep the old traditions,
然后开辟属于自己的新传统
and you start new ones of your own.
你带着他的精神 继续生活下去
You move on without leaving him behind.
一心可以二用
A heart can do two things.
它可以同时感受到快乐和痛苦
It can be sad and happy, at the same time.
也可以同时怀有希望和哀伤
It can hold grief and hope.
人心很强大
The heart is strong.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特 夏夏
Charlotte! Char!
亲爱的 夏洛特
Honey? Charlotte.
夏夏
Char?
-她刚刚摔倒了 -醒过来 宝贝
- She just fell. - Come on, sweet girl.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 宝贝
All right, sweet girl.
拉里 叫救护车
Larry, call 9-1-1.
奥利 这里需要你
Ollie, I need you over here.
安东尼 带孩子们回去
Anthony, get the kids inside.
我感受不到脉搏 准备开始心肺复苏
I don't have a pulse. I'm gonna start CPR.
-一 二 三 -西奥 回屋
- One, two, three... - Theo! Come on, inside.
四 五 六 七 八 九 十
Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
十一 十二 十三 十四 十五
11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
十六 十七 十八 十九 二十
16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表