剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
一两分钟前我也在现场
Yeah, I was on the scene within a minute or two.
她一直意识清醒 状态也很稳定
She was conscious and stable the whole time.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我要去接生了 跟我来
I have a baby to deliver. Come with me.
佩里医生 我们的车受到了侧面撞击
Dr. Perry. We were T-boned.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但你和孩子都做的很好
But you are doing so good, and the baby, too.
柯蒂斯怎么样了 你见到他了吗
What about Curtis? Did you see him?
柯蒂斯在做手术
Curtis is in surgery right now.
你现在能为柯蒂斯做的
The best thing that you can do for Curtis right now
就是好好生孩子
is focus on delivering this baby.
-我办不到 -好吗
- I can't. - Okay?
-我一个人办不到 -你可以 你可以的
- I can't do it alone. - You can, you can.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
你猜怎么着 你已经在生了
Oh, guess what. You already are.
我已经能看见安娜贝尔的头了
I can see Anabelle's head.
不不不 计划不是这样的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This wasn't the plan.
听我说 听我说
Well, listen to me. Listen to me.
计划有变 但没关系 好吗
The plan is changing, and that's okay, all right?
今天是安娜贝尔的生日 你准备好见她了吗
Today's Anabelle's birthday. You ready to meet her?
一二三 用力
One, two, three, push.
用力 用力 用力
Push, push, push, push, push
检查一下横木上的托梁
Hey, check the joist on that ledger
看看是否水平
and see if we're still level.
-水平 -好
- It's level. - Good.
如果检查员来逼问你
That should ward off the inspector
应该就没什么问题了
if he comes breathing down your throat.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
如果你听到我们吵架
Listen, if you overheard us fighting,
-我说的... -愚蠢的父亲委员会
- what I said about... - Stupidass Council of Dads?
有人攻击自己的母亲
It's kind of hard to stay cool and calm
确实很难保持冷静
when somebody's attacking your mom.
对卢利来说也是 她说得没错
Oh, well, it goes both ways. Luly's right.
我妈妈把我离开学校这件事都怪在卢利身上
Like, my mom, she blames Luly for me dropping out of school,
还有买♥♥下这间房♥子
buying this house...
抢走了她的妈宝
Taking away her mama's boy?
我是她唯一的亲人了
Hey, I'm all she's got, you know?
我爸在我很小的时候就离开了
My...my dad left when I was a baby.
卢利和我聊过这件事
Luly and I talk about that, you know?
我们都是单亲抚养长大
How we were both raised by single parents.
区别是 她生活在大家庭
The difference is then she got this big family,
我妈妈
and my mom...
教会就是她的家人
The church is her family.
我爱我妈
I love my mom.
我也爱卢利
And I love Luly.
我不知道该怎么弥补
I don't know how to fix this.
我这个老脑瓜里可能还有点办法能帮你
Well, I may have a tool or two in the old shed I can loan you.
-怎么了 -我和我丈夫刚刚大吵了一架
- What happened? - I just had a huge fight with my husband...
他指出我有父亲情结
who pointed out that I have daddy issues,
他说的没错
and he's right,
因为自从你宣布要走之后
'cause I've been pretty much out of my mind
我的大脑一直都是一片空白
since you've announced that you are leaving soon,
-现在看起来更像了 -卢利
- which is looking a whole lot like now. - Luly.
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
别说快了 千万别说快了
And don't say soon. Don't you dare say soon.
现在
Now.
我收拾好了就走
As soon as I pack.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好...
Okay, now...
我爸爸生病之后
when my dad was sick
医生说他还剩一周时间
and they said that he had a week left...
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
我想让他多撑一会儿
And I wanted to ask him to stay longer.
我留下来了 但这样是最好的
I did, too, but this is for the best.
请让我说完
Please let me finish.
拜托
Please.
我不能让他留下来...
I couldn't ask him to stay...
不离开我...
to not leave me...
因为他要死了
because he was dying.
但我可以求你
But I can ask you.
卢利 这不一样
Luly, this is different.
你说得对 确实
You're right. It is...
因为这是选择
'Cause it's a choice.
你的选择
Your choice...
你选择离开我和我的弟弟妹妹
to leave me and my brothers and my sisters.
什么鬼 你打算道别吗
I mean, what the hell? Were you even gonna say bye?
-比如一个正式的告别 -是的
- Like a proper good-bye to them? - Yes.
我不想生你的气
I don't want to be mad at you.
我想让我们都好好的 但如果你现在离开
I want us to be good, but if you leave now,
那我会一直感到悲伤
then I'll always feel bad,
就好像是我毁了这一切
like I ruined this or something or whatever.
我想求你留下来
And I'm asking you to stay!
并不是永远 只是...
Not forever, just-- but...
再待一会儿
a little while longer...
帮助我想通你的离开
and help me get over you leaving.
卢利 这就是我 我就是会这样
Luly, this is me. It's what I do.
我不再是你脑海中构造的那个人了
I'm not the man you have built me up to be in your head.
我是安东尼叔叔
I'm Uncle Anthony.
我不是爸爸
But I'm no dad.
你说得对
You're right.
你不是
You're not...
因为如果你是的话 你会留下的
'cause if you were, you would stay.
卢利
Luly.
卢利
Luly.
卢利 小心
Luly, watch out!
我以为你把我叫过来
I thought you called me over here
是因为你老婆要道歉
because your wife wanted to apologize.
不 是我要道歉
No, that's something that I need to do.
抱歉我之前没把事情说清楚
I'm sorry I haven't made some things clear.
我离开学校是我的决定
Me leaving school, that was my decision.
是我坚持买♥♥下这座房♥子
Buying this house, I pushed for it.
卢利不应该为我的决定而负责
Luly is not responsible for my choices,
但你在怪罪她
but you blame her for them.
这不公平
It's not fair,
对她 对我 对你来说都不公平
not to her or to me or to you.
我觉得我今天已经喊够了
I think I've been yelled at enough for one day.
-等等 妈妈 -安妮 拜托
- Wait, Ma. - Anne, please.
听你儿子说完 你们需要好好谈谈
Hear your son out. Y'all need to have this conversation.
太片面了 他和卢利 这些孩子现在...
It's one-sided. Him, Luly, these kids today--
只要你同意他们的一切需求
they're more than happy with you
他们会对你笑脸相迎
as long as you say yes to everything they want,
但社会不是这样的
but the world doesn't work that way.
我管你要什么了 妈妈
What am I asking you for, Mom?
对卢利好一点吗
To be nice to Luly?
她...
You know, she...
她失去了她的父亲
She lost her dad.
但我还有你 妈妈
I still have you, Mom.
如果我失去了你
I don't know where I would be
我不知道我会在哪儿 我会对别人什么态度
or what kind of feelings I would be throwing at people if I lost you.
我甚至撑不下去
I wouldn't be standing.
但她撑住了
But she is.
她撑住了 有时她会崩溃
She is standing, and sometimes she's falling,
但她会马上站起来
but she's getting back up.
我祈祷过 包邮你找个坚强的女人
I prayed that you'd find a strong woman.
我找到了她
Well, I found her.
我需要你怀着尊重和同情
And I need you to treat her better...
对她好点
with respect and compassion,
就像你对待别人一样
like you treat everyone else.
你为什么不能想那样对待我生命中最重要的人呢
Why can't you treat the most important person in my life like that?
"最重要的"
"Most important".
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表