剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
- Peter! - Theo!
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你有孩子吗 拉里 -有
- Do you have kids, Larry? - Yes.
-他们今天在干什么 -我不知道
- What are they doing today? - I don't know.
-妈妈 把手♥机♥还给我 -你的成绩出来了
- Mom? Give me my phone. - Your grades just came.
你的物理得了D 数学得了C
You have a D in physics and a C in math.
-不 -西奥 你很擅长数学和科学的
- No. - Theo, you're good at math and science.
不 那是因为老师们
No, that's just because the teachers are, like,
考的都是我们没学过的东西
testing on stuff that we haven't even learned.
还是说你压根没学习
Or you haven't studied because
因为你跟朋友们彻夜聊天
you're up all night talking with your friends.
-把手♥机♥还给我 -这是我的手♥机♥
- Give me my phone. - This is my phone.
这是我的房♥子 你是我的儿子
And it is my house and you are my son
你要遵守我的规矩
and you will follow my rules.
而且你外婆一整天都在做饭...
And your grandmother has been cooking all day--
听着 艾迪给我们发来短♥信♥"感恩节快乐"...
Look, Eddie texted us "Happy Thanksgiving"--
艾迪为什么要给我们发短♥信♥
Why is Eddie texting us anyway?
妈妈 卢利不在 谁来致祷告词啊
Mom, Luly's not here. Who's gonna say grace?
听着 卢利得把时间分给两家
Listen, Luly's gotta split her time between two families,
-我们的时间要灵活调整 -我不想调整
- so we're gonna be flexible. - I don't want to be flexible!
-如果卢利不来 那我也不来了 -JJ
- If Luly's not coming, I'm not coming! - JJ?
宝贝
Sweetheart?
-我们该做点什么吗 -还是算了吧
- Should we do something? - I don't think so.
你看过《落难见真情》吗
Have you ever seen "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"?
-没有 -是部很棒的电影
- No. - It's a great film.
艾迪以为我们没事了
Eddie thinks we're all good.
他都不知道你已经知道那个吻了
He doesn't even know you know about the kiss.
-你没告诉他吗 -拜托 奥利弗
- You didn't tell him? - Please, Oliver.
那个吻不代表什么 这条短♥信♥不代表什么
The kiss meant nothing. This stupid text means nothing.
对我来是有意义的
It means something to me!
你出柜了
You came out,
你家人给你办了个同性恋游♥行♥ 好吗
your family practically threw you a pride parade, okay?
我做不到
I couldn't.
我的家人不会接受我的
My family wouldn't accept me,
后来我终于遇见了你
and then I finally meet you,
我可以做自己了
and I can be myself.
然而现在这事
But now this?
我的婚姻 我们的婚姻
My marriage-- our marriage,
我不再感到安全了
it doesn't feel safe to me anymore.
这就是那个吻的含义 就是那条短♥信♥的含义
That is what that kiss means. That's what that text means.
代表着我得重新在自己家开始戒备
It means I gotta keep my guard up in my own house again.
我觉得我爹亲了别人 现在我爸生气了
I think my papa kissed another person, and now my dad is mad.
我妈亲了别人 西奥生气了
My mom kissed someone, and Theo's mad.
如果你非得亲学校里的男生 你会亲谁
If you had to kiss any boy at school, who would you kiss?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不觉得我会想亲哪个男生
I don't think I'd want to kiss any boys.
-你想亲女生吗 -不 不
- Do you want to kiss girls? - No. No.
我只是谁也不想亲
I just-- I don't think I want to kiss anyone.
是啊 亲吻会让你惹祸上身
Yeah. Kissing gets you in trouble.
斯科特以前安排节日 过得开开心心
You know, Scott did the holidays, and he made them fun.
而我...
And I...
一切都乱成一团
I mean, everything's falling apart,
大家都不开心 我不知道自己该如何处理
and nobody's happy and I don't know how to do this on my own.
你别无选择
Well, you don't have any choice,
所以把大家都叫进来
so get everyone in here.
让他们都坐到座位上 我们就能吃饭了
Get their butts in the seats so we can eat.
-安东尼 火鸡怎么样了 -准备好了
- Anthony, how are we doing on the turkey? - She is ready.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
平安夜
今年 我们会按照传统
So this year, we're sticking to tradition.
