剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
你想骂我离开
You want to scold me for leaving.
-我可以接受 -教堂的仪式
- I can take it. - Well, that church service
让我的怒火平息了一点
took some of the fire and brimstone out of me.
算我走运
My lucky day.
我以前觉得你是那种
You know, I used to think you were one of those
"金玉其外 败絮其中"的人
"All charm and no substance" guys,
但你身上还有一些不错的品质 安东尼
but you do have some good qualities, Anthony.
你得保持住
I mean, you got to hang in there,
因为它们并不明显
'cause they're not obvious, at all.
但我会怀念它们的
But I'm gonna miss them.
我也会怀念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会怀念你
I'm gonna miss you, too.
天哪 安东尼在和拉里拥抱
Oh, wow. Anthony's hugging Larry.
抱个没完了
That hug's going on forever.
各位 你们为什么觉得安东尼真的要走了
You guys, why do you think Anthony's really leaving?
昨天晚上 奥利弗确诊安东尼
You know, last night Oliver had Anthony
患有多发性硬化症
diagnosed with MS.
今天早上 确诊了什么来着
This morning, it was-- what was it?
额叶脑瘤
A frontal lobe brain tumor.
奥利弗觉得他在隐瞒什么
Oliver thinks he's hiding something.
玛戈说他对我有感觉
Margot thinks that he has feelings for me.
什么 不会的 我没看出来
What? No. I don't see it.
但他得了额叶脑瘤你就觉得合理吗
But a frontal lobe brain tumor makes sense to you?
我以为他会告诉我
Well, I think he would've said something to me.
对 你们是哥们儿
Oh, right. 'Cause you're bros.
卡米拉办入院手续了吗
Hey, did Camilla check in yet?
不会吧
Oh, no.
好 我马上到
Okay, I'll be right there.
怎么了
What is it?
我的病人出车祸了 情况很严重
One of my patients was in a car accident, and it's bad.
她的丈夫 柯蒂斯 他...
Her husband, Curtis, he's...
-你能不能... -去吧 孩子交给我们
- Can you... - Go, go, we got the kids.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我一直在想
I've been thinking
我愿意支付你修车的钱
I would like to pay for your car repairs.
不用了
No, thank you.
别客气 你需要多少
Come on, how much you need?
我认出来了 你是蟹棚的老板
I recognize you from the Crab Shack.
我喜欢那里的食物 我也很喜欢你女儿
I love the food there, and I love your daughter here.
不 他不是我爸
Oh, no, he's not my dad.
我以为蟹棚是你♥爸♥爸的
Thought your dad owned the Crab Shack.
以前是 后来他去世了
Well, he did, and then he died,
然后他最好的朋友安东尼接手了
and then his best friend, Anthony, took over for him.
-这就是安东尼 -安东尼
- This is Anthony. - Anthony.
我很内疚
I feel so terrible.
她父亲已经去世了 我知道的 但是我忘了
Of course her dad died. I knew that, but I forgot.
我看着你们站在一起 长得也很像
And seeing you two together, you look so alike.
我就当您在夸奖我 不过没有
Uh, I take that as a compliment, but, no.
我们没有血缘关系
No relation.
要不您尝尝这道美味的蟹棚鲜汤
How about you try some of our amazing Crab Shack gumbo?
您会喜欢的
You'll love it.
我的芝士通心粉呢
Where is my mac and cheese?
拿着 我得去医院
Uh, take this. I need to go to the hospital.
宝贝 你脸色不太好 是不是安东尼说了什么
Babe, you look upset. Did Anthony say something?
不 他没有 希望没事
No, he didn't. Um, hopefully it's nothing.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我从没见安妮这么开心过
I have never seen Annie this happy.
他的儿媳妇真漂亮
That's a pretty girl her boy married.
她叫卢利 你见过她弟弟JJ吗
Luly. Did you see her little brother JJ?
他其实是个女孩
He is actually a girl.
什么
What?
这种人叫什么来着 变性人吗
What do they call that, a transvestite?
现在变性人真是到处都是
Girl, they everywhere these days.
他们叫跨性别者
It's transgender.
