剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
- Anything else in the car? - No.
我们先把自己晾干吧 晚点再搬车里的东西
You know what? Let's just get dry. We'll unpack the car later.
行 进来吧
Okay, great. Come on in.
大家 这是我们超棒的孕妇 塞吉
Oh, hey, guys, this is our amazing birth mom, Sage.
塞吉 你认识罗宾的
Sage, you know Robin.
这是霍普 那是西奥
This is Hope. That's Theo.
JJ 夏洛特
JJ, Charlotte.
大伙 这里面是你们的新表弟
Guys, it's your new cousin in there.
你还好吗 塞吉
How you doing, Sage?
很好 我不挡你们的路了
I'm good. I'll get out of y'all's way.
-你没有... -抱歉
- You're not-- - Excuse me, sorry.
你没挡我们的路
You're not in anyone's way.
好吧 孩子们 你们去吃点辣的
Okay, my guys, how about you go warm up
暖和一下吧 好吗
with some chili, all right?
然后我们收拾应急响应包
And then we'll go unload the go-bags.
-塞吉有点不对劲 -她和你说过什么吗
- Something's up with Sage. - She say anything to you?
没有 她昨晚直接上♥床♥睡觉了
No, she went straight to bed last night,
她看起来一整天都不在状态
and she's just seemed off all day.
你应该和她谈谈
You should talk to her.
我试过了 但她不想和我说话
I tried, but she doesn't want to talk to me.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling.
万一她改变主意了怎么办
I mean, what if she's changing her mind?
奥利 和她谈谈
Ollie, talk to her.
可那样会像是我对她施加压力似的
But then it'll come off like I'm pressuring her,
我不想让她有压力 你懂吗
and I don't want to pressure her, you know?
她的孩子 她的选择
It's her baby, her choice,
可罗宾 我很想要那孩子
but, Rob, I want that baby.
天啊
Oh, God.
-万一是我或皮特说的什么话... -不不不
- What if it's something I said or Peter said-- - No, no, no,
肯定不是
I'm sure it's not that.
替我和她谈谈吧 好吗
Just talk to her for me, will you?
-好吧 -谢谢
- Sure, yeah. - Thanks.
先生抱歉 萨凡纳机场已经彻底关闭了
Sorry, sir, the Savannah Airport is completely shut down.
亚特兰大呢 查尔斯顿呢
What about Atlanta? Charleston?
你知道我们现在
Okay, you are aware there is a
面临的是一级飓风警报吧
category 1 hurricane threatening--
飓风 什么时候升级成飓风了
Hurricane-- when did it upgrade?
我们几分钟前收到了警报
We got the alert a few minutes ago.
最近能送我到哪里
How close can you get me?
-小石城 -阿肯色州行吗
- Little Rock. - Arkansas?
先生 除非有私人飞机
Sir, you are not getting anywhere near Savannah
否则你不可能靠近萨凡纳
without a private jet.
上哪弄私人飞机
Where can I get one of those?
干什么
Whoa, what's up?
我知道牛仔在哪里了
I think I know where Cowboy is.
我去拿手电筒的时候很害怕
When I went to grab the flashlights, I was scared,
所以带了牛仔一起去
so I brought Cowboy with me.
-他和你一起上来了吗 -我不知道
- Did he come back up with you? - I don't know.
上来的时候 我把门关上了
I closed the door behind me when came back up.
所以他被困在下面了
So he's stuck down there.
-要是地下室被淹了怎么办 -别担心
- But what if the basement floods? - Hey, don't worry.
他会淹死的
He could drown.
-我去找它 -妈妈不会让你去的
- I'll go get him. - Mom won't let you.
妈妈不用知道 我快去快回
Mom isn't gonna know. I'll be quick-- in and out.
数到5000 再告诉别人
Now, count to 5,000 before you tell anybody.
-保证 -保证
- Promise? - Promise.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
一秒钟 两秒钟
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
三秒钟...
three Mississippi--
你好 塞吉
Hey, Sage.
能别现在说吗
Can we not right now?
你身上的担子太重了
You are dealing with a whole lot.
你有人能依靠吗
Do you have anyone?
有没有可以聊天的朋友
Any friends that you can talk to?
我的朋友们都有自己的生活
My friends are all living their lives.
我妈妈去世之后 我在他们的沙发上哭了很久
I wore out my welcome crying on their couches
不能再麻烦他们了
when my mom died.
