剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Leaving these right here.
看
Look.
欢迎回家 父
我们给你做了个蛋糕 我们可以现在吃吗
We made you a cake. Can we eat it now?
等会 等会 先安顿下来
Okay, hold on, hold on. Let's--let's settle in.
本该写着爸爸的 我发誓
It was gonna say dad, I swear to God.
宝贝 我们走吧 给他们一点家庭时间
Okay, sweetie, let's go. Let's give these guys some family time.
-爷爷还在等我们 -但爸爸 我想吃蛋糕
- Papa's waiting for us. - But, Dad, I want cake.
等等 奥利 留下来吧 真的
Hold up, Ollie. Stay, really.
打给皮特 让他过来吃蛋糕
Call Peter, ask him to come over for cake.
-没事的 -我们要留下来吃蛋糕了
- It's fine. - Guess we're staying for cake.
吃蛋糕吧 吃蛋糕吧
Let's have cake! Let's eat cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake, cake,
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
cake, cake, cake!
天哪
Oh, my God.
牛仔
Cowboy!
我的蛋糕 牛仔 坏狗狗
My cake! Cowboy, bad dog.
牛仔 坏狗狗
Cowboy, bad dog.
这就是我们不养狗的原因
This is why we are not getting a dog.
我本来不想这么欢迎你回家的 好吗
So, this is not how I wanted your homecoming to go, okay?
我本来准备洗好衣服
I was gonna have the laundry done,
洗好碗碟 挂好标语
and the dishes done, and the sign is up,
蛋糕上也不该是"欢迎回家 父" 抱歉
and the cake wasn't gonna say, "Welcome Home D," I'm sorry.
我觉得你做得很棒 真的
I think you nailed it. Seriously.
不 别这样
No, you're not!
我们只差卢利了
The only thing missing is Luly.
她在哪里
Where is she?
与癌共存
我记得你 我们是一所高中的
I--I remember you from high school.
我们一起上过大学预修历史课
I was in AP History with you.
对 我好像隐约记得
Oh, yeah. I think I vaguely remember.
是啊 我就是那些
Yeah, I'm one of those people
被大家隐约记住的人之一
that other people vaguely remember.
不 我不是说你很难给人留下印象
No, I didn't mean it that you were unmemorable.
我觉得你断章取义了
I meant it that you were just out of context.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你没想在癌症互助小组中
You weren't expecting to see your secret crush from high school
见到你高中时暗恋你的人吧
at a cancer support group?
正是
Exactly.
我是埃文·诺里斯
Uh, Evan Norris.
好吧
Oh, uh, cool.
我不知道我为什么要握手 但...
I don't know why I went in for the handshake, but...
我已经伸出手了 而且我是个坚定的人
Now my hand's out there, and, um, I'm committed.
我喜欢对自己行为负责的人
I like a guy committed to an action.
我是卢利·佩里
Luly Perry.
很高兴在这里见到你 卢利·佩里
Nice to see you here, Luly Perry.
我得走了
Anyway, I should go.
我妈妈在我来参加互助组的时候去做化疗
My--my mom, she gets chemo while I do group.
只要她还有胃口 我们就去丹尼餐厅
And then we go to Denny's while she still has an appetite.
我知道 我的生活很精彩
I know. My life's pretty amazing.
回见
See you.
好 回见
Okay. See you.
-你好 妈妈 -宝贝
- Hi, Mom. - Hey, baby.
你今天接生婴儿了吗
Did you deliver any babies today?
当然了 是双胞胎
I sure did. Twins.
-他们可爱吗 -相当可爱
- Were they cute? - Oh, they were the cutest.
爸爸给你准备了惊喜
Dad has a surprise for you.
我不能告诉你 所以别问我
I'm not supposed to tell you, so don't ask.
还有 夏洛特和苔丝一起躲在衣柜里
Also, Charlotte's hiding out in her closet with Tess.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
你敢相信吗 这是我种过的最大的农作物
Can you believe this? Biggest crop I ever had.
-你就该少管管你的花♥园♥ -才不要
- You should ignore your garden more often. - No.
我很担心夏洛特
So, I'm worried about Charlotte.
她一直躲在衣柜里
She's holed up in that closet all the time.