告诉你们 他不是真的女孩
And he's not really a girl, just so you know.
他是个男孩
He's really a boy.
-埃文 -你好
- Evan. - Hey.
-我们得走了 -为什么
- We need to go. - What? Why?
-现在就走 -为什么 宝贝
- Now. - Babe, but why, why?
刚刚在洗手间里
Some church ladies in the bathroom
有几个教会的女人骂我弟弟是变性人
just said some transphobic crap about my brother.
人们会说蠢话 别往心里去 卢利
People stupid stuff. Don't take it personally, Luly.
这不仅仅是蠢话
This isn't just stupid stuff.
这些人在你妈妈的教会里
And these people are your mom's church,
也是你的教会 你一直告诉我
your church that you keep telling me
这个教会在你成长的过程中很重要
played such an important role in how you grew up.
你还纳闷
And you wonder why
我为什么每个周日不和你们一起来
I don't come every Sunday with you guys.
因为这些人不是我的人
It's because these people are not my people,
我不能对此视而不见
and I can't just look the other way!
怎么了 出什么事了吗
What happened? Did something happen?
没事 妈妈 我们能解决
Uh, no, no, it's okay. We got it, Mom.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
每次你告诉我 是祈祷治好了你的癌症
Every time you tell me that prayer cured your cancer,
你有没有想过我是什么感受
do you ever think about how that makes me feel?
看来我的家人祈祷得不够虔诚
Guess my family didn't pray hard enough.
卢利
Luly.
埃文 我想走了
Evan, I want to go!
埃文
Evan!
卢利
Luly.
你让我妈出了大丑
You embarrassed the hell out of my mom.
那我呢 你的妻子呢
Her? How about me? Your wife?
那些教会里的女人在谈论JJ
Those church ladies talking about JJ,
还说什么上帝是我的肿瘤医生
and God is my oncologist, like
她信仰上帝有什么错
What is so wrong with her believing that?
你觉得一切都在针对你
You make everything about you.
今天是她特殊的一天 你能不能...
Today was her special day. Couldn't you just...
亲吻你无所不能的母亲的戒指
Kiss the ring of your almighty mother?
是谁在公开场合拐弯抹角地嘲讽我
Who throws shade at me with her little digs?
你就站在那里 默许她这么做
And you just stand there and let her!
-我没有 -你有
- I do not. - Yes, you do.
你知道她不喜欢我 埃文
You know she doesn't like me, Evan,
因为我偷走了她的小妈宝
'cause I stole away her mama's boy.
妈宝 那你呢
Mama's boy. What about you?
-你的父亲情结呢 -别提我爸
- Your daddy issues? - Do not talk about my dad.
不 是爸爸们
No, your dads.
到处都是你♥爸♥
You got dads everywhere.
那个蠢委员会想填补你内心深处
This stupid ass Council trying to fill the hole in you
无法填补的空洞
that just can't be filled.
然后安东尼又要走了
And then Anthony's leaving,
现在你要惩罚自己身边的所有人
so now you got to punish everyone around you.
这和安东尼无关
This isn't about Anthony.
和我发火 和我妈发火
Blow up on me, blow up on my mom.
怎么不去和安东尼发火
How about you blow up on Anthony?
-我要走了 -走吧
- I'm leaving. - So go.
去别的地方当你的受害者吧
Go be a victim somewhere else.
我无意打扰
I didn't want to interrupt.
你没打扰
You're not.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你要把门廊拆了
Well, you got a porch you need to rip out.
我有电锯
I got a saw.
能给我看看她的B超吗
Could you show me her ultrasound?
她丈夫在车祸中伤得最重
Her husband took the brunt of the crash.
肝脏破裂 严重失血
Shattered spleen, gradefive massive blood loss.
他在做手术 但预后诊断并不乐观
He's in surgery, but the prognosis isn't great.
好吧 卡米拉至少看上去没问题 对吧
Okay. Camilla looks good at least, right?
没有游离液体 也没有创伤迹象
There's no free fluid, and there's no evidence of trauma.
她是否在车祸后失去知觉
Do we know if she lost consciousness after the crash?
她没有
Oh, no, she didn't.
萨姆
Sam.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表