剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
父亲
委员会
第一季第九集
《父亲委员会》前情提要
Previously on "Council of Dads"...
你在很多地方都背叛了他
You betrayed him in so many ways.
你现在就走
You need to go now, please,
不许跟我的孩子们联♥系♥
and don't you dare contact my children.
真♥相♥说出来会很艰难
There's no easy way to say this.
安东尼 他是你的生父
Anthony, he's your biological father.
他看都不看我一眼就离开了
He left town rather than look me in the eye.
我们要有个男孩了
Ah, we're having a boy.
-我们要有个男孩了 -我们要有个男孩了
- We're having a boy. - We're having a boy.
你的测试是阳性的 也没有解药
You tested positive, and there's no cure.
宝宝怎么办
What about the baby?
他们知道了 就不想要他了
They won't want him if they know.
我是来原谅你的
I have come here to forgive you.
你永远是我的父亲之一
You will always be one of my dads.
我的女儿 你觉得她可能原谅我吗
My daughter--you think she could ever possibly forgive me?
我知道你对我的愤怒
I understand the anger that you feel toward me,
-但身为你的父亲... -我的父亲
- but, as your father-- - My father?
你几年前就失去这个称谓了
You lost that title years ago.
你不能发表 特别是本地杂♥志♥
You can't publish this, especially not locally.
-孩子们会看到的 -有人分享了
- The kids will read it. - Someone shared it.
《萨凡纳公报》刚刚发表了
"Savannah Gazette" published it.
他们不能这样
They can't.
总算接了
Finally.
网上说你们的办公室6点10分营业
It says online that your office is open at 6:10.
我叫卢利·佩里
My name is Luly Perry,
你们未经我允许
and you guys published something
发布了我博客里的文章
from my blog without my consent.
佩里 卢利·佩里
Perry-- Luly Perry.
我不知道你们是怎么拿到的
I don't know how you guys got it.
那是我上课用的博客
It was on the blog I used for class.
也许是写作小组的人分享了
Maybe someone from the writer's groups shared it,
但我需要你们撤下文章
but I need you to take it down.
什么叫上报了 我以为只是在网上
What do you mean paper? I thought it was just online.
糟了
Oh no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
生命中有些时候
There are those times in life
困境会重重袭来
when adversity hits hard,
你不知道你要如何挺过去
when you don't know how you're gonna make it--
你是否能挺过去
if you're gonna make it--
你感觉孤独无助
when you feel totally alone.
致父亲 女儿的一封信 写给扶养她长大的人
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只需要查点东西
Oh, I just needed to check something.
我就住在这里
I live right here.
而我妈住在这 这是她的报纸
And my mom lives here, and that's her paper.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这全毁了 我们要怎么看
It's just ruined. How are we supposed to read this?
真对不起 真是个灾难
I'm so sorry. Such a disaster.
没那么糟糕 只是报纸湿了
It's not that bad. It's just a wet paper.
我叫丹妮丝 我来帮我妈妈
I'm Denise, by the way. I'm here to help my mom.
大家都说这可能是场大暴风雨
You know, they're saying this could be a big storm.
但正是这些时候 你需要停下脚步
But it's in these moments when you need to stop,
看看自己周围 让他人进来
look outside yourself, let people in,
齐心协力 我们可以一同度过暴风雨
and, together, we can ride out the storm.
-早啊 塞吉 -早上好
- Whew. Morning, Sage. - Good morning.
皮特刚去接苔莎了
Peter just went to go get Tess.
他们今晚回来 除非暴风雨来临
They'll be back tonight-- unless the storm picks up,
那他们就住那边
then they'll stay over.
-和苔莎的生母吗 -对 纳塔利
- With Tess's birth mom? - Yep, Natalie.
佩里家住在河边
Oh, and the Perrys live on the water,
他们可能会过来 所以我要做辣椒
so they might come by, so I'm making chili.
好
Okay.
我也可以做点别的
Or I could make something else.
-不 辣椒挺好的 -那好
- No, chili's good. - Okay.
如果太辣 你就告诉我
If it's too spicy, you let me know.
-没关系 -好的
- It's fine. - Okay.
