剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
等等 你们买♥♥下了这房♥子
Wait a minute. You--you bought this place?
是吧 我们用白菜价拿下的
Right? We got it for a steal.
-多少钱 卢 -54000美金
- How much, Lu? - Uh, $54,000.
你们把家底都掏空了
Guys, that was your whole nest egg.
存在银行里也没多少利息
Which was sitting in a bank barely collecting interest,
我们就想 加上我们用来付房♥租的钱
and we figured, what we were paying in rent,
我们可以买♥♥下这房♥子 这样就有资产也有家了
we could put into this house and have an asset and a home,
而且埃文有个计划 想修整社区里的房♥子
and Evan has a whole plan to fix up more houses in the neighborhood.
那你哪儿还有时间去学校啊
Oh, where are you gonna find the time with school?
我不打算回学校了
Uh, I'm not going back to school.
-这里就是他的学校 他有远见 -对
- This is his school. He has a vision. - Yeah.
你们俩想要什么
What is it you two want?
两万美金用来进行翻修
$20,000 to pay for renovations.
-对 只是借款 我们会还清的 -对
- Yeah, a loan. We'll pay you back. - Yes.
我们进去看看吧
Let's take a look inside.
正如你们所知 这里是南方的自♥由♥黑人
So as you know, this is one of the first neighborhoods
最初开始建造的社区之一
built by free blacks in the South,
如今面临着被改造成贵族区的风险
and now it's in danger of being gentrified.
我们想让大家知道修复这些房♥子
We want to show people that restoring these houses
并且保留它们的特色 是负担得起的
and retaining their character is affordable.
理论上来说我喜欢
I like that in theory.
埃文 真的负担得起吗
Evan, is it actually affordable?
我还没让工程师来看过
I haven't gotten an engineer in here yet,
不过地基看起来很稳固 只需修整一下...
but the foundation looks solid, and with cosmetic updates and--
他想推倒这面墙
He wants to tear down this wall
然后在这面墙上装上落地窗
and then put in a wall of windows.
这地方潜力无限
There's endless potential.
当然 无限的潜能意味着无限的许可 对吗
And of course, endless potential means endless permits, right?
-而从建筑上来讲... -我知道
- And construction-- - I know.
我们并不是要这笔钱
We're not asking for all the money,
只是借款 这样我们就可以边住在这里边装♥修♥了
just for a loan so that we can live here while we renovate.
我们俩都会打两到三份工
And we both are gonna work double shifts and triple shifts.
不 罗宾
Oh, no! Robin!
-奥利 -看看这些霉斑
- Ollie? - Look at this mold.
千万别碰
Oh, don't touch that.
这个地方易发洪水 所以有霉斑很正常
This area's prone to floods, so some mold is to be expected.
我们要处理一下
We'll need to do an abatement.
-再买♥♥个洪水险 -那非常贵
- And get flood insurance. - Which is expensive.
我们能别关注于这些缺点吗
Can we not just focus on all the negatives?
你们有什么夸赞之词吗
Do you guys have anything nice to say?
窗饰很漂亮
The window trim is nice.
卢和埃文 你俩能让我们谈谈吗
Lu and Evan, can you guys give us a minute?
这里就是灾难现场 我说错了吗
This is a disaster. Am I wrong?
腐烂 发霉 浴室设施
Rot, mold, the bathroom install--
别说两万了 四万都打不住
forget 20, that alone's 40, easy.
我喜欢他们的激♥情♥
Got to love 'em for their passion.
在这种情况下 热情被高估了
Well, in this case, passion's overrated.
破产和止赎权也是
So is bankruptcy and foreclosure.
-我喜欢埃文的计划 -我也喜欢
- I like Evan's plan. - So do I.
我只是不认为这个地方会让他们成功
I just don't think this place sets them up for success.
我希望我认为这是个好主意
I mean, I wish I thought this was a good idea.
我真的希望
I really do.
他们已经买♥♥了 我们不能袖手旁观
Well, they bought it already, so we can't just not help.
或许有个东西我们可以修理
Well, maybe this is something we actually can fix.
我们想先了解一下你们的愿景
All right, we want to start by acknowledging your vision
你们的热情和进取心
and your passion and your gumption.
进取心 这是你的话还是拉里的
Gumption? Is that your word or Larry's?
你们在向委员会借款
You asked for a loan from the council.
我们都同意一些特别的点
We all agreed on certain crucial points
是我们决定的要素
that factored into our decision.
我们觉得这个房♥子就是用钱填不满的大坑
We think this house is a money pit.
我是从经验而谈的
Now, I'm speaking from experience.
