剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Are we gonna die?
我头发说了因飓风而死吗
Is my hair saying death by hurricane?
没有 没有人会死
No, nobody's gonna die.
我们要抱最好的希望 做最坏的打算
We're gonna hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
好吧 我们要把甲板也封起来吗
Okay. Should we board up the deck?
最好让风吹过那边
Eh, it's better to let the wind blow through out there,
-但要把有机玻璃拆下来 -对 抱歉
- but let's get the plexiglass down. - Oh, yes. Sorry.
卢利 你骑车来的吗 你疯了吗
Luly, you biked in this? Are you nuts?
我想你们可能要人帮忙封锁
I figure you guys needed help locking things down.
好吧 把所有东西都拿进来吧
All right, let's get everything inside.
拉里 我搞砸了
Larry... I messed up.
我写了篇博客 《萨凡纳公报》印出来了
I wrote this blog, and then the "Savannah Gazette" reprinted it.
你在里面 所有爸爸都在里面
You're in it. All the dads are in it.
我没有用姓
And I didn't use any last names,
但我写了安东尼是我的生父
but I wrote about Anthony... that he was my bio dad.
-你做了什么 -天啊 太糟糕了
- Oh, you did what? - Oh, God, I'm gonna be sick.
我妈告诉过我不要发表
My mom told me not to publish it.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called her?
没有 我不知道说什么
No... I don't know what to say.
我要在她或孩子们读到之前
I need to tell her in-person before she reads it
亲自告诉她
or the kids do.
把这地方检查好
Let's get this place secured.
准备好之后 我们去见你妈
Once that's done, we'll go face your mom.
♪ Oh ♪
♪ The glass it looks like mirror ♪
♪ Watching passers by ♪
♪ None of them are you though ♪
♪ However hard I try ♪
安东尼 还是西奥
Hey, Anthony. It's Theo Again.
你为什么不回我信息
Why aren't you returning any of my messages, man?
♪ How can I begin to ♪
♪ Rest my weary head ♪
暴风雨动态
♪ I must confess that I'm losing ♪
追踪东南部的进展情况
...following a developing story in the Southeast.
热带风暴艾登改变了路线
Now, tropical storm Aidan has changed course,
正朝乔治亚州海岸进发
now heading directly for the Georgia coast,
让萨凡纳市
putting the city of Savannah
和周边岛屿进入了高度戒备状态
and its neighboring barrier islands on high alert.
请关注我们关于飓风路线的更多信息
Stay with us for updates throughout the course of the day.
♪ Lie down. Just lie down ♪
好了
All right.
好了 孩子们
All right, my kids,
我们三分钟以后出发去奥利家
we are leaving for Ollie's in three minutes.
雨都没下那么大 妈
It's not even coming down that hard, Mom.
你知道吗 西奥
You know what, Theo?
我知道你现在对我很生气
I understand that you are upset with me right now,
但我不需要更多脸色了
but I don't need any more attitude.
-我现在零容忍♥ -我也是
- I have zero extra bandwidth. - Neither do I.
你不让我去拉斯维加斯
You not letting me go to Vegas is basically
-就是在逼我跟朱尔斯分手 -我不知道
- you making me break up with Jules. - I don't know.
我觉得朱尔斯去上大学
I think there might be a difference between
和朝我们来的热带风暴
Jules getting into college
还是有点区别的
and a tropical storm headed right for us.
看看你的反应
See what you just did?
我说点什么你都即刻反对
I say something, and you instantly invalidate it.
-不 西奥 我没有 -你又来了
- No, Theo, I don't. - You just did it again!
西奥 我一会儿再变着法地肯定你
Theo, I will validate you up, down, and sideways later.
现在你在取笑我了吗
So now you're making fun of me?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我是想趁我们
I'm trying to get us off
-还能离开泰比岛的时候赶紧离开 -别吵了
- Tybee Island while we still can. - Stop fighting.
我们必须要在80号♥公路发大水之前赶过去
We have to get over Highway 80 before it floods.
你就承认吧
Just admit it.
西奥 我不是逼你和朱尔斯分手
Theo, I'm not making you break up with Jules,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
你可能会分手 会很痛苦 我也很抱歉
You might, and it will hurt, and I'm sorry about that,
但你会挺过去的 但现在
but you will survive, and, right now,
这个家庭 包括你 需要上车
this family, including you, needs to get in this car
离开这个岛 这样我们才能挺过去
and get off the island so that we can survive.
妈 牛仔在哪
Mom, where's Cowboy?
我一整天都没看见它
I haven't seen him all day.
