剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
悲伤的第六阶段 欲望
The sixth stage of grief, desire--
这个很麻烦 因为它带来的感觉太棒了
that's a tricky one, 'cause it feels so good,
很容易就会让人忘记 它有多危险
but it's easy to forget how dangerous it can be.
当心 你鞋带开了
Careful, your shoelace is untied.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ A to B, but I came back again ♪
♪ Open my heart ♪
♪ I let you put the iron in ♪
♪ Just when I think I've had enough ♪
♪ I fall in love again ♪
♪ Just when you thought you'd had enough ♪
♪ You're in love again ♪
♪ It's a complex emotion ♪
♪ And we're right till we're-- ♪
打扰一下
Forgive me.
我知道你的锻炼时间神圣不可侵犯
I know your exercise time is sacred,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
-怎么了 -JJ
- What's wrong? - JJ.
我发现我孙女的生日派对没邀请他
Turns out he was uninvited from my granddaughter's birthday party.
我知道 他跟我说过
Oh, I know. He told me.
他让我给我女儿打电♥话♥ 我打了
He asked me to call my daughter, and I did,
但她把我屏蔽了
but she blocked me.
拉里
Oh, Larry.
我家那堆破事已经影响到你家了
It turns out that my family mess is affecting your family,
我对此感到很难受
and I feel sick about that.
-你能给她打电♥话♥吗 -你女儿吗
- Could you call her? - Your daughter?
告诉她 孩子不会由我接送
Look, tell her that I won't drop him off or pick him up.
她不会见到我
She won't have to see me.
把更多大人牵扯进来可不是个办法
Listen, getting more adults involved in this isn't the answer.
那我们该怎么解决
Well, how do you suggest we fix this?
有些问题注定无法解决 拉里
Some things can't be fixed, Larry.
孩子们会失望 但这没关系
Kids get disappointed. It's okay.
我们大人的职责就是教会他们如何处理这种失望
It's our job as adults to teach them how to weather that disappointment.
我更喜欢解决问题
Sure prefer fixing things.
拿起牡蛎 平的一面朝上
Grab that oyster, flat side up.
把刀插♥进♥接合处
Put your knife in the hinge there
一拧 就开了
and just twist. It'll come apart.
直接把刀插到壳缝里不就完了
It's easier if you just slip the knife between the two shells.
速度最重要 西奥 我这方法更快
It's all about speed, Theo, and my way is faster.
我们不能在厨师自己的厨房♥里怼他们
Oh. Well, we don't contradict chefs in their own kitchen,
所以我们就继续让他自我感觉良好吧
so we're gonna let him think that, okay?
-你想来比比谁快吗 -我吗
- Would you like to race? - Me?
不 我可不想让你在西奥面前丢脸
No, I don't want to embarrass you in front of Theo.
开战了
Shots fired.
那我们就来比比
Oh, I guess we're racing.
一人五个牡蛎 来吧 西奥
Five oysters each. Come on, Theo.
-看看你有几斤几两 -那你可是不知道
- We'll see what you're made of. - You have no idea.
请把刀给我 谢谢
Knife, please. Thank you.
-你准备好了吗 -早就准备好了
- You ready? - Born ready.
给我们倒计时 西奥
Count us down, Theo.
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, go.
我赢了
I win!
我赢了
I won.
我赢了 你输了
I win. You lose.
你输了 为什么呢 因为我赢了
You did, because why? I won.
-你赢了 -你知道为什么说你输了吗
- You won. - You know why you lost?
因为我赢了
'Cause I won.
太棒了 祝你们俩玩得开心
So nice-- have fun, boys!
我赢了 谢谢各位
I won, everyone. Thank you so much.
你喜欢上她了吗
Are you into her?
玛戈吗
Margot?
没有
She's...nah.
我觉得有两个高年级女生喜欢我
I think these two senior girls are into me.
两个吗
Oh, girls plural?
没错 我也不知道 可能只有一个吧
Yeah. Well, I don't know, maybe just the one.
明天就知道了 有个派对
We'll see tomorrow-- there's a party.
-派对 -是的
- A party? - Yeah.
-他们想让我加入 -加入什么
- They want to initiate me. - Into what?
-不知道 毒品 性 摇滚 -你真搞笑
- I don't know. Drugs, sex, rock and roll. - You're funny.
你的状况很普遍 我上网搜过了
Your condition is common. I googled it.
