剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
你是生母
And your birth mother.
你的家庭
Your family.
他长得真快
He's gotten so big.
我去看了心理医生
I've been going to therapy,
想通过写日志的方式
journaling...
把我的一切写出来
trying to write my way through it.
但我一直会回想这件事
But I keep going back to this one thing.
我不明白你为什么选择逃跑
I can't understand why you chose to run.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥的
You could've told me the truth.
-我可以接受的 -我不能
- I could've dealt with it. - I couldn't.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我糟糕透了
Because I'm a screw-up.
我背叛了你的父亲
I betrayed your dad...
伤害了你和你的家庭
hurt you and your family.
我不值得拥有你们
I don't deserve you guys.
我毁了一切 所以我离开了
I ruined everything. That's why I left.
没有我对你来说更好 卢利
You're better off without me, Luly.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
做什么
Do what?
否定你对我的价值
Invalidate who you've been to me,
对我们大家的价值
who you've been to all of us.
你离开了你的餐馆
You left your restaurant,
放弃了你的生活 为了搬到我们身边
dropped your life so that you could move and be with us.
你出现了
You showed up,
你一直在陪着我们大家
and you've been there for all of us.
哪怕是我最后一次见你
Even the last time I saw you,
我骑着车离开
when I left on my bike...
你叫我小心来着
you called out to me.
我听到了
I heard you.
我听到了你的声音
I heard it in your voice.
你想让我平安
You wanted me to be safe.
你知道谁会这么做吗
You know who does that?
谁
Who?
爸爸会
Dads do.
我不是爸爸
I'm no dad.
你错了
You're so wrong.
你知道吗
You know...
我看到你的时候 不知道我该干什么
I didn't know what I was gonna do when I saw you.
我以为我会朝你大喊大叫
I thought I was gonna yell at you.
我对你很生气
I was so upset with you.
现在我发现我是来原谅你的
Now I'm realizing that I've come here to forgive you,
我不会让你否认 你爱我
and I'm not gonna allow you to deny that you love me.
我也爱你
And I love you.
没错 我一直都是斯科特·佩里的女儿
And yes, I will always be Scott Perry's daughter.
但你也是
But you--you are also,
你永远是
and will always be,
我的父亲之一
one of my dads.
我和卢利谈过了
So I spoke to Luly,
她说你们坐红眼航♥班♥回来的
and she said you guys took the redeye back.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
谢谢你
Thank you.
需要和斯科特待一会儿
Just needed a little time with Scott.
你的女儿
That daughter of yours.
发现了她的内心深处是想原谅他的
Somehow she found it in her heart to forgive him.
看起来她真的被治愈了
It seemed like some real healing happened out there.
很好 她需要这样
Good. She needed that.
罗宾
Robin.
我忍♥不住想知道
I can't help but wonder...
我的女儿
my daughter.
你觉得她可能
You think she could ever...
原谅我吗
possibly forgive me?
我希望如此
I hope so...
为了她好
for her sake.
因为我认识的拉里·米尔斯是个很优秀的父亲
'Cause the Larry Mills I know is a great, great dad.
致父亲 你的一生中
Dear Dad, all your life,
你会给你爱的人写信
you wrote letters to the people you love.
你也是通过写信的方式向你妻子求婚
A letter was how you proposed to your wife,
你写信告诉你的跨性别儿子 你会一直爱他
how you told your trans son you'd always love him,
你写信恳求你的三个朋友在你死后照顾你的家庭
how you asked three friends to take care of your family after you died.
现在 我也通过写信的方式告诉你
And now a letter will be how I tell you that you were,
你永远是我的父亲
are, and always will be my dad.
但你不是我爸爸
But you're not my father.
JJ 从冰箱里把欧芹拿出来
JJ, get the parsley out of the fridge.
夏洛特 把蒜切末
Charlotte, mince that garlic finer.
这里是什么情况
What is going on in here?
给卢利准备的欢迎回家晚宴
A welcome-home feast for Luly.
鲜虾春蔬意面
Pasta primavera with shrimp.
西奥太能指使别人了
Theo is bossy.
所有主厨都很能指使别人
All chefs are bossy.
妈妈 我科学考试得了98分
Mom, I got a 98 on my science test.
太棒了 JJ
High five, JJ.
干得漂亮 弟弟 你和夏洛特一样聪明
Good job, bro. You're smart like Charlotte.
你刚刚是在夸我吗
Did you just compliment me?
我觉得是的
I think I did.
妈妈 西奥太奇怪了
Mom, Theo's acting weird.
朱尔斯把他驯化了
Jules made him nice.
卢利
Luly!
我们想你了
We missed you.
拉斯维加斯怎么样
How was Vegas?
安东尼说为什么不回我电♥话♥了吗
Hey, did Anthony say why he didn't call me back?
我也想你们了
I missed you guys too.
闻起来很香
It smells good in here.
欢迎回家 小卢
Welcome home, Lu.
但我真的要和安东尼谈谈
but I really need to talk to Anthony.
他很忙的 老兄
Well, he's super busy, bud,
但你们在做什么
but what you making?
-他问起我们来了吗 -当然
- Did he ask about us? - Of course.
他很想大家
He misses everybody.
我们现在能和他视频聊天吗
Can we video chat him, like right now?
-不 西奥 -因为拉斯维加斯有个烹饪学校
- No, Theo-- - Because there's this cooking school in Vegas.
如果我拿到我的同等文凭 安东尼能为我担♥保♥
If I get my GED and Anthony vouches for me,
我就能去上学
I could totally get in.
我就可以搬到他家了
And then I could just move in with him.
在周末的时候 我可以去他的餐馆打零工
And on the weekends, I can work at his restaurant for extra money.
-什么 -西奥要搬到拉斯维加斯吗
- What? - Theo's moving to Vegas?
我能住西奥的房♥间吗
Can I have Theo's room?
没人要去拉斯维加斯
Nobody's moving to Vegas.
朱尔斯明年要去加州大学洛杉矶分校
Jules goes to UCLA next year.
如果我住得离加利福尼亚近一点 就可以经常见到她了
If I live closer to California, I could see her more.
我热爱烹饪 妈妈 这是我的热忱
And I love cooking, Mom. It's my passion.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
我之前还听说戏剧是你的热忱
I mean, last I heard, theater was your passion.
在之前是足球
Before that, it was football.
现在突然间又变成烹饪了
Now all of a sudden, it's cooking.
我很擅长烹饪
I'm good at cooking.
我想变得和爸爸还有安东尼一样
I want to be like Dad and Anthony.
我想和朱尔斯在一起
I want to be with Jules.
你不能高中辍学
You're not dropping out of high school.
我受够了在学校
I suck at school.
我跟JJ和夏洛特不一样
I'm not like JJ or Charlotte.
你不能去拉斯维加斯 西奥
You're not going to Vegas, Theo.
-她可以去 -没错 她是成年人
- She got to go. - Yeah, she's an adult.
-我也想去 -我也是
- I want to go too. - Me too.
-我们能带上牛仔吗 -谁都不去拉斯维加斯
- Can we bring Cowboy? - Nobody's going to Vegas.
好吗 我能跟你去外面说吗
Okay? Can I talk to you outside?
-当然 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他们知道出事了
They know something's up.
我知道他们知道了
I know they do.
没事的
That's okay. That's okay.
我们让一切尘埃落定就好了
We just gotta let the dust settle.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表