剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
So I thought that a good icebreaker would be
蓝色代表男孩 粉色代表女孩
一般是做蛋糕 看里面是什么颜色
就是来做性别揭晓to do the big gender reveal.
你们怎么想
What do you think?
-好 -来吧
- Yes! - Let's do it!
-好的 -请
- Yeah? Okay. - Please.
-还好吗 -我没想到会有这个
- All right? - I wasn't expecting this.
好
All right.
我很紧张
I'm so nervous.
我们要有个男孩了
We're having a boy!
过来 我的天
Come here. Oh, my God.
-我能摸摸吗 -当然
- May I? - Yeah.
小伙子
Hey, buddy.
我们要有个男孩了
We're having a boy.
蓝条是止赎房♥
So the blue stickies are foreclosures.
橘条是脆弱的房♥子 对吗
The orange are vulnerable properties, correct?
-你在听吗 -我在听
- Hey, you with me? - Yeah, I'm with you.
我在和我老婆聊 她见了米歇尔
And I'm with my wife. She met with Michelle.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我失陪一下 让你们俩聊
I'm gonna leave and let you two talk.
不 你在这真是太好了 打给他
No, I'm glad you're here. Call him.
-你说什么 -安东尼
- Excuse me? - Anthony.
我打了七次了 直接转到语♥音♥信箱
I've tried him seven times. Straight to voicemail.
他会接你的电♥话♥的 对吗
He'll pick up your call, won't he?
拿出你的手♥机♥ 打给他
Get out your phone. Call him.
打通他的电♥话♥
Get him on the phone!
宝贝 你和米歇尔怎么了
Babe, what happened with Michelle?
没怎么
Nothing happened with Michelle.
更多的借口 但至少她同意了坐下来面对我
More excuses, but at least she agreed to sit down and face me.
他看都不看我一眼就离开了
He left town rather than look me in the eye.
相信我
Look. Trust me.
他背负着巨大的耻辱
He's sitting in a world of shame.
你不会得到你想要的
You're not gonna get what you're looking for there.
天啊 所有人都提这种建议
Man, of all people to kick down that advice.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她的羞愧不是她的问题
His shame is not her problem.
你不是父亲之一吗 那就表现得像一点
Look, you're one of her dads? Act like it.
她在告诉你她想要什么
She's telling you what she needs.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
我要去拉斯维加斯
I'm going to Vegas.
等等
Wait.
我和你一起去
Let me come with you.
好
Okay.
烧焦一点 不是烧糊
Blackened, not charred.
然后就是黄油的事了
And then just let the butter do the work.
主厨 有些游客想找您
Chef, some tourists are asking for you on the floor.
我在忙
I'm cooking.
我说了 他们说他们等着
I told them. They said they'd wait.
-美食家 -你来接手
- Foodies. - You take it.
嘎嘎小姐明天有个十人派对
So Lady Gaga has a party of ten coming in day after tomorrow.
她想要你上次做的 不在菜单上的蟹肉三明治
She wants that off-menu crab sandwich you made last time.
行 乔治亚州的朋友给我运了20只蓝蟹过来
Cool. Have 20 blue crabs overnighted from my guy in Georgia.
-好 -在哪儿
- Okay. - Where'd--
抱歉来伏击你 但你不接我电♥话♥
Sorry to ambush you, but you won't pick up my calls,
我需要跟你谈谈
and I need to talk to you.
我知道了 安东尼
I know, Anthony.
卢利
Luly.
罗宾说得很清楚
Robin made this very clear.
这和她没关系
This isn't up to her.
这是你和我之间的事
This is between me and you.
你之前跟我说
Back home, you mentioned
我的女儿不和她爸爸说话
that my daughter doesn't speak to her dad.
你的女儿穿越整个国家来和她爸爸交谈
You daughter flew across the country to speak to hers.
收到你的短♥信♥了 卢利去拉斯维加斯了吗
Hey. Got your text. Luly went to Vegas?
两小时前降落的
They landed two hours ago.
