剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
You're not Scott, and neither am I.
你说得对 我不是斯科特
You're right. I'm not Scott.
我是个刻薄低俗的混♥蛋♥
I'm a mean and salty son of a bitch.
你觉得你做了不好的事
You think you've done bad?
我做过的事会让你窒息
I've done stuff that would make you choke.
但是斯科特·佩里看到了我好的一面
But Scott Perry saw the good in me,
即使是在我的低谷期
even in my darkest hour.
你说你会很快
Thought you said you'd be quick.
你在拉斯维加斯的时候
When you're out there in Vegas,
随便做你做的那些花哨玩意
cooking up whatever fancy garbage it is that you're cooking up,
记住我的话
you mark my words.
羞愧会接踵而至
Shame is gonna hit you like a truck.
但会让你真正羞愧的
But the real shame you're gonna feel
是今天在这里
is here today.
你逃离斯科特的女儿
You ran away from Scott's daughter.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
这比你这些年犯过的所有愚蠢的错
That's worse than any stupid-ass mistake
还要更愚蠢
you made all those years ago.
听到我的话没有
You hear me?
-安东尼 听到我的话没有 -听到了
- Anthony, do you hear me? - Yeah, I heard you.
父亲委员会
第一季 第八集
亲爱的 你弄的这个淋浴真棒
You built one killer shower here, babe.
这个水压
This water pressure...
我只是很开心我们收支平衡了
I'm just glad we can pay the bill.
能把水一直开着
Keep the water on.
谢谢你 拉里
Thank you, Larry.
你知道拉里为什么投资你吧
You know why Larry's investing in you, right?
因为我跟你结婚了
Ah, 'cause I'm married to you,
而他不想让我们离婚
and he didn't want us to get a divorce?
因为你有才华 远见
Because you have talent, vision,
而且你很努力
and you work your butt off.
而且是的 因为你跟我结婚了
And yes, it's because you're married to me,
这说明你有无可挑剔的设计眼光
which means you have an impeccable eye for design.
怎么了 你不同意吗
What? You disagree?
不 我同意
No, I agree.
你只是太傻了
You're just being so silly.
因为我为你陶醉 傻瓜
'Cause I'm drunk in love with you, dummy.
是我妈
Oh, it's my mom.
她说我要去家里
She says I need to meet at the house
参加委员会会议
for a council meeting.
你觉得他们会批判我和拉里做生意的这件事吗
You think they're bugging about me and Larry going into business together?
我不知道他们烦些什么
I don't know what they're bugging about,
但他们肯定烦了
but they're definitely bugging.
塞吉 30岁 不喝酒不抽烟
Sage, 30. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke,
爸爸不干涉
dad's not in the picture.
我喜欢上她了
Oh, I'm in love.
"我被收养进了一个很棒的家
"I was adopted into a great home,
但从没见过我的亲生父母
But never got to know my birth parents,
所以公开领养对我很重要
So an open adoption is important to me,
因为尽管我还没准备好当妈妈
Because although I'm not ready to be a mom,
我想和这个孩子建立关系"
I want to have a relationship with this child."
她喜欢我们的大家庭
She loves our big, extended family.
她明确想要一对同性恋情侣
She specifically wants a gay couple
因为她觉得我们在创造家庭方面
'cause she thinks we're more intentional
更有创意
in creating families.
她就像为我们量身定制的一样
She's like made-in-a-lab perfect for us.
是吧 她真的很完美
I mean, come on. She really is.
收养机构要在今晚前收到回复
Look, the agency has to know by tonight.
尿布 婴儿保护措施
Diapers, baby-proofing,
我们堆满会唱歌♥的塑料玩具的客厅
our living room cluttered with plastic toys that sing.
天啊 会唱歌♥的塑料玩具
Oh God. Plastic toys that sing.
在家里能不能不要那些
Just...can we not allow those in the house?
听上去你想要这个
So it sounds like you want this.