只想确保你开心
Just want to make sure you're happy.
我很开心
I'm happy.
那就好 因为我想问你点事
Good 'cause I wanna run something by you.
昆西 宝宝的名字
Quincy-- for a name.
-昆西 -不行吗
- Quincy? - No?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
一起玩的孩子会怎么说
What'll the kids on the playground say about
美国第六任总统约翰·昆西·亚当斯也是同性恋
有两个同性恋爸爸 还叫昆西的小孩呢
the boy named Quincy with two gay daddies?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我只是今天有点情绪泛滥
Nothing--I'm just having some feelings today.
-你想谈谈吗 -不想
- Anything you wanna talk about? - No.
我知道这有多难
Hey, um, I know how hard this must be.
你离家很远 还下着雨
You're away from home. It's raining.
但我向你保证 我的飓风应急装备
But I assure you, my hurricane prep game
比我对孩子名字的品味强多了
is way better than my taste in baby names.
我们有沙袋 防风盖
I mean, we got sandbags, storm shutters.
这地方无懈可击
This place is impenetrable.
我想我只是累了
I think I'm just tired.
我打算去躺一会儿
I'm just gonna go lie back down for a bit.
好 那很好 你去吧
Okay, that's good. You do that.
西奥
Theo.
暴风雨来了
There's a storm coming,
我想准备应急响应包
and I want to do my go-bag prep,
但手电筒在地下室
but the flashlights are down in the basement.
-你能跟我一起去吗 -不
- Will you come with me? - No.
-但下面很黑 -把灯打开就行了
- But it's so dark down there. - Just turn on the light.
那里可能有怪兽
There could be monsters.
这里没有怪兽 没有 女士
No monsters down here. No, ma'am.
这里没有怪兽 没有 女士
No monsters down here. No ma'am.
我做到了
I did it.
急救应急响应包准备就绪
First-aid go-bag's a go.
手电筒和电池准备就绪
Flashlights and batteries are a go.
-我们要叫醒妈妈吗 -现在去叫醒妈妈
- Should we wake up Mom? - Waking up Mom's a go.
妈妈 热带风暴来了
Mom, there's a tropical storm.
这次叫艾登 跟我班上一个男孩同名
They named it Aidan like this boy in my class.
什么 不会吧 现在还不到飓风季呢
What? No, it's too early for hurricane season.
由于气候变化 飓风每年都来得更早 妈妈
It's earlier every year because of climate change, Mom.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
多谢提醒 小夏
Thank you for the reminder, Char.
我们在飓风路径上吗
Oh, are we in its path?
不在 但我们已经准备了应急响应包 以防...
Nope, but our go bags are ready in case 'cause...
未雨绸缪 有备无患
Prep over not under before you get thundered.
太好了 爸爸肯定会很骄傲
Yes, Dad would be so proud!
我刚刚才把霍普哄睡着
Oh, you guys, I just got Hope back down for her nap,
你们现在就把我弄醒 不公平
and now you wake me up. It's not fair.
谁能在这些噪音里面睡着
Who can sleep through all this noise?
你还好吗 是暴风雨要来了所以紧张吗
Are you okay? You nervous about the storm?
不不 我们知道怎么度过暴风雨
No, no, no, no, we know how to do storms.
爸爸教过我们
Dad taught us that.
-西奥在哪 -你觉得呢
- Where's Theo? - Where do you think?
他还在房♥间里生闷气
Is he still sulking in his room
因为我不让他去拉斯维加斯吗
because I won't let him move to Vegas?
安东尼 还是西奥
Hey, Anthony. It's Theo again.
你为什么不回我信息
Why aren't you returning any of my messages, man?
如果我周一之前没有拿到推荐信
If I don't get that recommendation by Monday,
我的整个计划就泡汤了
my whole plan falls through,
我猜我和朱尔斯就只能分手了
and me and Jules just break up I guess.
我需要你
I need you, man.
拜托
Please.
天气预报员说法不一
Hey, the weather guys are all saying different things.
我不需要天气预报员
Oh, I don't need the weather guys.
你的头发已经表明了一切
Your hair tells me all I need to know.
我们会死吗
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表