剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
父亲
委员会
第一季第一集
跳 JJ
Go, JJ!
跳 JJ
Go, JJ!
跳吧 很简单的
Jump. It's easy.
JJ 你没问题的
JJ, you got this.
他没问题的 对吧
He's got this, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
夏洛特 你在看什么
Charlotte, what are you reading?
《安妮·弗兰克》 学校让看的
Anne Frank. For school.
想象一下纳粹正在追你
Pretend the Nazis are chasing you!
谁
Who?
坏人
Bad guys.
如果他们抓到你 你就要被关到集中营里
If they get you, you have to go to a concentration camp.
关到什么里面
A what?
他们在幼儿园没教过你吗
What did they teach you in kindergarten?
我们大多数时候只是给绘本涂色
We mostly just colored.
快跳吧 老兄
Just jump, dude.
耐心点 西奥 他很害怕
Hey, be nice, Theo. He's scared.
但你说好带我去兜风的
But you promised to take me driving.
只要JJ跳了我立刻就带你去
I'll take you driving as soon as JJ jumps.
前提是他跳了
If JJ ever jumps.
我去车里等你们
I'm gonna go wait in the car.
不行 你不能去 JJ需要我们
No, you're not. JJ needs us.
我们都要陪着他 卢利
All of us. Luly!
他们说十点会打过来
They said they'd call by 10.
如果你们这样大喊大叫 就听不到了
If you scream, we won't be able to hear.
如果《纽约客》给你打电♥话♥ 我们立刻闭嘴
If "The New Yorker" Calls, we'll all shut up.
快下来吧
Come on down here, please.
你将如何讲述一个家庭的故事
How do you tell the story of a family?
我猜你会从头开始讲
I guess you start at the beginning.
最开始 在我八岁之前只有我和爸爸
At first, it was just me and my dad until I was eight.
之后他遇到了我的继母罗宾
Then he met my step-mom, Robin.
他们生了西奥
And they had Theo.
我们又收养了夏洛特
And we adopted Charlotte.
那是我最小的弟弟
And then there's my little brother,
JJ
JJ.
好吧 JJ 我在这儿
All right, JJ, I'm here.
你可以的
You can do this.
-妈妈 -怎么了 宝贝
- Mom? - Yeah, buddy?
你觉得我能做到吗
Do you think I can do it?
我知道你可以
I know you can do it.
但我也想告诉你不必勉强自己
But I also think you don't have to.
如果你不想跳 可以下来
If you want, you can come on down,
我们明天再试一次
and we can try it again tomorrow.
明天就要开学了
School starts tomorrow.
我就会很忙
Then, I'm gonna be busy.
之后我就要八岁了
Then, after that, I'm gonna be eight.
再之后 我就变老了
And then after that, I'm gonna be old.
再之后 我就要死了
And after that, I'm gonna be dead!
必须今天跳
It has to be today.
这逻辑真的无懈可击
Can't argue with that logic.
他要上去了
He's coming up.
上 老爸
Go on, daddy.
你能做到的
You can do it!
没问题的 你整个夏天一直在练习
You got this. You've been working on this all summer.
我们这样办
Here's what we're gonna do.
我紧紧抓着你
I'm gonna hold on to you.
你也紧紧抱住我
You're gonna hold on to me.
我们一起跳
And we're gonna do this together.
你愿意吗
Do you want to?
没有比这更愿意的事了
There's nothing I'd rather be doing.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
上来
Up.
来吧
Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我们做到了
We did it!
JJ JJ JJ JJ
JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ!
你肯定感觉很不错
I bet you feel good. Oh!
我做到了
I did it!
太棒了 太棒了
That was amazing. That was amazing!
这就是我们一家
So, this is my family.
也正是在那之后 一切都变了
And this is the moment when everything changed.
天哪 是他们打来的
Oh, my God. It's them.
不是他们 爸爸 是你的手♥机♥
It's not them. Dad, it's your phone.
我是斯科特
This is Scott.
来电的人是我继母上医学院时
On the phone is my step-mom's best friend
最好的朋友 奥利弗
from medical school, Oliver.
他也是我爸爸的医生
He's also my dad's doctor.
现而在
And right now,
他正在告诉爸爸上周的检查结果出来了
he's telling him the tests he ran last week came back.
我爸爸得了骨肉瘤
And my dad has an osteosarcoma,
一种罕见的 长在腿上凶险的癌症
a rare and aggressive cancer in his leg.
你将如何讲述一个家庭的故事
How do you tell the story of a family?
通过每天的日常和改变生活的时刻
Through everyday moments and life-changing ones.
以及发生不幸时爱你的人
And the people who love you when things fall apart.
这就是我们一家人的故事
This is the story of my family.
秋天
手术进行得很成功
So the surgery went great.
奥利弗切除了肿瘤
Oliver removed the tumor.
现在 你应该感觉很好
Right now, you should just feel really good.
我感觉很好 奥利弗也是
I feel good. Oliver feels good.
-对吧 奥利 -没错
- Right, Ollie? - I feel good.
我恢复了你的腿
I rebuilt your leg.
想看看我从你股骨上切掉的肿瘤吗
Wanna see the tumor I removed from your femur?
-你拍了照片吗 -你是妇产科医生
- You took a picture? - You're an OB.
你拍可爱婴儿的照片
You take pictures of cute babies.
我拍坏死肿瘤的照片
I take pictures of dead tumors.
看看 很酷 对吧
Check it out. Pretty cool, huh?
孩子们跟你问好 他们都很好
So, the kids say hi. They're doing great.
他们有点担心手术的事
They were a little bit worried about the surgery,
所以我给他们买♥♥了条狗
so I got them a dog.
我觉得他要被你气死了
I think you killed him.
牛仔 坐下
Cowboy, sit.
坐下 我说坐下
Sit. I said sit!
别重复你自己的话
Don't repeat yourself.
你一直说 在狗狗听来只是噪音
You keep saying it, all the dog hears is noise.
只说一次 认真一点
Say it once. Say it like you mean it.
坐下
Sit!
180度加热20分钟
Reheat it at 350 for 20 minutes.
等等 你是谁
Wait. Who are you?
拉里 你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Larry. Friend of your dad's.
走吧
Go.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
大家好
Hello.
-你没事吧 -我回来了
- You good? - Hey, I'm home!
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Dad!
-我想你了 -我想你了
- I missed you. - I missed you.
-这就是牛仔吗 -对
- Is this Cowboy? - Yeah.
好孩子
Hey, good boy.
妈妈 他回来了 他回来了
Mom, he's home! He's home!
他回来了
He's--he's home!
等等 妈妈 你之前说他晚点才会回来
Wait, Mom, you said he wasn't coming till later.
-是啊 那是 -我提前解放了他
- Well, yeah, that's--that's-- - I sprung him early.
计划有变
Change of plans.
欢迎回家 爸爸
好了 小心点
All right, be careful.
西奥 记得我让你
Theo, remember when I asked you
-打扫客厅吗 -我学了一首新钢琴曲
- to clean up the living room? - Oh, I learned a new piano piece.
-我能听听吗 -我刚刚在打游戏
- Can I hear it? - I was playing video games.
你还好吧
You're okay?
就放在这里吧
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表