-你搜什么了 -我先搜索了"淫♥荡♥寡妇"
- What did you google? - Well, first I googled "horny widow."
大错特错 别搜那个
That was a mistake. Don't google that.
-奥利 这太侮辱人了 -不是的
- Ollie, this is so mortifying. - No, it's not.
据我找到的博客"热辣寡妇合集"所说
According to this blog I found, "Hot Widows Collective,"
性♥欲♥没什么可耻的
sexual desire's nothing to be ashamed of.
这就是你论文的主题 肿瘤学与性♥欲♥吗
And that's the subject of your paper, oncology and sexual desire?
听着 斯科特已经去世五个月了吧
Look, Scott's been gone what, five months?
在他生病前 我猜你们也没有...
Before that he was sick, so I bet you didn't...
我们有过 我们试过
We did. We tried.
-已经七个月了 -诺拉和你一样
- It's been seven months. - Nora was in the same boat.
-诺拉 -博客的创建者
- Nora? - The creator of the blog.
她还没准备好约会
She wasn't ready to date,
但她很怀念肢体接触
but she was really missing human contact.
想知道她是怎么做的吗
Want to know what she did?
我不想知道你也会告诉我
You're gonna tell me even if I don't.
她告诉她哥哥她很想吻一个男人
She told her brother she really wanted to kiss a guy,
类似于一个实验
sort of as an experiment
看她能否在不崩溃的前提下控制好自己
to see if she could handle it without falling apart.
她哥哥发了条微博 "有谁想吻我妹妹"
Her brother tweeted, "Who wants to kiss my sister?"
一个朋友的朋友自告奋勇 但她定下了规则...
A friend of a friend volunteered, but she set the ground rules--
只许在腰部以上 只能亲吻 一小时内
above the waist, strictly kissing, one hour.
你要是敢在微博上给我拉皮条就死定了
Don't you dare pimp me out on Twitter.
不会的 但是或许我可以四处打听一下
I won't, but you know, maybe I could ask around.
我在夏洛特市认识许多不错的单身直男
I know a lot of nice single straight guys up in Charlotte.
不行 不行
No! No.
不不不 这太奇怪了 而且恶心
No, no, no, no, no. That is weird and gross.
我再剪一次头发吧
I'll get another haircut.
我都不想喝咖啡了
I don't even want coffee.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-我们把积蓄都花光了 -我们会没事的
- We spent all our money. - Hey, we'll be okay.
埃文 我们把积蓄都花光了
Evan, we spent all our money.
我们翻修时也得住在这里
We have to live here while we renovate.
这里怎么住人
How do we live here?
只需要打扫一下就可以了
It just needs to be cleaned, and it'll be fine.
这里没有烤箱...
There's no oven...
也没有水池...
Or sink...
也没有卫生间 没有马桶
Or bathroom. There's no toilet.
他们能这样吗
Can they do that?
他们能卖♥♥给你一栋没有马桶的房♥子吗
Can they sell you a house with no toilet?
我想"保留原状"就是这个意思
I think that's what "as is" means.
至少这里有个冰箱
Well, at least there's a refrigerator.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
我要去哪儿吐 天啊
Where do I throw up? Oh, God!
-出去吐吧 -不 别跟着我
- Let's go outside. - No, don't come with me.
悲伤寡妇想要亲亲抱抱
我只是想来道个别
Hey. I just wanted to say good-bye.
在你面前站着的是迈阿密医疗中心
You are looking at the new associate
母婴医学科的新任副主任医师
of maternal fetal medicine at Miami Medical Center.
-我下周就走 -恭喜
- I leave next week. - Congratulations.
抱歉 我感觉从来没了解过你
I--I'm sorry. I feel like I never got to know you.
是啊 我培训期间你还在休假
Yeah, well, you were on leave while I started my fellowship.
我想说 关于你丈夫的事 请节哀
I wanted to say I'm sorry about your husband.
我有很多次都想说
I've meant to a thousand times,
但总是找不到合适的时机
but it never seemed the right time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道你是怎么坚持下来[站着]的
I don't know how you're still standing...
这话对一个
which is a very weird thing
坐着的人来说很奇怪
to say to someone who's actually sitting down,
不过我想你明白我的意思
but um, I think you know what I mean.
我明白 真的谢谢你
I do. I do, and-- and really, thank you.
再见
Well, good-bye.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有 我嫁给了工作
Nope. Well, I'm married to the job,
但目前还与女人无缘
but so far no luck with the ladies.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表