皮特和我翻新了房♥子 转手卖♥♥掉了
Peter and I have renovated and flipped houses.
这不是我们想做的
That's not what we're trying to do.
我们不想卖♥♥掉这座房♥子
We're not trying to flip this house.
我们想把它用做是未来投资的"名片"
We want to use it as a calling card for future investments.
我们不认为是这座房♥子
We just don't think this is the house.
我们理解 你们在拒绝
We get it. You're saying no.
我们不只在拒绝
Well, we're saying more than that.
卢利 埃文 很明显
Luly, Evan, obviously, this bank
你们缺乏经验这点被银行利用了
took advantage of your inexperience.
幸运的是 我恰好认识许多银行家
Fortunately, I happen to know a lot of bankers.
我们认为我们能帮助你们脱身
We think we can get you out of this.
-我们签了第三方托管协议 -公♥证♥过的
- We signed escrow papers. - Notarized.
打一两个电♥话♥ 打一场高尔夫
Phone call or two, a round of golf,
我可以试试取消公♥证♥
I can see if I can get 'em un-notarized.
你们可能会失去定金
Now, you might lose your deposit.
定金有五千块呢
Hey, that's $5,000.
趁着白天 好好看看这个地方
Light of day-- look around this place.
-这里真的是你们的愿景吗 -那你呢 安东尼
- Is this really your vision? - What about you, Anthony?
你觉得我们已经束手无策了吗
Do you think we're in over our heads?
是的
Yeah. I do.
太糟糕了
That sucked.
是啊 我们要经受住孩子们的失望
Yeah, talk about weathering a child's disappointment.
-这可能会更糟糕 -怎么糟糕
- Could've been worse. - How?
我们可能会损失两万美元
We could be out 20,000 bucks.
我们不该笑的 一点也不好笑
We shouldn't laugh. It's not funny.
既然我们都在 我们要聊聊♥性♥爱的事
Well, since we're all here, we need to talk about sex.
你告诉他们了吗
Did you tell them?
没有
Huh? No.
-告诉我们什么 -没什么
- Tell us what? - Nothing.
好吧 我说的是西奥
Okay, well, what I'm talking about is Theo.
他正在和一个高年级女生调情
He's being flirted with hard by a senior.
我猜你和斯科特给他上过性教育了
I'm assuming you and Scott gave him the big sex talk?
斯科特说过了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Scott did.
我觉得他知道了
I mean, I think. He meant to.
我们从没聊过这个
We never talked about it.
好吧 我们得假设他不知道
Okay, we have to assume that he didn't.
我的儿子正在被大姐姐引诱
My son is being seduced by an older woman,
我们却让他毫无准备
and we've left him woefully unprepared.
委员会来帮他 给他上堂性教育课
And the council can help out. We'll give him the sex talk.
一个词 戒 直到他长大之后
Yeah, one word-- abstain until he's old enough
造的孩子养的起了再说
to pay for any babies he might make.
不管你喜欢不喜欢 孩子们都会做♥爱♥
Like it or not, kids are gonna have sex.
并不是这样的
Well, not necessarily.
我们要把禁欲吹得天花乱坠
I say we sell abstinence as cool.
要我说 我们什么都不做
I say we don't do anything.
西奥不想让整个委员会掺和到他的性生活中
Theo doesn't want the whole council in his sex life.
你们挑一个出来当我的助手
Maybe just one of you as my wingman.
乐意至极 家里见
Happy to do it. See you at home.
怎么了
What?
母婴医学科的亨利
Um, Henry from maternal fetal medicine
想和我接吻
is willing to kiss me...
我从没想过我会说出这句话
Is a sentence I never thought I'd say.
你做到了吗 你问别人了吗
You did it? You asked someone?
-这都是你的错 -我感觉自己是个骄傲的父亲
- This is all your fault. - I feel like a proud papa.
我的孩子要走向社会了
My baby's going into the world.
夏洛特在哪儿 我们要迟到了
Where's Charlotte? We're gonna be late.
她已经去车里了
She's already down in the car.
好吧
Okay.
我十点钟回来
Well, I'll be back by 10:00 then.
不不不 等一下
No, no, no, hold on, hold on, hold on.
别着急 我让她先去
Not so fast. I sent her ahead
这样我们可以聊一下
so that we could have a little chat.
聊什么
About?
我注意到了
Well, it's come to my attention
学校里的一个女生对你青睐有加
that you've caught the eye of a girl at school.
-老兄 -老兄
- Dude. - Dude.
不不不 别生安东尼的气
No, no, no, don't get mad at Anthony.
总有一天我们会谈到这个话题
We had to have this conversation eventually.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表