剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
真没事 我没事
No, really, I'm fine.
你可以去 拉里
You can go, Larry.
我不想去
I don't wanna go.
我相信JJ和夏洛特还有西奥...
I'm sure JJ and Charlotte and Theo--
你教他打领带和开车的那个
the one that you taught to tie a tie and drive a car--
如果你不出现的话 他们会担心的
will be worried if you don't show up...
因为根据今天的报纸
'Cause you're the dad that shows up
你是那位会出现的父亲
according to today's paper.
你读了我的文章吗
You read my article?
写得很美 虽然有些虚构
It was beautifully written, although kind of a fiction.
我觉得我要去看看你的邻居们
I think I'm gonna go check on some of your neighbors.
各位 塞吉要生了
Okay, guys, guess what. Sage is in labor.
我需要你们照顾霍普
I'm gonna need you to take care of Hope
这样我就能照顾塞吉
so I can take care of Sage.
但这是她第一个孩子
But this is her first baby.
第一个孩子总是需要点时间
First babys usually take a while.
她扩张了吗
Is she dilated?
上帝会保佑老家伙们的孩子
God bless the children of OBs.
小夏 你是对的 我还没检查 JJ
Char, you're right, and I haven't checked her yet, JJ.
我等你妈妈回来
I'm gonna let your mom get back,
让她做她的工作
let her do her thing.
如果她不回来呢
But what if she doesn't come back?
她会回来的
She'll be back.
西奥
Theo!
西奥
Theo!
西奥 西奥
Theo! Theo?
-回答我 -妈妈 在下面
- Answer me! - Mom! Down here!
-妈妈 -西奥
- Mom! - Theo!
-我在下面 -我的天啊
- I'm down here! - Oh, my God.
谢天谢地 来吧
Okay, oh, thank God. Okay, come on.
-我们得离开这里 -妈妈 我不行
- We gotta get out of here. - I can't, Mom. I can't.
为什么 发生了什么
Why, what happened? What happened?
我的脚踝卡住了
My ankle-- it's stuck.
我觉得骨折了
I think it's broken.
好 我就在这里 好吗
Okay, okay, I'm right here. I'm right here, all right?
我来看一眼 左脚还是右脚
Let's take a look at it. Right or left?
右脚
Right.
-你能感受到吗 -能
- Can you feel this? - Yes.
好
Okay, okay.
西奥 你在想什么
God, Theo, what were you thinking?
牛仔有麻烦
Cowboy was in trouble.
那你就偷了我的车
So you steal my car,
开车穿过飓风吗
and you drive through a hurricane?
如果我没卡住 我现在都回到奥利弗家了
If I hadn't gotten stuck, I'd be back at Ollie's by now.
但你卡住了
Well, yeah, but you did get stuck.
妈妈
Mom.
好 我们得出去
All right, we gotta get out of here.
好
Okay.
我觉得我可以用这根球棒来把你救出来
I think I can get your leg free with this bat.
好 我们可以的 没问题
All right, we got this, no problem.
我跟你说
I gotta tell you something.
会疼得要死
This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?
扶着我的肩膀
Hold my shoulder. Okay?
我来帮你
I got you.
把另一只脚放在这
Brace your other foot right here.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我会数到三
I'm gonna count to three, all right?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
来吧 牛仔
Come on, Cowboy. Come on.
好孩子 你待在这里 好吗
All right, good boy, good boy. You stay put, okay?
用胳膊抱住我
All right, you put your arm around me,
我把你背到车上
I can get you into the car.
我们不能待在家里
Can't we just stay in the house
等着暴风雨过去吗
and wait for it to be over?
不 已经发大水了
No, no, no, 'cause it's already flooding
水位线还在上涨
and the water's still rising.
房♥子会没事的
The house will be fine.
西奥 别跟我吵架 我是个成年人
Theo, please don't argue. I'm the grown-up.
-我不是个孩子 -我知道你不是
- I'm not a kid! I know. - I know you're not.
我救了牛仔 你应该感谢我
I saved Cowboy. You should be thanking me.
