剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
You have a lifetime to teach them your values.
你就在这儿
You're here.
而且你会一直留在这儿
And you're gonna be here for a long time.
你的新女儿会需要你的
Your new daughter is gonna need you.
是女孩吗
It's a girl?
我知道你说得对
Hey, I know you're right.
我不能把道理强行灌输给孩子们
I can't shove my lessons down the kids' throats.
但如果我能让其他人
But what if I got other guys
把道理灌输给孩子们呢
to shove my lessons down the kids' throats?
如果癌症复发了 如果我死了
If the cancer comes back, if I die,
如果孩子们需要引导
there'd be this group of guys
得有一伙人去帮助他们
to help the kids if they need guidance.
如果他们想知道 在某种特定情况下
If they're wondering what I would do
我会怎么做
in a certain situation,
他们就可以直接去问委员会的人
they could just ask one of the guys on the council.
委员会
The Council?
父亲委员会
Council of Dads.
你还取了名字
Oh, you gave it a name?
有主题毛线衫和秘密握手礼吗
Do you have jerseys and a secret handshake?
没有
No.
我还没找到其他爸爸
I don't even have the dads yet.
我想听听你的意见
I'd like your input.
不行
No.
扫描结果在逐渐好转
The scans are moving in the right direction.
几乎没有显现出任何癌症的征兆
They're barely showing any cancer activity.
我知道 不过...
I know, but--
你真的知道吗
Do you, though?
说实话 我感觉你还停留在
Honestly, it feels like you're still in the moment
奥利弗打电♥话♥告诉你癌症消息的那一刻
when Oliver called and told you that you had cancer.
我知道那一刻很可怕 亲爱的 但是
And I know that was scary, babe, but...
那已经过去了
we're not there anymore.
我感觉自己终于能松口气
I feel like I can finally breathe.
抱有一丝希望
And hold out a little hope.
我知道
I know.
我也不想担心
I wanna stop worrying.
我也不想再向孩子们说教
I wanna stop lecturing the kids.
我觉得组成委员会能有很大帮助
And I think assembling this council will help.
能让我放松下来
It'll--it'll ease my mind
因为我知道计划已经准备好了
knowing that there's a plan in place.
我觉得克里斯·斯克拉德挺好的
And I think Chris Scollard would be great.
你疯了吧 克里斯·斯克拉德
You are out of your mind. Chris Scollard?
健身队长
Captain Fitness?
不行 他会把我逼疯的
No. No, he would drive me crazy.
他肯定能做得很好
He would be great.
他会向孩子们展现大自然
He would show the kids nature,
告诉他们我有多喜欢户外
and tell them how much I love the outdoors.
你为什么不直接向他们展示你有多喜欢户外
Why don't you show them how much you love the outdoors
就现在
right now?
去和他们玩
Go play with them.
-真不要克里斯吗 -真不要
- Really, no Chris? - Really no Chris.
你那个父亲委员会里的人
Your Council of Dads gets to be guys
必须能和我相处得来
that I would wanna deal with.
因为你知道谁是委员会会长吗
'Cause you know who's the head of the Council?
我
Me.
你刚刚忽悠我建立了父亲委员会
You just tricked me into assembling a Council of Dads.
我想是吧
Think I did.
把球丢给我
Hey, throw me the ball.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
爸 爸
Dad, dad!
-现在把球丢给我 -爸
- Now throw me the ball. - Dad.
春天
你♥爸♥爸很安静
Your dad's quiet.
他紧张只是因为今天做扫描检查
He's just nervous for his scan today.
对 当然了
Ah, right. Of course.
我说得太多了吗
Was I talking too much?
你很好
You're great.
我觉得你谈论建筑的样子很性感
I think you're sexy when you talk about architecture.
他可能会因为我没有学位而讨厌我
Yeah, well he probably hates that I don't have a degree.
你辍学是为了照顾母亲
You left to take care of your mom.
我会读完的
I'm gonna finish.
我一直在和指导老师商量秋季学期选课的事
I've been talking to my advisor about picking up some classes
她真的...
in the fall, and she really had like a--
你很完美
You're perfect.
我的家人很喜欢你
My family loves you.
-卢 -天哪
- Lu? - Oh, my God.
我怎么说你才能信
What do I need to say to convince you?
我爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
抱歉 我...
Uh, I'm sorry, uh...
是不是太快了
Was that too much?
你说过你喜欢
I mean, you said that you liked a guy
坚持到底的人
who committed to an action,
-我以为... -没错
- and I thought, you know-- - Yeah.
不 确实是这样
No. I do.
我吓着你了
Oh, I flipped you out.
不 不
No, no.
我是说 没错
I mean, yes.
但是 不行
But, no.
我们能保持一会沉默吗
Can we just not talk for a while?
好的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
保持沉默吧
Let's not talk.
手要把在十点和两点的方向
All right, hands at ten and two,
而不是十一点和三点的方向
not eleven and three.
在交通锥前停下
And stop at the cone.
我说停下 不是减速
I said stop, not slow.
-刚刚是停车标志 -不是的 这都不是真正的马路
- That was a stop sign-- - No, it's not. This isn't even a street.
我不需要在这练习
I don't need to practice here.
我已经在这里
I already practiced here
练习了整整五分钟了
for five minutes when I first started.
过去的半年我一直在开车
And I've been driving for almost six months.
-这只是在白白浪费时间 -停车
- This is all a stupid waste of time! - Stop the truck.
停车
Stop the truck!
行
Fine!
下车
Get out.
下车
Get out of the truck.
绕停车场跑圈
Run around the parking lot.
不要
No.
-西奥 我告诉你... -你算哪根葱
- Theo, I'm telling you-- - Who are you, even?
你只是个跟踪我家人的怪胎
You're just some weirdo who stalks my family.
我不需要听你的话
I don't need to listen to you!
你再继续冲我吼啊
Go ahead. You yell at me.
我能应付得来
I can handle it.
你生这个世界的气
You're mad at the world?
你因为爸爸得了癌症生气
You're mad that your dad has cancer?
继续 生气吧
Go ahead. Be mad.
但开车的时候不能生气
But you don't get to be mad behind the wheel of a truck.
在愤怒彻底消失之前
So, you're gonna run around
你得去跑圈
until you feel that anger leave your body.
我会等你的
I'll wait.
好了 你知道流程
All right. You know the drill.
只要有癌细胞残留
Any cancer cells that are hanging out
扫描结果就会发亮
will light up in the scan.
希望不要看到任何亮点
Hopefully, we don't see any bright spots.
准备好了吗
You ready?
他怎么样
What about him?
亲爱的 你吃了安定之后变迷糊了
Baby, you're loopy from the Ativan.
说真的 他对委员会真的很上心
Seriously, he's so on the council.
他是你朋友 也是我朋友
He's your friend. He's my friend, too.
我爱他
And I love him.
我爱你
I love you, man.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表