剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
父亲
委员会
第一季第六集
放在你面前
Just stay in front of you!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
我觉得她不舒服
I don't think she's well.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
很多家长会告诉领养的孩子
A lot of parents adopt the kids and tell them,
"你不从我腹中出 但你从我心里生"
"you weren't born in my belly, you were born in my heart."
我也跟夏洛特说过这话
I tried that on Charlotte once,
然后她盯着我 仿佛我疯了
and she looked at me like I was crazy.
那个女孩对心脏的了解
That girl knows more about hearts
远超过一般14岁的孩子
than a 14-year-old should.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
-夏洛特 -四
- Charlotte! - Four.
作为医生
As a doctor,
我祈祷她的心脏能治愈
I pray for her heart to be fixed.
但作为母亲 我祈祷她能康复
But as a mother, I pray for it to heal.
妈妈又来了 嘴上说着无数遍
Mom's doing that thing again where she says
自己不担心我的心脏
she's not worried a million times to cover for
其实她心里担心得要命
how worried she actually is about my heart thing.
她当然会担心 小夏
Of course she's worried, Char,
你在大家面前晕倒了
you collapsed in front of us.
你确定你不想来点吗
Are you sure you don't want any of this?
-好吃吗 -其实 不好吃
- Is a good? - Really, really--no.
你这是压力进食 因为你要去见卡尔霍恩家了
This is stress eating because you're meeting the Calhouns.
我打算不去卡尔霍恩家了
I'm canceling the Calhouns.
不行
Um, no, you're not.
-你明天就做手术了 小夏 -没错
- You're having surgery tomorrow, Char.- Exactly!
明天 但去卡尔霍恩家是今天
Tomorrow. The Calhouns are today.
他们抚养了你两个月 你必须去见他们
You have to go meet the people who raised you for two months
听听你在小时候做的各种可爱的事
and hear about all the cute baby things you did.
感觉时机不对
It doesn't seem like the right time.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你就是个胆小鬼 还用我做借口
You're chicken and using me as an excuse.
我才没有
I am not!
天呐 小夏 你说得对
God, Char, you're right.
我就是
I am.
你好 佩纳医生 我是罗宾·佩里
Hi, Dr. Pena. Robin Perry.
终于见到电♥话♥里声音的主人了 佩里医生
Nice to put a face to the voice on the phone, Dr. Perry.
今天我只是夏洛特的母亲
Today, I'm just Charlotte's mom,
我很感激你能如此快地
who is so grateful you were able to get on a plane
坐飞机赶过来
and come down here so fast.
佩纳医生是华盛顿大学医院的心脏手术科主任
Dr. Pena is the head of cardiothoracic surgery at GW,
专攻夏洛特这种病
and she specializes in Charlotte's condition.
换句话说 心脏科女神来救我们了
In other words, we're in the presence of a cardio goddess.
不敢当
Well, I'm flattered.
我看了夏洛特的片子
Now, I've reviewed Charlotte's scans--
我也是 塔特医生说看起来她的心脏已经长大
So have I, and Dr. Tate said that it looks like her heart
她之前五岁时的
has outgrown the original repair
手术修复已经跟不上了
she had when she was five?
你把我想说的都说了
You took the words out of my mouth.
一种常见的先天性心脏畸形
其基本病理为室间隔缺损 肺动脉狭窄 主动脉骑跨和右心室肥厚
90%的病人会夭折
我们知道患法洛四联症的儿童
We know that kids with Tetralogy of Fallot
通常在长大后需要再进行一次心脏修复
usually need another repair surgery when they get older.
对 我们只是没想到她这么快就有症状了
Yeah, we just didn't think she was symptomatic yet.
像她昨天的那种昏倒
Sometimes an event like the one she experienced yesterday
是肺动脉瓣闭锁不全的第一个迹象
is the first sign of pulmonary regurgitation.
我看了她的病历
Now, I read in her chart
她第一次手术是九年前吗
that she had her first surgery nearly nine years ago?
对 她是个奇迹
That's right. She's, uh, she's a miracle.
我会好好照顾你的奇迹
I'll take good care of your miracle.
我来坚守阵地
Hey, I'm here to hold down the fort
让罗宾安心照顾小夏
while Robin looks after Char.
我在做明天的食物
Just making some food for tomorrow,
我们在医院等的时候可以吃
when we'll all be waiting around at the hospital.
你在干什么啊 伙计
Whoa, what you got going on there, pal?
我在打包明天去医院的行李
I'm packing for the hospital tomorrow.