他们现在应该已经到饭店了
They gotta be at the restaurant by now.
我应该去的
I should've gone.
好吧 我觉得你暂时
All right, I think you need to stop
不要再想这事了
thinking about it for a second, okay?
卢利很坚强 有拉里陪着她
Luly is strong. Larry's there.
他们没问题 所以你能不能把手♥机♥...
They got this. So will you put your phone--
把手♥机♥放下...
just put your phone down for...
很好 把礼物打开吧
There you go. And open this gift.
这是什么
What is that?
这才是礼物的意义
Well, that's the funny thing about a gift.
你得打开才知道
You gotta, you know, open it.
我觉得或许是租来的鞋子
Yeah, see, I figured maybe it was the rental shoes
会让你害怕
that were freaking you out, you know?
因为都是被人穿过的 又臭又奇怪
'Cause they're used and smelly and weird.
萨姆
Sam.
我知道你的生活很充实
Look, I--I know that your life is very full
你很担心卢利
and that you're worried about Luly,
所以你才需要保龄球
but that's why you need this.
因为把生活的琐事放下
Because it's okay to put your life down
去打一场保龄球 很正常
for a minute to bowl,
去呼吸 去度过属于你的时光
to breathe, to take time just for you.
答应吧 罗宾
Say yes, Robin.
只是保龄球而已
It's just bowling.
你在吗 罗宾
Knock, knock. Rob?
还有
and--
萨姆
Sam.
-那个警♥察♥ -是朋友
- Oh, the cop. - Yeah, the friend.
这是我的朋友萨姆 他要走了
Yes, this is my friend Sam, who was just leaving.
是的
Yes.
-好 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
你为什么拿着保留球鞋
Why are you holding bowling shoes?
他想和我打保龄球
He wants to bowl with me.
这是委婉的说法吗
Is that a euphemism?
不 他就是想打保龄球
No. He wants to go bowling,
但我知道保龄球会导致什么
but I know where bowling leads to,
所以我拒绝了
which is why I'm saying no.
拒绝了这个很帅的警♥察♥
To the very hot cop who just gave you
他刚刚给了你一双虽然奇怪 但是看起来很甜蜜的礼物
a very strange, yet seemingly sweet gift?
为什么
Why?
因为我们只是朋友
Because we're just friends.
还是要问 为什么
And again, why?
因为卢利在拉斯维加斯和安东尼谈判
Because Luly is in Vegas talking to Anthony,
想让事情结束 想治愈内心之类的
trying to get closure or healing or something.
这是拒绝和帅警♥察♥打保龄球的原因吗
And that's a reason to say no to bowling with a very hot cop?
你为什么来我的办公室 奥利弗
Why are you in my office, Oliver?
皮特和塞吉刚到
Peter and Sage just parked.
我们去见见你儿子吧
Let's go meet your son.
你可没这么容易就能摆脱我的追问
You're not getting off the hook that easy.
我的天 你要有孩子了
Oh, my God. You're having a baby!
那个人很好啊 你在想什么
That man is fine! Girl, what are you thinking?
我的养母去世之后
After my adopted mom passed away,
我去找过我的亲生父母
I went to try to find my birth parents.
没有我父亲的记录
There was no record of my dad,
但我从养母那里得到了他的名字
but I had a name to go on from my mom.
我花了三个月时间 想找到她
I spent a good three months trying to track her down,
最后发现她在我七岁的时候去世了
only to find out that she died when I was seven.
一下子都说出来确实很悲伤
That sounds really sad when you say it all at once.
确实很悲伤 你经历了许多
It is sad. You've been through a lot.
没事的 真没事
It's okay. It really is.
只是有些孤独
Just a little lonely,
所以这个小家伙会有一个温馨的家
which is why it makes me really happy
让我十分高兴
that this guy is gonna have a nice, big family.
他出现了
There he is.
我们的孩子
That's our boy.
小家伙 这是你的爸爸们
Hey, little fella. These are your daddies.
你是干妈
And your godmother.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表