剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Do you want to feed the alligators?
艾薇 过来
Ivy, get over here now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-他们是你的孩子吗 -不是
- Is that-- are those your kids? - No.
不 他们
No, they're...
我在帮我的担♥保♥人照看孩子
I'm helping to look after my sponsor's kids.
你现在开始扮演父亲的角色了
So you're playing at being a dad now?
谁会放心把孩子交给你
Who would trust you with their children?
我戒酒了 劳伦
I'm sober, Lauren.
这话我听过了
I've heard that before.
走吧 艾薇
Come on, Ivy.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是我女儿
That was my daughter.
我以为我们会在餐厅碰面
I thought we were meeting at a restaurant
来庆祝我成为作家 还有你返校念书
to celebrate me being a writer and you going back to school.
我想听听你的意见
I wanted your opinion.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
-你觉得怎么样 -什么怎么样
- What do you think? - Of what?
-房♥子吗 -是一间抵押房♥
- The house? - Yeah, it's a foreclosure.
马上就要进行拍卖♥♥了 底价34000
It's up for auction. They're starting bids at $34,000.
这是你在学校要改造的房♥子之一吗
Is this one of the houses you're gonna work on with school?
我不打算回学校了
I'm not going back to school.
什么
What?
我可以得到学位
Look, I can get a degree
然后在我不喜欢的工作上花费好多年时间
and--and--and spend years working jobs that I don't want,
来还清学生贷款
in order to pay back my debt.
或者我们可以完成这个项目
Or we can do this project--
我们自己完成自己的项目
my project-- on our own.
如果我们买♥♥下这座房♥子
And--and if we buy this house--
当我们买♥♥下这座房♥子
when we buy this house,
这将会成为我们的资产 而不是欠款
it'll be an asset instead of a debt.
-但你就得不到学位了 -我不需要学位
- But you won't have a degree. - I don't need it.
我可以雇人起草计划
I can--I can hire guys to draft plans
带他们去城里看看
and take them down to the city.
都是小时工
Those guys are hourly guys.
我有一个愿景
I have a vision,
如果我身负欠款 就永远实现不了
and if I get weighed down by debt, it'll never happen.
什么愿景
What's your vision?
让社区重获新生
Take back the neighborhood.
把这些房♥子装♥修♥好
Do these houses right.
从我们的这间房♥开始
Start with this-- our house.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-安东尼 -抱歉
- Anthony? - I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
卢利来问我问题
Luly came at me with questions,
我把领养和另一对夫妻的事告诉了她
and I told her about the adoption and the other couple.
等等 斯科特从没告诉过她吗
Wait, Scott never told her?
没 她很兴奋
No. She was wrecked.
现在她就像捕捉血迹的鲨鱼
And now she's a shark after blood.
这是她说的
Those are her words.
是她说的吗 她在捕捉血迹
She said that? She's after blood?
她在捕捉真♥相♥
She's after the truth.
我现在明白了
What I've come to understand is
我们被过去的阴影缠身
that we're haunted by the past...
从某种程度上 阻碍了我们前进的脚步
that in some ways it keeps us from moving forward in our lives.
那如何才能摆脱过去的悲伤呢
So how do you move past your grief?
首先 你得认识到自己已经准备好了
First, you have to recognize that you're ready...
向前看并没有错
That it's okay to move on.
甚至可以说是好事
It's good, even.
这说明你还活着
It means you're alive.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表