我装了蜡笔 完形填空游戏
So far, I have my crayons, my Mad Libs,
小恐龙 中恐龙和手电筒
my small dragon, my medium-size Dragon, and a flashlight.
我需要五号♥电池
I need AA batteries.
JJ 夏洛特的手术只需要几小时
JJ, Charlotte's surgery is only gonna take a few hours.
他们告诉你只有几小时
They tell you it's only gonna take a few hours,
但很快你就得住在那了
then pretty soon, you're living there.
这不是我头一回去医院 拉里
This isn't my first rodeo, Larry.
卢利 夏洛特还好吗
Hey, Luly. Is, uh, is Charlotte okay?
夏洛特很好
Charlotte's okay.
那怎么了
So, what's goin' on?
杰克森刚发信息 "夏洛特还好吗"
Jackson just texted, "Yo, how's Charlotte?"
他暗恋你噢
He low-key loves you.
-我不喜欢他这种 -你和卢卡斯很配
- He--he's not my type. - I can see you with Lucas.
-恶心 -帕特里克呢
- Gross. - Patrick?
我喜欢帕特里克
I like Patrick.
不 我在笑弗雷亚发给我的表情
No, um, I'm laughing at this meme Freya sent me.
一个穿着卷饼服的猫
It's a cat in a taco costume.
她很喜欢穿着各式服装的猫
She's obsessed with cats in costumes.
对了 我爸说有一种药膏可以在手术后
Oh, by the way, my dad says there's this cream you can
涂在伤疤上 能帮助去疤
put on your scar after surgery that'll help it go away.
但弗雷亚觉得疤很酷
But Freya thinks scars are cool.
你能随便告诉我点
Um, could you please tell me
关于弗雷亚其他的事情吗
every other random thing about Freya,
因为真的很有趣
because it's really fascinating.
她喜欢果冻吗 系什么鞋带
Does she like Jell-O? How about shoe laces?
你在嫉妒弗雷亚吗
Are you jealous of Freya?
不 只是... 我来这干什么
No, but it's like-- why am I even here?
你要是这么喜欢她 就跟她一起玩吧
You should go hang out with her if you're so into her.
苔丝
Te--Tess.
我喘不上气
I can't--I can't breathe.
救命 来人啊 没事的 有人来了
Help, somebody! It's okay, somebody's coming.
连上心脏监护仪
Get them on the cardiac monitor.
好 给她吸点氧
All right, let's get her on some oxygen, please.
夏洛特 这是塔特医生
Charlotte, this is Dr. Tate.
慢慢地深呼吸 慢慢深呼吸
Nice, slow, deep breath. Slow, deep breaths.
我的车坏了
Hey! My car broke down,
埃文去亚特兰大参加政♥府♥业主讨论会了
and Evan's in Atlanta for this government homeowners seminar.
-你要去医院吗 -不 我刚从医院过来
- You headin' to the hospital? - No, I just came from there.
我要去普勒
I'm going to Pooler.
-去普勒干什么 -去见卡尔霍恩一家
- What's in Pooler? - The Calhouns.
-你要和他们见面啊 -对
- Oh, you're meetin' them. - Yeah.
为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不想说得太早
I didn't want to say anything before
以防我临阵退缩
in case I chickened out.
现在已经要退缩了 你能送我去吗
Which I'm about to do, so can you take me?
可以
Uh, yeah.
在昨天以前 你有这样头晕过吗
Have you felt dizzy like this before yesterday?
-有过一点 -什么
- Yeah. A little. - What?
我只是不想让你担心
I just didn't wanna worry you.
宝贝 让我担心是应该的
Love, it's your job to worry me.
你心脏的情况我们称为房♥颤
Your heart is currently in what we call A-fib,
也就是心房♥颤动
which stands for atrial fibrillation.
说白了就是 你的心脏少跳了几拍
Basically, it just means your heart is skipping some beats.
她在吃控制房♥颤的药物
She's on meds to control that.
药物对她不起效了吗
Is she breaking through?
夏洛特 宝贝 你好好休息好吗
Charlotte, honey, you rest up, okay?
我去外面和他们谈
I'm gonna talk to these guys outside.
我去去就来 爱你
I'll be right back. Love you.
听着 我不想吓着她
Look, I don't wanna scare her,
但她的症状在不断恶化
but her worsening symptoms,
再加上药物对她不起作用
coupled with the fact she's not responding to meds,
她面临着心脏衰竭的风险
put her at risk for heart failure.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表