-我们要找到他 -好
- We have to find him. - Okay.
去床底下找 因为他害怕的时候
Let's check under the beds because that's usually
经常会躲在那里 好吗
where he hides when he's scared, okay?
西奥 看着宝宝
Theo, stay with the baby.
但如果我们找不到呢
But what if we don't find him?
没有"如果" 我们能找到
Oh, no "ifs" right now. We got this.
我最后再检查一遍 你快搞完了吧
I'm just doing a final sweep. You about done here?
是的 我跟所有卖♥♥主联♥系♥过了
Mm-hmm, yeah, I talked to all the vendors.
我想应该可以了
I think we're good.
你要在天黑之前上路
You need to get on the road before dark.
你有安全的地方可以去吗
Do you have a safe place to go?
有 我要去亚特兰大
Yeah, I'm going to Atlanta.
好了 先生
Okeydoke. Well, sir,
暴风雨的另一边见
I will see you on the other side of the storm,
不是那个另一边 因为我们不会
not the other side because we are not gonna
-在风暴中丧生的 对吧 -对
- die in this storm, right? - That's right.
没错 保重
Okay, be good.
真想待在阳光灿烂的沙滩上啊
I wanna be on a sunny beach somewhere.
是我 拉里
Hey, it's me, Larry.
不 我在蟹棚 求你别挂电♥话♥
No, I'm at the Crab Shack. No, please, don't hang up.
政♥府♥的人说大家可以自愿撤离
They're saying that these evacuations are voluntary,
但我看着水位线一直上涨
but I'm looking at this water, and it's rising.
要是你和艾薇需要容身处 或者需要人载你们...
If you and Ivy need, you know, a place to stay or a ride--
-你女儿吗 -她在怀特马什岛
- Your daughter? - She's on Whitemarsh Island.
她不会撤离
She's not gonna evacuate--
至少不会听我的话
at least, not 'cause I tell her to.
抱歉 拉里
Sorry, Larry.
走吧 我们离开泰比岛
Come on, let's get the hell off Tybee.
埃文知道收拾完房♥子后
Evan knows to meet us at Oliver's
和我们在奥利弗家见吗
once he's got your house squared away?
他不在家 他要开车送他妈妈去梅肯
He's not there. He's driving his mom to Macon.
飓风马修之后 他妈妈就得了应激障碍
She still has PTSD from Hurricane Matthew.
你今早离开家之前
Did you prep your house
给房♥子做好防护措施了吗
before you came in this morning?
没有 我在处理文章的事
No, I was dealing with the article.
卢利 你们俩把所有钱都投到房♥子里了
Luly, you kids put every penny you have in that house.
不能就这么听天由命
You can't leave that to chance.
但我们必须得去奥利弗家
But we have to go to Oliver's.
我必须和我妈谈谈 在她读到...
I have to talk to my mom before she reads--
我们得检查一下你的房♥子
We need to check on your house--
至少把飓风挡板打开
at least get the hurricane screens up.
走吧 去奥利弗家的路上会经过库勒布朗斯维尔区
Come on, Cuyler-Brownsville is on the way to Oliver's.
也就是你女儿家
So is your daughter's.
稍等
One second.
他孤身一狗会害怕的
He'll be scared and all alone.
宝贝 动物比我们聪明多了
But, love, animals are so much smarter than we are.
他们知道如何在险境中保护自己
They know how to protect themselves in this situation.
我们被迫丢下了牛仔
Hello, we had to leave Cowboy.
我们找不到他 大家都很激动
We couldn't find him, and emotions are running high.
妈妈♥逼♥我们丢下它的
Mom made us leave him.
小夏 我们找了将近一小时
Well, Char, we searched for almost an hour.
我们本来能继续找的
We could've kept looking,
但是罗宾被一阵小风吓坏了
but Robin freaked out over a little wind.
别对我直呼其名
Don't you call me Robin.
西奥 一级飓风
Okay, Theo, a category 1 hurricane
可不只是一阵小风
is more than just a little wind.
牛仔会去安全的地方的
Cowboy knows how to get to a safe place.
我们加起来都没那条狗聪明
That dog is smarter than all of us combined.
你有卢利的消息吗
Have you heard from Luly?
我给她打电♥话♥ 但没人接
I keep calling her and not getting an answer.
她和拉里在给蟹棚加固
Yeah, she and Larry got the Crab Shack secured.
他们先去卢利家 然后就过来
They're headed to Luly's then here.
幸好他们在一起
Oh, thank God they're together.
-车里还有东西吗 -没了
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表