剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
老天 但能不能别现在谈
Oh, God, can we please not, though?
不 我们得确保你了解性♥爱♥
No, we have to make sure you know about sex.
不只是单纯的性♥交♥
Not just intercourse.
你能说两句吗
Can I-- can you help?
让我来 性♥爱♥ 性♥爱♥
I got this. Sex, sex...
性♥爱♥ 你懂的 有很多种形式
Uh, sex, as you know, means many things.
可以是口头上的 或者手头上的
It can-- it can be oral, or manual,
而且它棒极了
and it's great.
没有性生活也很棒
It's also great not to have sex.
没错 但如果你要发生性关系
Totally, but if you are gonna have sex,
那你永远都不该
then you should never--
不 我想说的是你应该始终
no, what I mean is you should always--
让性♥爱♥变得美妙的是
What makes sex great
当你爱着你的伴侣
is when you love the person that you're with,
而他们也爱着你
and they love you.
这真的让我很痛苦
This is actually traumatizing.
当你处在一段全身心的
And when you're in a committed,
长♥期♥的感情关系中
long-term relationship,
性♥爱♥比肢体接触更有意义 对吧
sex can be more than just physical, right?
它可以充满激♥情♥ 可以很亲密
It can be passionate. It can be intimate.
可以是做"爱"
It can be lovemaking.
我要走了 否则我就要吐了
Okay, I'm either gonna leave or I'm gonna throw up.
-你们选一个 -别 等等
- Which one? - No, wait, please.
因为做的时候如果没有爱
Because when it's not lovemaking,
你要十分小心 要十分尊重
you have to be careful, and you have to be respectful.
你要获取对方的同意 口头同意
You have to get consent-- verbal consent.
你需要知道
You need to know
你的伴侣愿意和你发生性关系
that your partner wants to have sex with you,
他们每次都要把这个意愿表达清楚
and they have to make that explicit always.
-我现在能征得你们同意离开吗 -可以
- Okay, now can I please have your consent to leave? - Yes.
西奥 西奥 等等
Theo! Hey, Theo, hold up.
我认为你不是警♥察♥
I didn't think you'd be a fed.
不好意思 我是个饲养员[警♥察♥]Well, I'm sorry. I'm a fed.
做一次就行了 伙计
Just takes one time, dude.
一次无心之失 记住我的话
One thoughtless mistake-- you take it from me.
就可能导致你无法想象的后果
It can have ramifications like you cannot imagine.
听懂了吗
You got me?
今晚玩的开心
Have fun tonight.
大家好呀
Hey, guys.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
夏洛特 拿上你的笛子过来
Charlotte, you have to get your flute and get over there.
我们要开始演奏了
We're about to start playing.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Okay,
-你需要一个安全词 -别烦我
- you need a safe word. - Just leave me alone.
这词不错 如果你说"别烦我"
That's great. If you say, "Just leave me alone,"
我就知道你需要救援
I'll know you need to be rescued.
不 说真的 别烦我
No, actually, just leave me alone.
我没问题的
I got this.
罗宾忘了发短♥信♥吗 我今晚要看孩子
Hey, Robin forget to text? I'm on kid duty tonight.
不不不 我不是来这里看孩子的
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not here to babysit.
我是来看JJ的
I'm here to see JJ.
JJ 拉里来看你了
JJ, Larry's here for you.
我不应该在家长会上
All right, so I shouldn't be more than, say,
逗留超过一个半小时 你好 拉里
an hour, hour and a half at this PTA meeting. Hey, Larry.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你只是
You just...
你很好看
You look nice.
是啊 不
Yeah. No.
只是家长会而已 我穿得太正式了
No, I'm overdressed for the PTA.
拉里 你和她说了吗 我可以去玩激光枪战吗
Larry, did you talk to her? Can I go to laser tag?
我又试了一次 孩子 她不跟我谈
I tried again. She won't talk to me, son.
但我在想
But I was thinking,
我明天可以带你去打保龄球
I can take you bowling tomorrow.
我讨厌保龄球
I hate bowling!
