剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
父亲
委员会
第一季第十集[剧终]
《父亲委员会》前情提要
Previously on "Council of Dads"...
我写了篇博客
I wrote this blog,
《萨凡纳公报》印出来了
and the "Savannah Gazette" reprinted it.
我写了安东尼是我的生父
I wrote about Anthony, that he was my bio-dad.
我患有格斯特曼综合征
I have a disease called GSS.
让你逐渐衰弱 然后死去
It debilitates you until it kills you.
你的家庭有了拉里才会更幸福
Your family's life is better with Larry in it,
但对我和艾薇来说 没有他会更好
but mine and Ivy's-- it's better without him.
奥利弗 我觉得我要生了
Oliver, I think I'm in labor.
热带风暴艾登改变了路线
Tropical Storm Aiden has changed course,
正朝乔治亚州海岸进发
now heading directly for the Georgia coast.
我去拿手电筒的时候
When I went to grab the flashlight,
带了牛仔一起去
I brought Cowboy with me.
他被困在下面了 我去找它
He's stuck down there? I'll go get him.
-西奥 -妈妈
- Theo! - Mom!
我的脚踝卡住了 我觉得骨折了
My ankle--it's stuck. I think it's broken.
好了 带你去医院
All right, let's get you to a hospital.
-怎么回事 -天哪
- What the hell? - Oh, my God!
-你还好吗 -那是谁
- Are you okay? - Who's that?
要搭车吗
Need a ride?
安东尼
Anthony?
罗宾 堤道桥已经被淹了
Robin, the causeway bridge is already underwater!
-你一个人吗 -不 西奥和我在一起
- You alone? - No, Theo's with me!
他脚踝骨折了 帮我把他从车里抬出来
He broke his ankle! Help me get him out of the car!
-我们带你离开这里 -别碰我
- Let's get you out of here. - Don't touch me!
-西奥 别这样 -西奥 西奥
- Theo, come on. - Theo, Theo!
我自己能行
I can do it myself!
我们不需要救援
We don't need rescuing!
别这样 别这样 别这样
Come on, come on, come on, come on-- hey.
停下
Stop it.
西奥 你知道我们得离开这里 对吧
Theo, you know we have to get out of here, okay?
把你对他的感情放在一边
So, please, put your feelings about him aside
让他来帮我们
and let him help us.
让他帮我们的 你没事的
Let him help us. You're okay.
我扶着你
I got you.
待在这里 我去拿牛仔 好吗
Just stay here. I'm gonna get Cowboy, okay?
我们得走了
We got to go.
这拳是为了我爸
That was for my dad!
来吧 快走
Come on, come on.
斯科特去世快一年了
It's almost been a year since Scott died,
我们依然在这
and we're all still standing...
当然伤痕累累
Bruised and beaten, sure...
你还好吗
You okay?
-但无论如何 我们活下来了 -对
- But somehow, we survived. - Yeah.
我猜是我活该
I guess I had that coming.
♪ You felt the touch and thought it was love ♪
♪ Like a phoenix from the ashes ♪
♪ With the sun's ♪
♪ Single spark ♪
♪ You rise ♪
来见见
Meet...
-我们的儿子 -什么
- our son. - What?
奥利
Oh, Ollie.
-他太棒了 -是的
- He's perfect. - Yes, he is.
但我有些事情要告诉你
But, uh, there's something I need to tell you.
♪ Like the dawn ♪
-你是谁 -埃文
- Who are you? - Uh, I'm Evan.
你好 埃文
Hi, Evan.
卢利 埃文回来了
Luly, Evan's home.
-那你是 -抱歉
- Um, you are? - Sorry.
丹妮丝
Denise.
我妈住在隔壁
My mom, she lives next door.
昨晚只有你家有电
Yours was the only house with power last night,
所以我们来了场飓风派对
so we had a hurricane party.
棒极了
Oh, uh, great.
自从我爸去世后
Ever since my dad died,
我一直很担心我妈一个人住在这
I've been nervous with my mom living here alone,
但很高兴知道她和邻居能互相照应
but it's nice to know she has neighbors looking out.
