剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
怎么了
What's up?
没有鸡蛋了 认真的吗
No eggs? Are you serious?
看看圣诞老人送了你什么
Look what Santa got you.
♪ Ooh, take a look around ♪
♪ Ooh, what was lost is found ♪
♪ So don't you worry, no, no ♪
♪ Don't you worry, 'cause I got joy ♪
好漂亮
That's beautiful.
圣诞老人也很了解你
Guess Santa knows you, too.
♪ If you're feeling low, grab a hold of mine ♪
安东尼买♥♥的
Anthony bought it.
他觉得今年斯科特去世之后
He thought with Scott gone this year,
你可以在圣诞树下戴点好看的首饰
you could use something pretty under the tree.
♪ So just believe a bit ♪
♪ And let's find out where we go ♪
我真的很想他 妈妈
I really miss him, Mom.
斯科特绝不会忘记买♥♥鸡蛋
Scott wouldn't have forgotten eggs.
我们可以去买♥♥点鸡蛋 宝贝
We can get eggs, sweetie.
不是鸡蛋的事
It's not the eggs.
是...
It...
是身边的一切
it's everything.
每一样装饰都有一个故事和回忆
Every decoration has a story and a memory,
这些都提醒我他已经不在了
and they all remind me that he's not here.
那我们就出去
Then let's get the hell out of here.
♪ Joy! This light inside ♪
♪ If you're feeling low, grab a hold of mine ♪
孩子们 有新计划
Okay, kids, new plan.
♪ Joy! Lifting up your soul ♪
♪ A little J-O-Y filling up the sky ♪
妈妈 你在干什么
Hi. Mom, what are you doing?
你的门开着
Your door was open,
以及我要取消圣诞节 今天是星期四
and I'm canceling Christmas. It's Thursday.
只是个普通的星期四 我给你带了油漆
It's just a regular Thursday, and I got you paint.
-给圣诞节用的 -给星期四用的
- For Christmas? - For Thursday.
外婆会带孩子们来
Yeah. Grandma's bringing the kids,
委员会也要来
and the Council's gonna come, too.
我们当时不支持你们买♥♥♥房♥♥子
We feel really bad about how unsupportive we were
我们感到非常抱歉
about you guys buying this place,
所以我们要补偿你们
and we're gonna make it up to you.
还有 我没法在家里继续待下去了
And also, I couldn't be in our house another minute.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我想我们要跳过圣诞节
I think we're skipping Christmas,
还有我们今天要粉刷房♥子
and we are gonna paint our house today.
太棒了 新传统
Awesome. New tradition.
还有一件圣诞礼物要给你
Got one more Christmas present for you.
今天不是圣诞节 记得吗
It's not Christmas, remember?
所以你不想要这个吗
So you don't want this?
给我的手♥机♥
My phone?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
别让我后悔 好吗
Don't make me regret it, right?
打给朱尔斯 问问她还好吗
Go call Jules. See if she's okay.
我想向你表达感谢 这条项链太美了
Hey, I wanted to thank you. This necklace is so beautiful.
我猜是你帮安东尼选的
I assume you helped Anthony pick it out.
不用不用 好看极了
No, no. That's really beautiful.
他给我买♥♥了件滑雪衫
He got me a ski coat.
他说你们一月要一起去滑雪
He said you guys are going skiing together in January.
没错 我们开始一起计划旅程了
Yeah, we're starting to plan trips together.
那是个好兆头 对吧
So that's, like, a good sign, right?
-很好 -我给你拿来了个桶
- Very. - I got you this bucket.
-那就好 -谢谢你
- Cool. - Thank you.
当我发现我的前夫出轨玛西亚时
So when I found out my ex was having an affair with Marcia,
已经太迟了
it was already too late.
他不想继续这段婚姻
He didn't want to work on the marriage,
但听起来对你来说还不迟
but it sounds like it's not too late for you.
除了这盘游戏 我赢了
Except for this game. I win.
我很喜欢我的项链
Hey, I love my necklace,
我也喜欢玛戈
and I love Margot.