这是那种 "我爸得了癌症 我应付不来
This is some "My dad has cancer and I can't handle it,
所以我打算躲在衣柜里
So I'm gonna hide out in my closet
假装我是安·弗兰克"之类的
and pretend I'm Anne Frank" thing?
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我知道 但真的有点好笑
I know, but, it kind of is.
好吧 的确有点好笑
Yeah, okay, all right. It is kind of funny.
JJ说你给我准备了惊喜
So, JJ says you have a surprise for me.
是的 你准备好了吗
Yes. You ready?
会让你高兴疯了的
It's gonna blow your mind.
我的天 你的新腿
Oh, my gosh. Your new leg.
它起作用了
It works.
我在走路
I'm walking.
我在说话
I'm talking.
我在和我美丽的妻子跳舞
I'm dancing with my beautiful wife.
你的鸡汤到底在哪里
Where the hell is your chicken stock?
安东尼
Anthony!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来给你做汤的 把你喂胖点
I'm here to make you soup. To fatten you up.
你从亚特兰大来的吗
You came from Atlanta?
没错 我今晚就得回餐馆
Yep. I gotta get back to the restaurant tonight.
你的鸡汤放哪里了
Where is your chicken stock?
我来拿
Uh, I got it.
罐头鸡汤
Canned chicken broth.
JJ 他们给你吃垃圾食品是犯罪
JJ, the fact that they're serving you this is criminal.
自从我父亲买♥♥下了蟹棚
My dad doesn't really cook anymore
他就不再做饭了
since he bought the Crab Shack.
你买♥♥下了蟹棚
You bought the Crab Shack.
我买♥♥了蟹棚
I bought the Crab Shack.
JJ 我们去蟹棚吃
JJ--we're going to the Crab Shack.
蟹棚
Crab Shack?
不 你不能去 第二天还要上课
No, not for you. It's a school night.
蟹棚 宝贝
Crab Shack, baby!
你们是在这里见面的 对吗
You guys met here, right?
你父亲和我那时还是牡蛎脱壳工
Your dad and I were oyster shuckers.
我负责给牡蛎脱壳 他负责跟顾客调情
I shucked oysters. He flirted with the customers.
就在那个夏天我妈妈怀孕了
And that's the summer my mom got pregnant.
我还记得你出生的那天晚上
I remember the night you were born.
你♥爸♥爸来这里吃饭 我们给他灌酒
Your dad came in here. We toasted you.
之后他说那是他这辈子喝的最后一顿酒
Then he said it was the last drink he was ever gonna take.
那是我那天喝的最后一顿酒
It was my last drink until the next night.
我最后喝了几百杯才算完
I had a few hundred last drinks before it finally took.
稍等 我去招待一下顾客
Oh. Hold on. I got customers.
她拒绝了在纽约的一份诱人的实习工作
She turned down a fancy internship in New York
就为了陪我渡过难关
just to get me through this.
提到这个
Speaking of this?
你还好吗
How are you?
我不知道 我是说 我...
I don't know. I mean, I'm, uh--
我做化疗来杀死所有潜在癌细胞
doing chemo to kill whatever cancer is still lurking.
再经过一年的扫描检查 我就能...
And after a year of clean scans, I can, um...
就能有底气乐观起来了
feel reasonably optimistic.
我感觉怎么佯
How do I feel?
不知道 一年后再问我吧
I don't know. Ask me in a year.
你怎么样 佩拉戈怎么样
How are you? How's Pelago?
我们被称为亚特兰大最好的新兴餐馆
We were named Best New Restaurant in Atlanta.
你一定感觉好极了
You must feel great!
会有更多的活要干 更多令人头疼的事
It's gonna be more work, more headaches,
享受生活的时间更少
less of a life, um...
你知道吗 我现在也不知道感觉如何
Do you know what? I don't know how I feel yet.
-一年后再问我 -咱们约好了
- You ask me in a year. - It's a date.
我觉得妈妈在做化疗
I think mom has chemo.
JJ说你在呕吐 你生病了吗
JJ said you were throwing up. Are you sick?
你还记得你刚确诊时
Remember all that life-affirming sex we had
我们有过积极向上的性♥爱♥吗
when you were first diagnosed?
的确很积极向上[确认生命]It affirmed life.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确诊后一切都乱套了
Things were just so crazy after you got diagnosed.
我可能忘了吃避孕药
I think I probably forgot a few pills.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表