埃文 天啊 见到你真好
Evan, oh, my God. It's so good to see you.
你还好吗 你妈妈还好吗
You okay? Is your mom okay?
-嗯 我们都很好 -那就好
- Yeah, yeah. We're all good. - Okay, good.
-我只是很开心你没事 -嗯
- Just so happy you're okay. - Yeah.
这多亏了你 这房♥子 还有发电机
We're okay because of you. The house, the generator.
我知道
I know.
天啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
-那是什么 -那是荷兰猪
- Uh, what's that? - Oh, this is a guinea pig.
拉里孙女的
It's Larry's granddaughter's.
我能开你的车送它们回去吗
Can I use your car to take them home?
我还要去一下奥利弗家
And I also still have to stop at Oliver's house
告诉我妈文章的事
to tell my mom about the article.
好 小心点 好吗
Uh, yeah. Be careful, okay?
路上有很多树枝之类的
There's a lot of tree branches and stuff in the roads.
-我会的 -好
- I will. - All right.
来吧 伊莱扎
Come on, Eliza.
你疼吗
You in pain?
我们给他注射了许多麻药
Ah, we gave him plenty of meds.
他什么也感觉不到
He's not feeling anything.
你听说我揍了那个人吗
Hey, did you hear that I punched a guy?
-对 你跟我说了 -我会再揍一次
- Yeah, you told me. - I'd do it again, too.
如果你伤害我家人 我就伤害你
If you hurt my family, I will hurt you.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
看见他的脸了吗 是我♥干♥的...
See his face? I did that--
等等 等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
安东尼 你能去外面等吗
Anthony, would you please wait outside
我来给你清理伤口
and I'll clean you up?
我去...
I'm gonna...
-他睡着了 -那太好了
- He's asleep. - That's a blessing.
你能待在那边吗
Can you stay there?
这会有点疼
All right, this is gonna hurt.
我大概活该疼
I probably deserve the pain.
别做这个大男子主义逞强男了吗
Let's not get all macho victim tough guy here.
"大男子主义逞强男" 还有这种东西
"Macho victim tough guy." Is that a thing?
本来应该没有
Well, it shouldn't be a thing,
但你现在就是这样
but you're making it one.
西奥就是这么表现的
Theo's definitely making it one,
所以我猜有这么个东西
so, yeah, I guess it's a thing.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
你怎么来的
So how'd you get here?
从拉斯维加斯坐私人飞机到亚特兰大
Private plane from Vegas to Atlanta,
然后再开车到萨凡纳
then I drove to Savannah.
我不会坐在沙漠里
I wasn't gonna sit in the desert
让我全家涝死
and let my family drown.
"你全家"
"Your family," Huh?
我不太确定你是否能这么轻易地再融入我们
I'm not sure you get to come back into the fold quite so easily.
-小罗 -萨姆
- Rob? - Sam?
"小罗" 很亲切啊
"Rob"? That's friendly.
你又跟警♥察♥再一起了吗
Are you back with the cop?
我还担心你呢 真高兴你没事
Hey, I was worried about you. Glad you're okay.
你好 安东尼·拉维尔
Hey. Anthony Lavelle.
对 当然
Oh, right. Yeah, sure.
萨姆·鲍尔温
Sam Baldwin.
一位急诊科护士
So, uh, yeah, an ER nurse...
请我来调查一起家庭矛盾
asked me to come investigate a domestic incident.
说有个小孩打了人
Apparently some kid punched a guy.
那是西奥吗
Is that Theo?
对 我们...
Yep, we're, um...
西奥和安东尼是家庭矛盾
Theo and Anthony are the domestic incident.
所以没出什么事
Uh, so everything's fine.
我刚刚...
I-I had just...
跟西奥讲了安东尼的事 他还在消化
told Theo about Anthony, and he was processing the news.
消化方法是一拳打到脸上吗
By punching him in the face?
这确实不是该有的反应
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表