剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
但我爱你
But I love you.
你丈夫爱上我了
Your husband's in love with me.
不只是你
Well, it's not just you.
他列了一张表 以防哪天他去世了
He's been making lists of men, in case he dies.
但他知道我是同性恋
But, he knows I'm gay,
而且结婚了
and married,
对你也没什么感觉
and so not attracted to you.
你当时在医学院里还是直男 你想亲我的时候
That was not what you said back in medical school
可不是这么说的
when you were still straight and tried to kiss me.
不是为了我 是为了孩子们
No, it's not for me. It's for the kids.
如果他去世了 他想找一群人
He wants to ask a group of men
帮忙抚养他们长大
to help raise them in case he dies.
父亲委员会
A Council of Dads.
这真的
That's...
我觉得很明智
I think that's smart.
并不是
It's not.
这主意糟透了 而且你是我朋友
It's terrible idea, and you're my friend,
在这件事上你得支持我
and you need to be on my side about this.
也就是
Which is?
我有孩子了
I'm having a baby.
我知道 我就在这呢
I mean, yeah, I know, and I'm right here.
不 我羊水破了
No, no, no. My water just broke.
我现在就要生了
I'm having a baby right now.
-现在就要生吗 -对
- Like, right now, right now? - Yeah.
好 还好我们在医院
Oh, okay. Good thing we're in a hospital.
好了
All right.
要生孩子了
We're having a baby!
我什么也做不好
I suck at everything.
连驾照都拿不到
I can't even get my stupid license.
你知道我是靠什么维生的吗
You know what I do for a living?
我收♥购♥破产企业 然后让公♥司♥翻身
I buy failing businesses and turn them around.
我擅长发现和解决问题
I'm good at seeing what's not working and fixing it.
我可以帮你提升驾驶技术
I can help you not suck at driving.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为多年来 我每天晚上
Because I drank a bottle of vodka
都会喝一瓶伏特加
every night for a lot of years.
当我来到酗酒互助协会
And when I came into AA...
你♥爸♥爸答应为我担♥保♥
your dad agreed to sponsor me.
我欠他的
I owe him.
等等 你是...
Wait. You were a--
酒鬼
A drunk?
当然是
I sure was.
我们去停车场外面开怎么样
What do you say we get out of this parking lot?
你开得很好
You're doing it.
我开得很好
I'm doing it!
我来了 我来了
I'm here! I'm here.
-来 -好了
- Yeah. - Okay.
加油
Here we go.
卢
Lu.
说真的 我...
Seriously, I...
抱歉 我吓着你了
I'm sorry. I freaked you out.
你不能爱我
You can't love me.
我们不是这样的
That's not what this is.
我们应该帮助对方渡过难关
We're just supposed to help each other through stuff,
让生活变得好起来
and make it less awful.
你为我的生活带来了很多快乐 但这只是
And you have made it so much less awful, but it's...
暂时的
temporary.
我不想伤害你 但我要搬到纽约了
I don't wanna hurt you, but I'm moving to New York.
我没想到我只是你的...
I--I didn't realize I was just your...
空窗期男孩
grief buddy.
-不 我不是这个意思 -无所谓
- No, that's not... What I'm saying. - And so, whatever.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
孩子们在路上了
The kids are on their way.
我知道这话听上去很老套
I know this sounds cheesy,
但她对我来说就像是希望
but she looks like a Hope to me.
是有点老套
That is a little cheesy.
但我们就是老套的人
But we're cheesy.
没错 她就是我们的希望
And she does--she is. She's our little Hope.
我得把她带走一会儿 去称体重
I'm just gonna take her for a second and weigh her.
-孩子爸爸 你想抱她来吗 -当然
- Dad, you wanna bring her? - Sure.
来吧
Okay.
-抱住了吗 -抱住了
- Got her? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
她在你怀里真可爱
She looks so good on you.
天哪
Oh, my.
她真美 恭喜你们
She is beautiful. Congrats, you guys.
你好啊 小可爱
Hi, sweetie.
我是你帅气的奥利弗叔叔
I'm your handsome Uncle Oliver.
我得带她去称个体重
I gotta take her to get weighed.
之后你再接着逗逗她吧
Then you can flirt with her some more.
她真漂亮 罗宾
She's gorgeous, Rob.
怎么了 什么情况
What's wrong? What's the matter?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
什么怎么了
What is what?
你刚刚看他的眼神
The way you just looked at him.
你拿到扫描检查结果了 是不是
You got the scan results back, didn't you?
癌症复发了
The cancer's back.
别
No.
告诉我他会活下来的
Just tell me he'll live.
五斤半
Six pounds, twelve ounces.
我知道她才降生了一个小时
I know she's only been around for an hour,
但我很确定她对我笑了
but I'm pretty sure she smiled at me.
是不是 霍普 你喜欢爸爸 是不是
Isn't that right, Hope? You love your daddy, yeah?
你喜欢爸爸
You love your daddy.
肯定是的
Oh, yeah.
宝宝 别睡呀
Hey, baby. Don't go to sleep.
夏天
感谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
是啊 听起来似乎是要事
Yeah. Sounded important.
你不只是我的空窗期男孩
You weren't just my grief buddy.
你还能逗我笑
You make me laugh.
你让我找到自我
You make me feel like me.
我想你
I miss you.
我可没料到你会说这话
This is not what I was expecting.
你好 陌生人
Hi, stranger.
咱们去游泳吧
Let's go swimming.
卢利 怎么了
Luly. What's going on?
我爸去世了
My dad died.
今天凌晨三点
This morning at 3:00 a.m.
我们都陪在他身边
We were all with him.
卢
Oh, Lu.
亲爱的安东尼
Dear Anthony,
我想感谢有你这个朋友
I wanna thank you for your friendship.
尤其是过去几个月
Especially the last few months.
你给了我们最需要的东西
You fed us when we needed to be fed.
奥利弗
Oliver,
你为我的病尽心尽力
you poured your heart and soul into fighting my disease.
即便在希望渺茫的时候 你也没放弃
Even when the odds were stacked against me.
还有拉里
And Larry,
当癌症眼看着就要赢了的时候
when it was clear that cancer was going to win,
你出现了
you showed up.
现在 我想让你继续出现
Now, I ask you to keep showing up.
奥利弗 你说过 我确诊之后
Oliver, you said, with my diagnosis,
能不能撑过去 一年之内便见分晓
that we'd know in a year if I was gonna make it.
一年真是个有魔力的数字
That a year is the magic number.
所以 我想向你们
So, I'm asking you,
你们每个人
each of you,
请求一年的时间
for a year.
谢天谢地你们来了
Hey. Thank God you guys are here.
我要给宝宝喂奶 我妈快把我逼疯了
The baby needs to be fed, my mother's driving me crazy,
夏洛特说她不想去葬礼
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表