还有我生母去世之后
And then, when I found out my birth mom died--
他们已经受够了我
they're sick of me and all my dying.
你想没想过告诉奥利和皮特
Have you thought any more about telling Ollie and Peter?
我害怕他们改变主意
I'm scared they'll change their mind.
你觉得宝宝会有病吗
Do you think the baby has it?
我不知道 但我们明天能做个检查
I don't know, but we can test him tomorrow.
暴风雨过去之后 我们可以快速追踪
Storm clears up, I can fast track it.
24小时内就可以拿到结果
We'll have an answer in 24 hours.
如果他有病的话 我怎么办
And if he has it, what do I do?
我该怎么办
Like, literally, what do I do?
-那我们就处理了 -怎么处理
- Then we will deal with it. - How?
孩子 你知道吗 你有很严重的遗传病
Hey kid, guess what, you have a terrible genetic disease.
-塞吉 -就算他没有
- Sage-- - Even if he doesn't have it,
他们很想公开收养 让我成为家庭的一员
they're so intent on an open adoption and me being a part of the family,
这意味着...
which means...
这个宝宝会看着我死去
this baby is gonna watch me die.
我真希望我不知道
I wish I didn't know.
但你知道 我也知道
But you do know, and I know,
如果你觉得奥利和皮特应付不来的话
and you are still selling Ollie and Peter short
那你可是把他们看扁了
if you think they can't handle this.
妈妈 我在给苔莎发信息
Mom, I was just texting with Tess
我的手♥机♥发不出去了
and my phone stopped working!
我的也是 真好
Mine too, great.
西奥 你有信♥号♥♥吗
Hey, Theo, do you have service?
西奥
Theo?
956秒
956 Mississippi,
-957... -JJ 西奥在哪儿
- 957-- - JJ, where's Theo?
疏散区域从乔治亚州海岸
The evacuation zone stretches all along
一直延伸到南卡罗来纳州
the coast of Georgia up through South Carolina.
我们将会迎来多重灾害
We can expect multiple hazards
包括强飓风
including hurricane-force winds,
由暴雨引发的内陆洪水
inland flooding due to heavy rain,
当然也会有风暴潮灾害
and then, of course, we have the storm surge hazard.
他去朱尔斯家了吗
Did he go to Jules's?
我说过在我数到5000之前
I said I wouldn't tell anybody
我不会告诉别人 但我不想撒谎
until I counted to 5,000, but I don't wanna be a liar.
如果有人处于危险之中 那就不是撒谎
Well, listen, it's not a lie if it's about someone being in danger,
而现在外面真的很危险
and right now it's really dangerous outside,
所以我们需要知道西奥在哪儿
so we need to know where Theo is.
-都是我的错 -什么错 伙计
- It's all my fault. - What is, buddy?
我很害怕 不敢去地下室
I was scared to go down to the basement,
所以我带了牛仔一起
so I brought Cowboy with me,
我不小心把他锁在了下面
and I locked him down there by mistake,
西奥回去救他了
and Theo went back to save him.
他怎么回来的
He went back-- how?
我的天 奥利 我的钥匙不见了
Oh, my God, Ollie, my keys are gone.
他开走了我的车
He took my car.
别害怕 他去拯救牛仔了
Don't freak out. He's rescuing Cowboy.
我没害怕 我在思考
I'm not freaking out. I'm just thinking.
这样吧 你去和夏洛特一起玩钓鱼游戏
Tell you what, how about you go play go fish with Charlotte, okay?
她就在里面
She's right in there.
你吓坏了
You're freaking out.
我16岁的儿子正开车驶入飓风中 奥利
My 16-year-old is driving into a hurricane, Ollie.
我去找他或者帮助他 不是说他需要帮助
I'll go get him or help him, not that he needs help
因为他很好 我这就去
because he's fine. I'll go.
我去吧 把你的车钥匙给我
You know what, I'll go. Give me your keys.
说真的 罗宾 你待在这里
Seriously, Rob, you stay here--
奥利 把钥匙给我 抱歉
Ollie, give me your keys! I'm sorry.
奥利 我真的要去
I just-- Ollie, I really have to go please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卢利 她不会跟我一起来的
Luly, she's not gonna come with me.
不是你来邀请她
You're not the one asking.
你好 你妈妈在家吗
Hi, is your mom home?
你好 劳伦 我是卢利·佩里
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表