剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
Shut up.
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
我觉得朱尔斯喜欢你
You know what? I think Jules is into you.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
♪ Change the world, change the world ♪
♪ The surfer girl's got the powers ♪
♪ That could change the world ♪
♪ Change the world, change the world ♪
♪ Yeah, the surfer girl's got the powers ♪
♪ That could change the world ♪
♪ One grain of sand can make a beautiful pearl ♪
♪ The surfer girl's got the powers ♪
♪ That could change the world, change the world ♪
♪ Change the world ♪
JJ睡着了 那拼图可真够难的
JJ's asleep, and that puzzle's a beast.
安东尼
Anthony.
我要出门了 罗宾回家了吗
I'm heading out. Robin home yet?
还没
Not yet.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你们好 看来你们在欢迎我
Hi, wow, looks like I have a welcoming committee.
你的会开得怎么样
How was your meeting?
不错 进展很顺利
Good. It went well.
我猜也是
I'll bet.
你的派对怎么样 玩得开心吗
How was your party? Did you have fun?
没你玩得开心
Not as much fun as you did.
我可不觉得家长会好玩
Well, I don't know if I'd call a PTA meeting fun.
我看到你了
I saw you.
我刚刚看到你在车里
I saw you just now in the car
和一个不知名的男人亲热
making out with some random dude!
西奥 听我解释
Theo, let me explain.
别说了
Don't even!
西奥
Theo...
那是...
That was...
我 天哪
I... oh, God.
出去
Get out of here.
很抱歉让你看到那一幕
I am so sorry that you saw that.
-西奥 你能不能... -不
- Theo, can you please... - No!
那是我的同事
That was a friend from work.
并不代表什么 我向你保证
It meant nothing, I promise you.
那美好的性♥爱♥呢
Well, what about sex being beautiful?
还有恋爱呢
What about being in love?
妈妈 你怎么解释
Mom? What about that?
-你恋爱了吗 -没有 我们也没有做♥爱♥
- Are you in love? - No, and we didn't have sex.
-他是你男朋友吗 -不是
- Is he your boyfriend? - No.
不 他只是我吻过的一个人
No, he's a man that I kissed
因为我很想体会一下
because I wanted to know what it felt like
和不是你父亲的人
to kiss someone...
接吻的感觉
who wasn't your father.
我希望你没有看见那一幕
And I wish you hadn't seen it.
西奥 我迟早都要开始约会的
I am gonna start dating someday, though, Theo.
你♥爸♥爸也希望我这么做
Dad wanted me to, and--
妈妈 我说真的
Mom, I swear to God.
让我一个人静静
Leave me alone.
我们可以日后再聊这件事
We can talk about this some other time
或许根本不用谈 我不知道
or we don't have to at all. I don't know.
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything
我只知道我现在想单独待一会
except I want you to leave me alone!
看看
Look at this.
这是橡木
This is oak.
这座房♥屋的骨架很不错
This house has good bones, all right?
其他地方可能不怎么样 但我们有这个
The rest of it might be crap, but we have this.
我们有基础牢固 我不会让你失望的 卢利
We have a foundation, and I will not let you down, Luly.
-埃文 -或许我们确实有点操之过急
- Evan. - Look, maybe we do rush into things,
但这是因为我们太想要了
but it's because we want them so badly.
-我想要这座房♥子 卢 -埃文 别说了
- I want this, Lu. - Evan, stop.
我也想要
I want this too.
或许装这个地板的人
Maybe these floors were installed
正在以自己的方式通往自♥由♥的路上
by a man building his own way to freedom.
这是一个隐喻 但我们仍然需要它
It's gonna be a metaphor, and we are gonna need it
因为这座房♥子会考验我们
because this house is going to test us.
是啊
Yeah.
走开
Go away.
-你没有走开 -没有
- You didn't go away. - Nope.
真希望我是条鱼
I wish I was a fish.
整天只是游来游去 也不会有人打扰
All they do is swim, and nobody bothers them.
当然有了 人们总想抓住它们
Sure they do. People try and catch 'em.
鸟也想抓住它们
Birds try and catch 'em.
我猜当鱼的压力也不小
I bet being a fish is really stressful.
再说 你就是一条鱼
Plus, you're a fish.
我今天是一个失败的家长
I was a parent fail today.
我没去参加家长会
I didn't go to a PTA meeting.
是啊 我看出来了
Yeah, I figured that out.
-那不是约会 -是也没关系
- It wasn't a date. - It's okay if it was.
不是
It wasn't.
如果是 也没关系
But it would be okay if you did.
斯科特也希望这样
I mean, it's what Scott wanted,
他也希望你能遇见别人
for you to meet someone else.
感觉很艰难
It seems so hard.
你好 我是罗宾 我丈夫去世了
Hi, I'm Robin. My husband died.
我有五个孩子 还有这群奇怪的男人
I have five kids, and this weird cabal of men
帮我一起把他们带大
that helps me raise them.
谁想和这种女人约会
Who wants to date that girl?
来吧
Come here.
霍普醒了
Hope's up.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗宾很脆弱
Robin's vulnerable.
你是她认识的最像斯科特的人
You're the closest thing she has to Scott.
也许你没有发现
And maybe you don't see it,
但你确实快要越界了
but you're stepping way too close to the line.
你不能把这一切搞砸 孩子们很需要你
Kids need you too much to mess this up.
如果我们真的分开了
Did things really get that bad for you
你的情况真会变得那么糟吗
that you were thinking we'd split?
几个月前有一晚
There was this one night a few months ago,
我和艾迪一起吃了晚饭
and I had dinner with Eddie,
我一直在抱怨当时的情况
and I was complaining about how things were,
在我们离开的时候 他...
and as we were leaving, he...
他喝醉了
He was drunk....
-然后他吻了我 -什么
- And he kissed me. - He what?
他喝醉了 我也醉了
He was drunk, and I was drunk,
我回吻了他
and I kissed him back.
有那么一瞬间
I mean, for a second, 'cause, you know,
性感和欲♥火♥中烧的感觉还不错
it felt nice to feel sexy, desired.
你回吻他了
You kissed him back?
这不是什么大事 关键是
It wasn't a big deal, and the point is,
我没和他回家 因为我想的是你
I didn't go home with him because I want you.
他邀请你和他回家了吗
Did he ask you to?
-你知道艾迪是什么人 -我知道你是什么人
- You know how Eddie is. - I know how you are.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我不想回到我们刚开始谈恋爱的那两年了 皮特
I am not going back to the first two years of our relationship, Peter.
我们当时又没结婚 亲爱的
Come on, we weren't married then, babe.
这完全不一样
This is totally different.
感觉就像晴天霹雳
It feels like a slippery slope.
-那都是十五年前的事了 -自从你出轨之后吗
- Come on, it was 15 years ago. - Since you cheated?
因为听上去就像你十五天前又出轨了艾迪
Because it sounds like it was 15 days ago with Eddie.
欲望可能会很危险
Desire can be dangerous.
它能撕碎你的心
It can rip your heart apart.
我以为你今晚休息
Thought you had tonight off.
给自己弄点吃的而已
Just fixing myself something to eat.
今晚过得不顺吗
Did you have a rough night?
可以这么说
You could say that.
如果你愿意 我家有一瓶很好的红酒
I have a pretty great bottle of red at my place if you want.
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
但欲望也可能是好事
But desire can also be good.
能让人积极向上
It can be life-affirming.
这次我把鞋带系好了
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表