早一点吃平安夜大餐
We're doing an early Christmas Eve dinner,
然后我们去教堂
and then we're going to church.
你得早点到那里 帕特里夏喜欢好的座位
Well, you gotta get there early. Patricia likes a good seat.
没错 看来你在认真听
Yes. You've been listening.
我是一个很好的倾听者
Oh, I'm a very good listener.
这是我的优良品格之一
It's one of my many excellent qualities.
好 知道了
Okay. Noted.
等等 停一下
Hang on. Hold up a sec.
我希望你可以有时间来接受
I was hoping that you may have time
一个新的圣诞节传统
for a new Christmas tradition.
我们从来没见过这些装饰晚上点亮
We've never seen these decorations lit up at night.
我要在圣诞节的时候把小孩送去前妻那里
I gotta drop my kids back with my ex on Christmas Day,
我在想我们可以晚上在这里见面 一起夜跑
so I was thinking we could meet here for a late night run.
最近这一切...
It's just, this has all been...
真的很好
it's really nice.
我们的跑步和谈话
You know, our runs and our talks.
我很想跟你倾诉
And I just... I'm gonna want to tell you stuff.
比如我女儿有多喜欢她的乐高玩具
Like how my daughter liked her Lego set.
我妈有没有又给我买♥♥了件丑毛衣
Whether my mom got me another ugly sweater.
而我也想听听
And I'm gonna want to hear about, you know,
西奥喜不喜欢他的相机
whether Theo liked his camera.
他会爱上他的相机的
He's gonna love his camera.
那你明天晚上会跟我说吗
Well, then will you tell me about it tomorrow night?
两盘海鲜拼盘给我最喜欢的家人
Two seafood platters for my favorite family.
安东尼给帕特里夏做了份牛排
And then Anthony has made a steak for Patricia.
我现在去拿
I'm gonna go grab that right now.
我喜欢在平安夜吃牛排
I like steak on Christmas Eve.
去告我呀
Sue me.
埃文在哪
Where's Evan?
他去他妈妈家了
Oh, he's at his mom's tonight,
然后跟我们过圣诞节
so he can spend Christmas with us.
结了婚可真难
Being married's hard.
-这只是冰山一角 -妈
- You don't know the half of it. - Mom.
我要一个蟹肉钳 我去拿
I need a crab cracker. I'll get it.
你们相爱了吗
Are you guys in love?
JJ 走开
JJ, get out of here.
抱歉 我只想拿一下这个
Sorry. I just have to get these.
我们相爱了吗
Are we?
-什么 -对不起
- What? - No, I'm sorry.
我真恨我自己
That's... oh, I hate myself.
又脆弱又艰苦
That's so weak and needy.
我换个说法 我...
I'm gonna rephrase it. I am...
我...
I am...
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
太快了 我知道太快了
It's fast. I know it's fast.
没关系
It's okay.
我不是在要你结婚生子
I'm not asking you to get married or have kids,
但我只是告诉你
but I'm just telling you
我爱你
that I love you.
什么都别说 好吗
Don't say anything, okay?
别说 因为总是会觉得我强迫你一样
Don't, don't. 'Cause it's always gonna feel like I forced it,
而我想让你在你想说的时候说出来
and I want you to say it when you feel it, if you feel it.
两位 真抱歉 但我妈...
Guys, I'm so sorry, but my mom's...
对了 牛排 我这就去拿
Oh, yes, steak. Yes, I am definitely on it.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
不用不用
No, no.
我真的喜欢她
I really like her.
我爱她吗
Do I love her?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know. Do you?
可能吧 对吧
Probably, right?
-她很好 -年龄合适
- She's great. - Age appropriate.
霍普撒了一地 有扫把吗
Hope's making a mess. You got a broom?
-谁年龄合适 -玛戈
- Who's age appropriate? - Margot.
-我喜欢玛戈 -我也是
- Oh, I like Margot. - I do, too.
好了 JJ 准备好来看圣诞奇迹了吗
Okay, JJ, are you ready for a Christmas miracle?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好了 62岁
Okay. 62 years old.
我还能做到吗
Do I still have it?
外婆 外婆
Grandma, Grandma!
外婆
Grandma!
外婆
Grandma!
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表