看见她 看见这是真的
I mean, seeing her, seeing that it's real,
我想要这个
I want this.
我不敢相信我有多想要这个
I can't believe how much I want this.
我也是
Me, too.
所以我们同意了
So we're saying yes?
好
Yes?
好
Yes!
我们等正式确定下来再告诉苔丝吧
Let's wait to tell Tess until it's official.
你能给收养机构打电♥话♥吗 我要走了
Will you call the agency? I gotta go.
卢利的事
This Luly thing.
对 你要跟卢利谈话
Oh, right, you're talking to Luly.
-可怜的娃 -我知道
- Poor baby. - I know.
我们要有小孩了
We're having a baby!
到处都是小孩
Babies everywhere!
快点 要走了 妈 我们走了
Hustle up. Time to leave. Mom, we're leaving.
其实我们还有两分钟
Actually, we still got two minutes
才到我们预定的出发时间
before our scheduled time of departure.
但你要花两分钟走到车旁
But it takes two minutes to walk to the car,
而且同直联盟的投票是在第一节课之前
and the Gay-Straight Alliance vote is before first period.
如果我们错过投票 我就少了两票
If we miss the vote, I'll be down two votes.
谁说我要投给你了
Well, who says I'm voting for you?
你们不是应该已经在上学的路上了吗
Shouldn't you be on your way to school?
-谢谢你 -等等 你们为什么来
- Thank you. - Wait, why are you guys here?
我们只是过来...
Uh, we're just having a little...
跟卢利开委员会会议
Council meeting with Luly.
不带安东尼吗
Without Anthony?
安东尼走了 他去拉斯维加斯了
Well, Anthony's gone. He's in Vegas.
他要去拉斯维加斯了
He's going to Vegas.
不 他走了
No, he left.
而没有和我们道别吗
Without saying good-bye?
他没跟你们道别就走了吗
He left without saying good-bye to you guys?
是的
Yeah, he did.
真的吗 我们能打给他吗
Are you sure? Can we call him?
不 因为你现在
No, because you have to drive us,
得拉我们去上学
like, right now to school.
她说得对 祝你投票顺利
She's right. Hey, good luck with the vote.
-谢谢妈妈 -再见 JJ
- Thanks, Mom! - Bye, JJ.
再见
Bye!
好吧 你吓到我了
Okay, you're freaking me out.
-我做什么错事了吗 -没有
- Did I do something wrong? - No.
我们去湖边吧
Let's go down by the water.
为什么
Why?
我想让你父亲也听着
I wanted your dad to be present.
你知道你的父亲最伟大
You know you had the greatest dad.
我知道
I know that.
我们认识的那天
I met you at the very same time
也是我和你父亲在急诊室相遇的那天
that I met him in the ER.
你简直是最可爱的牛仔朋克女孩
And you were just the cutest little button of a girl,
尽管你从自行车上摔了下来
even though you'd fallen off your bike
需要缝针
and you needed stitches.
而他呢 他对你的悉心呵护
And him, the way he tended to you
对你的爱 你们都很厉害
and loved on you, and you were both so cool
-有趣又亲密 -你为什么跟我说这个
- and funny and bonded. - Why are you telling this story?
因为我需要你记住
Because I need you to remember that that bond
你们俩之间这种亲密是真实的
between the two of you is real,
什么都改变不了
and nothing will ever change it.
什么情况
What's happening?
为什么你们看起来都要哭了
Why do you guys all look like you're about to cry?
-真♥相♥说出来会很艰难 -说啊
- There's no easy way to say this. - Say it.
天啊 你吓到我了
God, you're freaking me out.
我们才发现安东尼...
We just found out that Anthony...
没事
It's okay.
他是你的生父
He's your biological father.
这...
That's...
怎么可能
How?
安东尼是这么跟你妈说的
From what Anthony told your mom
米歇尔也确认了
and Michelle confirmed it,
他们曾经有过一次放纵
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表