剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
they had some sort of a one-time indiscretion.
这简直太匪夷所思了
Okay, well, that is, like, bizarre on every level.
但这不意味着他是我的生父
But that does not mean that he's my biological dad.
我比对了你和斯科特的血液
I checked your blood against Scott's.
不是...
It's not...
卢利 很抱歉 他不是你的生父
Luly, I'm sorry. He's not your biological dad.
所以他才离开
That's why he left.
我求他留下 但是...
I asked him to stay, and...
他面对不了事实 面对不了我
he couldn't face it. He couldn't face me.
小卢 这改变不了什么
Lu, this doesn't change anything.
他不是你的父亲 斯科特才是
He's not your dad. Scott is.
他永远都是
And he always will be,
就像我永远是你妈妈一样
just like I will always be your mom.
这些人
And these guys,
他们会永远在你身边
they are rock solid here for you.
我得去告诉埃文
I need to go tell Evan.
小卢
Hey, Lu.
卢利·佩里 你是我们珍贵的女儿
Luly Perry, you are our precious daughter,
我们全心全意地爱着你
and we love you with our whole hearts.
惊喜
Surprise.
你每周下班之后
Do you know you've stopped by
都要顺路过来吗
every day this week after your shift?
挺让我高兴的 都不再是惊喜了
And it's so delightful. It's also no longer a surprise.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这算是惊喜吗
Well, how's this for a surprise?
我做了个预订
I made a reservation.
预定了晚餐吗
Like a dinner reservation?
因为我不能...
Because I can't...
卢利身上发生了这么多事 我不能...
With everything that Luly's going through, I'm not--
你都不知道是什么
Are you done trying to get out of it
就已经不打算去了吗
before you even know what it is?
也是 抱歉
Yep. Sorry.
你准备好了吗
You ready for it?
保龄球
Bowling.
-保龄球 -人们拿着球
- Bowling. - People gotta bowl.
-是吗 -就是用重的东西砸其他东西
- Do they? - Oh, it's throwing heavy things into other things,
最后就是清脆愉悦的一声
resulting in a very satisfying bang.
我不行
I can't.
你当然可以 我教你
Sure, you can. I'll teach you.
不不不 我打保龄球很厉害
No, no, no, I'm an excellent bowler.
会让你惊讶的
I would impress you.
你会和我击掌的
You would high-five me.
我们的手会放在一起很长时间
Our hands would linger a moment too long.
但在游戏自然地结束之后
And then after the game comes to its natural conclusion,
在我打败你之后
after I beat you...
自然地
Naturally.
我们会去你家
We'd end up at your place.
我的唇会找上你的唇
And my lips would find your lips,
一切会感觉很棒
and it would all feel so good.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 所以我不行
Yeah, so I can't.
因为...
Because...
因为这些都占着空间
Because all that takes up space,
而我已经火烧眉毛了
and my dumpster fire is filled to the brim.
比方说现在
Like, for instance, right now,
卢利正在和她的生母见面
Luly is meeting with her birth mom,
我很担心她
and I am so worried about her.
你不应该花这么多时间
And you shouldn't have to spend so much time
在这听我说我的担忧
listening to me and my worries.
为什么不呢
Why shouldn't I?
因为你想去打保龄球
Because you want to go bowling.
没有 我是说我想 但...
No, I don't. I mean, I do, but only...
我只是觉得你看到我穿着保龄球鞋
I just-- I thought it would make you smile
会让你开心起来
to see me in bowling shoes.
任务完成
Well, mission accomplished.
只有一次
It was just once,
我发誓
my hand on a stack of bibles.
-我爸爸在哪儿 -戒瘾
- Where was my dad? - Rehab.
他在酗酒 很严重
His drinking, you know, had gotten really bad,
他会出去逍遥快活几天
and he'd be gone for days on binges.
安东尼和我把他送到医院治疗
Anthony and I had drove him to the hospital for treatment.
他不想去
He didn't want to go.
他下了车 跑下了高速路
He got out of the car and ran down the highway,
安东尼不得不对付他
and Anthony had to tackle him.
我在哭...
I was crying. I was...
一团乱麻
It was a mess.
他终于同意去了
So when he finally agreed to go,
我们感觉救了他的命
I mean, we felt like we saved his life.
我们回到了家
And we went home, and...
我们喝醉了 做了爱 很是讽刺
ironically, got really drunk and had sex.
所以我是酒后消遣性♥爱♥的产物吗
So I'm the product of drunk relief sex?
我们特别后悔
We regretted it right away.
你♥爸♥爸出来了 几周没喝酒
Your dad got out, stayed sober for a few weeks,
又重蹈覆辙了 然后我就受够了
slipped again, and then I was done.
我们就分手了
Then we broke up.
我以为是我的压力
And I thought, you know, the stress of everything
导致了我没来月经
was the reason that I had missed my period,
可结果发现是我怀孕了
but it turns out I was pregnant.
我算了算
And I did the math
发现可能是安东尼的
and realized that it was probably Anthony's.
我不确定 但是...
I couldn't be sure, but...
无论如何 我没准备好要小孩
either way, I wasn't ready to have a baby,
你♥爸♥爸也没有
and neither was your dad, you know?
我们只是两个蠢孩子 犯了愚蠢的错误
We were stupid kids who made stupid mistakes.
我能接受
I can deal with that.
我能接受一次意外怀孕
I can deal with an unwanted pregnancy
还不知道是谁的孩子
and confusion about whose baby it was
当一个愚蠢的孩子
and being a stupid kid.
但你不再是孩子了
But you're not a kid anymore,
安东尼也不是
and neither is Anthony.
所以我受不了的是
So what I can't deal with
你们还是继续我行我素
is you two continuing to act like you are.
她在哪儿 她没来吗
Where is she? Is she not coming?
我就知道 这一切太顺利了
Oh, God, I knew it. It was all too perfect.
她来了 她出现了
She's here, she showed.
她在厕所里
She's just in the bathroom.
她怀孕了 尿频
She's pregnant. It's a thing.
好 她怎么样
Right, right. Well, how is she?
-她本人和电♥话♥里一样好吗 -不
- Is she as good in person as she was on the phone? - No.
她更好
She's better.
别吓唬我
Don't do that to me.
-塞吉 这边 -你好
- Sage? This way. - Hi.
-请进 -你好
- Come in! - Hi!
你肯定是皮特
You must be Peter.
我喜欢拥抱 可以吗
I'm a hugger. Is that okay?
当然 来吧
Of course. Come on in!
欢迎
Welcome.
我们很高兴你能来
We are so happy to have you here.
我也是 再次感谢你们让我留下
Oh, me too. Thank you guys again for letting me stay.
我觉得不管宝宝是男是女
I thought it'd be better for the baby
待在你们家里都更好
if he or she are in your home,
闻着你们的味道 听着你们的声音
absorbing your smells and hearing your sounds.
-苔莎去哪儿了 -春假
- Where's Tess? - Oh, spring break.
她去北边和她的生母纳塔利待一周
Yeah, she goes to stay with her birth mom, Natalie, for a week up north.
我很喜欢
Oh, I love that.
纳塔利也是我们家庭的一员
Natalie's a part of our family too.
吃吧
Eat.
你们做了这些食物吗
You made all this food? You guys.
不 都是皮特做的 他的厨艺很好
Well, no, this is all Peter. He knows how to cook.
我的饭量也很好
Well, I know how to eat.
我觉得一个很棒的破冰行动
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表