我们对所有东西都很急躁
We rush into everything.
"所有东西"指的是什么
What exactly do you mean by "everything"?
包括我们的婚姻吗
Does that include our marriage?
我只是想说 这次我们弄得非常糟糕
I'm just saying, this was a pretty colossal screwup.
-你只想说这个 -是的 埃文
- That's all you're saying? - Yes, Evan.
所以你认为我们应该接受拉里的提议
So do you think that we should take Larry up on his offer?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你要去哪儿 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
回家尿尿
To pee.
大家围成一圈 拉起手来
Everyone, circle up. Find someone's hand.
想做我的祈祷伙伴吗
Hey, want to be my prayer buddy?
好啊 当然
Yeah, totally.
主啊 我们用一切向您祈祷
Lord, may everything we are be a prayer to you.
愿我们明天发挥潜力
May we fulfill our potential tomorrow,
赛场上的队员 乐队的乐手
be it on the field, in the band,
还有啦啦队的成员
or as a part of the cheer squad.
啦啦队肯定需要我们的祈祷
Cheer squad definitely needs our prayers.
我们敬畏您
We are in awe of you.
愿我们意识到周围的美好 阿门
May we realize the goodness all around us. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我们走
Let's go.
该加入我们了
It's time for the initiation.
不行 我开车载我妹妹一起来的
What-- I can't. I drove my sister.
她也可以来
She can come too.
罗宾是不是和谁勾搭上了
Robin is just gonna hook up with someone?
不是约炮那种约会
Not hook up like sex.
是亲热一下的那种
You know, just a little make out session.
那挺好的 我就是有点惊讶而已
Well, good for her. I'm just surprised, that's all.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不 我不是惊讶她要和别人亲热
No, I'm not surprised she's gonna do it.
我惊讶的是你居然鼓励她
I'm surprised you're encouraging her.
这不是你的风格 你有点... 你懂的
I mean, that's not like you. You're a little--you know.
-什么 -假正经
- What? - Uptight.
-行吧 -得了吧
- Right. - Oh, come on.
-你知道你假正经 -不 我不知道
- You know this about yourself. - No, I don't.
你还有什么关于我的见解吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me about myself?
经营婚姻就是这样
Well, this is what working on a marriage looks like.
-有什么不满直接说出来 -那我也直说
- We air out our grievances. - Well, I'll air this.
你说我们没什么共处的时光
You say we never spend any time together,
所以我准备了情侣按♥摩♥ 想给你个惊喜
and I surprise you with a couple's massage,
可你似乎并不开心
and you seem unhappy.
宝贝 我很开心 我超爱按♥摩♥
Baby, I'm happy. I love a good massage.
但是呢
But?
没有但是 我很感动 真的
No but. I'm touched, really.
我俩在一起15年了 我还不知道你吗
15 years together-- you think I don't know you?
你在生什么气
You're mad about something.
情侣按♥摩♥应该是
A couple's massage looks like something
我们一起享受的事 可我们没有真正在一起
that we're doing together, but we're not really together.
我们都不说话
I mean, we'll both be quiet,
盯着地板或者天花板
staring at the floor or the ceiling,
自己想着自己的事
thinking our own thoughts.
这没让我感觉和你更亲近 反而更孤独了
Doesn't make me feel closer. It makes me feel lonely.
我真在这么做吗
Am I really doing this?
我感觉好可笑
I feel ridiculous.
别觉得可笑...
Oh, don't feel ridiculous...
或者觉得可笑也行
or do feel ridiculous.
取决于你
It's up to you.
全都取决于你
This is all up to you.
谢谢你付出这一切
Thank you for...this.
我继母伊芙琳起了决定性因素
My stepmother Evelyn was the determining factor.
你把这事告诉你继母了
You told your stepmother about this?
当然没有
Oh, God, no.
我妈去世后 她是我爸约会的第一个女人
She was the first woman my dad dated after my mom died.
我爸去杂货店给我妹买♥♥棉条时 遇到了她
He met her in a grocery store buying tampons for my sister.
这样
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表