她无与伦比
Yeah. She's amazing.
试着爱她
Try to love her.
好吗
Yeah?
你做到了
Well, you did it.
你撑过了圣诞节
You made it through Christmas.
几乎 几乎
Almost. Almost.
给 做点事吧
Here. Go make yourself useful.
你可别弄我
Don't you dare.
♪ Can't get enough of you ♪
还以为我们要跑步
Thought we were gonna run.
我不能
I can't.
-不能跑还是 -不
- Run or-- - No.
我的家人们刚刚抚平创伤
My family's barely healed.
我们快做到了
I mean, we're getting there, you know?
我们挺过了今天
We made it through today,
但我得以我们为重心
but I--I gotta focus on us.
我指我的家庭 我不能这样
I mean on my family. I can't do...this.
我明白 我也不能
I know. I mean I can't, either.
我甚至还没签离婚文件
I haven't even signed the divorce papers.
有两个年幼的孩子 我...
I got two young kids, and I'm--
勉强振作起来 所以...
Barely holding it together, as it is, so...
西奥很喜欢他的相机
Theo loved his camera.
真的吗
Yeah?
-真的 -我很开心
- Yeah. - I'm so glad.
这些灯真美 不是吗
Oh, man, these lights are beautiful, aren't they?
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
如果我们慢慢来
What if we went really slow,
把所有事情都谈清楚怎么样
and just talked about everything?
如果感觉很怪 我们就说出来
And if it ever felt weird, we'd just say so,
那样应该没问题
and that has to be okay.
♪ The sun will find you ♪
好的
Okay.
当然没问题
Sure, all right.
-我能不能... -可以
- Can I-- - Yeah.
除夕夜
♪ At the stroke of midnight ♪
♪ Oh, that great, big holiday ♪
你穿这身看起来很帅
You look great in clothes.
我是指普通的衣服 不是跑步服
In regular clothes, not running clothes.
我很紧张 快让我别说了
I'm nervous. Stop me.
你穿这身也很美
Yeah. You look beautiful in clothes, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好 只是刚从家里出来
Yeah, yeah, no, just getting out of the house.
送孩子们回家
You know, dropping the kids off.
我很好 我很好 我们进去吧
I'm good, I'm good. Let's go inside.
♪ Listen, dear, won't you meet me here? ♪
♪ By ringing in a brand new year ♪
你看起来不错
You look good.
安东尼 我不想去
Anthony, I don't want to go.
苔丝和皮特今晚飞回来
Tess and Peter fly in tonight,
我已经十天没见过她了
and I haven't seen her for ten days.
我们把蟹棚对外关闭
We closed the Crab Shack to the public.
这是个盛大精彩的格拉德威尔餐饮集团活动
It's a big, fancy Gladwell event.
罗宾让你邀请我
Robin made you invite me
因为她不想让我除夕时独自在家
'cause she didn't want me home alone on New Year's.
他不会吧
He did not.
不会什么
Did what?
我们得在去派对之前去个地方
We need to make a stop before the party.
奥利弗 快进来 你好 我是艾迪
Oliver, come on in. Hello, I'm Eddie.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are,
我是那个确保他不会杀了你的人
and I'm the guy who's gonna make sure he doesn't kill you.
我收到了你发来的"新年快乐"短♥信♥ 艾迪
I got a "Happy New Year" text from you, Eddie.
就在那条"感恩节快乐"短♥信♥之后
This is after a "Happy Thanksgiving" text,
也是在你亲了我老公之后
which is after you kissed my husband.
你在说什么...
What are you--
离我的家人远点 艾迪
Stay away from my family, Eddie.
奥利弗 进来喝杯酒
Oliver, come inside. Have a drink.
只是个吻而已
It was only a kiss.
如果你再联♥系♥我或者皮特
If you ever contact me or Peter again,
我就干♥死♥你♥ 你明白吗
I will hurt you. You understand?
用我外科医生的双手干♥死♥你♥
With my bare surgeon hands, I will hurt you.
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表