剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
而且...
And--
安东尼会向西奥传授厨艺
Anthony is gonna teach Theo how to cook.
卢利会有她自己的专栏
And Luly's gonna write a column.
奥利弗会和皮特一起抚养一个超级可爱的宝贝
And Oliver's gonna raise a super-cute baby with Peter.
而且我们都会帮忙
And we're gonna help.
我觉得这个委员会
I don't think this council
不再是一条单行道
should be a one-way street anymore.
我们需要他们
I think we need them,
但我想 他们也一样需要我们
but I think they need us just as much.
所以我们要互相帮助
So that's how we're gonna do it.
彼此扶持
And do it together.
我知道 我们面对着很多困难
And I know we got a lot of work ahead of us,
但是 值得我们感恩的事情更多
but, you guys, we have so much to be grateful for.
真的
We really do.
我保证 以后我写任何人
And I promise to get permission
都会先得到他的允许
from anyone I write about.
谢谢 卢
Thanks, Lu.
等等 拉里呢
Wait, where's Larry?
有人说 一条锁链的强度
They say a chain is only as strong
取决于最脆弱的一环
as its weakest link.
一杯纯伏特加
Vodka, neat.
一个家庭也是如此
And so is a family.
我们怎样才能活下去
So how do we survive?
张开怀抱 彼此关照
Reach out, check in,
相爱相依
love one another...
因为没有人能孤独终老
'cause no one survives alone.
♪ Right by his side. And I'll be with him ♪
罗宾
你在哪里
♪ On that midnight train to Georgia ♪
♪ Leaving on the midnight train to Georgia ♪
♪ I'd rather live in his world ♪
♪ Than live without him in mine ♪
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表