你为什么不感谢我
Why aren't you thanking me?
因为有暴风雨
Because there's a storm,
我担心我的其他孩子
and I'm worried about my other kids.
我也是你的孩子 你为什么不担心我
I'm your kid too. What about worrying about me?
-我很担心你 -我知道我不特别
- I am worried about you. - I know I'm not special.
我就是个很蠢的普通人
I'm just average and dumb.
我不是跨性别者 也不是被领养的
I'm not trans or adopted
也不是卢利那样的
or whatever's going on with Luly.
你不会告诉我们
You won't tell any of us.
我知道我对你来说不特别
I get that I'm not special to you,
但朱尔斯认为我特别 我想去拉斯维加斯
but I am special to Jules, and I want to go live
和安东尼住在一起 我会去的
with Anthony in Vegas, and I'm going to.
你听我说 你是我的儿子
You listen to me. You are my son.
你对我来说 比这个世界上任何东西都重要
You are more special to me than anything in the entire world,
所以我现在必须把你弄到车上 西奥 拜托
which is why I have to get you into that car right now. Theo, please.
一些邻居要过来等待暴风雨结束
Hey, some of the neighbors are coming over to wait out the storm.
他们会从他们的冰柜里带食物过来
They're bringing food from their refrigerators and freezers.
-有冰激凌 -我能吃点吗
- There's ice cream. - Can I have some?
可以
Sure.
我知道你也喜欢冰激凌
I know you like ice cream too.
我没事
I'm good.
如果你改变主意了就过来
It'll be there if you change your mind.
-怎么样 -还在继续
- How's it going? - It's going.
你想让我说话还是闭嘴
You want me to talk or you want me to be quiet?
-说话 -好 我说话
- Mm-hmm, talk. - Okay, talk.
我想想
Let's see.
我可以跟你说说苔莎从楼梯上掉下来那次
Oh, I can tell you about the time Tess fell down the stairs.
她说她想像鸟一样飞翔
Yeah, she said she wanted to fly like a bird,
但她没降落好 摔掉了牙
but she had a crash landing, and she chipped her tooth,
我的天 听起来我像个差劲的家长
and-- Oh, my God, I sound like a bad parent.
我保证我当时在看着她
I promise you I was watching her.
-只是发生得太快了 -又来了
- It just happened so fast-- - Here it comes.
好 我们这样
Okay, here we go.
好 过来 你没问题
All right, come here. You got this.
你没问题的 深呼吸
You got this, okay? Deep breaths, deep breaths.
呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
宫缩间隔三分钟
The contractions are three minutes apart.
通常这个时候妈妈就会去医院
This is when mom always goes to the hospital.
她在哪
Where is she?
我猜她和西奥决定在房♥子里等
I bet she and Theo decided to wait it out at the house.
你真的这么认为
Do you really think that
还是你认为出了什么不好的事
or do you think something bad happened?
我们的父亲去世还不到一年
Our dad died less than a year ago.
我觉得这是今年里
Okay, I really think that's the worst thing
我们身上发生的最糟糕的事
that's gonna happen to us this year.
我要固定住你的脚
I'm gonna stabilize your ankle
因为你每动一次 就会很疼
because every time it moves, it hurts,
这段路途会很颠簸
and this is gonna be a bumpy ride.
我最近有点手忙脚乱了
So I've been spread kind of thin lately.
夏洛特的心脏 JJ的跨性别
Between Charlotte's heart and JJ's transition
霍普的睡眠训练
and sleep training Hope, and you know,
还有卢利经历的一切
everything Luly's going through, and--
我忙着扑灭一场又一场的火灾
I've been rushing around from fire to fire trying to put everything out,
与此同时 你又烧起来了 对吗
and, meanwhile, you've been quietly burning. Is that right?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真希望你像相信别人一样相信我
I wish you believed in me like you do everybody else.
我要告诉你点事情 我希望你认真听
I'm gonna tell you something, and I want you to listen hard
因为我不只是说说
'cause I'm not just saying this.
我很敬畏你
I am in awe of you.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表