剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表
I mean, it wasn't an ideal reaction,
但说句公道话 他刚刚摔断了脚踝
but to be fair, he had just broken his ankle,
而且情绪很激动
and emotions were running very high.
-摔断脚踝 -一晚上发生太多事了
- Broke his ankle? - It was a hell of a night.
我想全都告诉你
I want to tell you all about it.
我应该回去了 但首先...
I should get back, but first...
-我很高兴你没出事 -太吓人了 萨姆
- I'm so glad you're okay. - Oh, it was terrifying, Sam.
西奥 牛仔 安东尼
There was Theo and Cowboy and Anthony
还有我家里进的水
and...and water in my house.
天啊 我家
Oh, my God. My house.
等等 我家还矗立着吗
Wait, is my house still standing?
-你看了吗 -我还没看
- Have you seen it? - I haven't seen it.
但是泰比岛要封锁一段时间了
Uh, but Tybee Island's gonna be closed awhile.
-一段时间是多久 -我不知道
- How long is a while? - I don't know.
但你最好多带了几身内衣
But I hope you packed extra underwear in your backpack.
我要走了
I got to go.
-去吧 注意安全 -好
- Okay, go, go. Be safe. - All right. Okay.
他好可爱 他叫什么名字
He's so cute. What's his name?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
苔莎在哪
Where's Tess?
我让她留在她生母那里了
I left her at her birth mom's.
我想先确保这里都安全
Wanted to make sure everything was safe here first.
妈妈和西奥呢
Where's Mom and Theo?
他们马上就过来
They'll be here any minute.
如果没来 我就亲自开车去泰比岛
And if not, I'll drive to Tybee myself.
牛仔
Cowboy!
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
-妈妈 -JJ 小夏
- Mom! - JJ, Char.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们担心死了
We were so worried.
小宝贝
Baby.
过来
Come here, you.
奥利 是那个小孩吗
Ollie... Is that a baby?
-你生下来了 -你错过了派对
- You had the baby? - You missed a party.
-你接生的 -对 他很棒
- You delivered him? - Yeah, he was great.
而且他们知道格斯特曼综合征的事了
And he...they know about the GSS.
你感觉怎么样
How are you?
他能降生我很开心 我觉得我们做得很好
Happy he's out, but, uh, I think we did good.
-对吧 奥利弗 -你做得很好
- Right, Oliver? - You did great.
他好漂亮啊
He's so beautiful, you guys.
你们有卢利和拉里的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Luly? Larry?
没有 但他们肯定没事的
No, but I'm sure they're fine.
你的脚怎么了
What happened to your foot?
我在楼梯上摔断了脚踝 然后妈妈救了我
I broke my ankle on the stairs, and then Mom got me.
我差点没逃出来 然后安东尼出现了
I almost didn't make it out, but then Anthony showed up.
-安东尼回来了 -对
- Anthony's here? - Yeah.
然后我往他脸上揍了一拳
And then I punched him in the face
-因为我发现... -别说了
- because I found out... - Hey, hey, hey, hey. No.
我们知道了
We know.
-我们读了文章 -什么文章
- We read the article. - What article?
这篇文章
This article.
我写作小组里的人送去了报社
Someone from my writers' group sent it to the paper.
妈妈 真抱歉 我...
Mom, I'm so sorry. I...
这个以后再说 我很高兴你平安无事
We'll talk about it later. I'm just glad you're safe.
我们都平安无事
We're all safe.
等等 有个小孩 你有小孩了
Wait, there's a baby. You had the baby?
-天啊 -对
- Oh, my God! - Yeah.
-天啊 他就是个小天使 -过来
- My God, he's an angel. - Come here.
他就是的
Yes, he is.
这是我的宝贝
This is my big man.
-什么时候的事 -昨天晚上
- When did this happen? - Last night.
-你们睡得好吗 -JJ打呼噜
- How'd you guys sleep? - JJ snores.
-我不打 -你打
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
-妈妈 我打呼噜吗 -打 但是很可爱
- Mom, do I snore? - Yeah, buddy, but it's cute.
妈妈 你快好了吗 我要洗澡
Mom, are you almost out? I need to take a shower.
你确实该洗了
Yeah, you do.
好了 归你们了
All right, all yours.
-泰比岛重新开放了 -泰比岛开了吗
- They reopened Tybee Island. - Tybee's open?
-等等 我们能回家了吗 -不行
- Wait, can we go home? - Oh, no.
只开了一部分
They just reopened part of it.
你们那一片还是封着的
Your neighborhood is still closed.
-西奥 妈妈 -西奥
- Theo! Mom! - Theo!
是安东尼
It's Anthony.
我离开之前给你买♥♥的
I bought it for you before I left,
但你妈妈当时觉得这不太对
but your mom didn't feel right about it at the time.
我想我的原话是"除非我死了"
I believe my exact words were, "Over my dead body."
她需要一辆车 罗宾 这就是辆车
She needs a car, Rob, and this is a car.
我不知道 感觉很贵重
I don't know. It feels loaded.
这是充满内疚的礼物
It's a guilt gift.
这并不代表我所做的是正确的
I'm not saying that this makes what I did right.
你不该和我爸的女朋友搞在一起
You shouldn't have cheated with my dad's girlfriend.
我知道
I know.
你该采取避孕措施
And you should have really used birth control.
-老弟 -他说得对
- Dude. - He's right.
他才八岁
He's eight.
他已经读过那篇文章 上面写着爸爸的好朋友
And he read an article about his dad's best friend
和他女朋友搞在一起了
cheating with his dad's girlfriend,
他对此有些疑问
and he had some questions.
听着 安东尼 这样太尴尬了
Look, Anthony, this is too weird.
-我不能... -你需要一辆车
- I can't-- - You need a car.
这不必有任何意义
It doesn't have to mean anything.
不意味着他是你♥爸♥
It doesn't mean he's your dad...
因为你不是
because you're not.
也不意味着我们原谅你了 因为我们没有
It doesn't mean we forgive you because we don't.
只是一辆车而已
It's just a car.
其实还挺棒的
It is really sweet.
试试看你喜不喜欢
See if you like it.
一切取决于你 卢
It's up to you, Lu.
有人想和我在街区附近兜兜风吗
Anybody want to ride around the block?
-我抢前面 -我也要
- Shotgun. - Me, me.
埃文 你太慢了
Oh, Evan, too slow.
去后座吧
Back seat.
我要给朱尔斯打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go call Jules.
你要回拉斯维加斯吗
You going back to Vegas?
不知道
I don't know.
我现在只想过好眼前的每一天
I'm just... one day at a time right now.
斯科特去世已经快一年了
Well, it's been almost a year since Scotty died,
我们对他还是有很强的保护欲
and we're all feeling pretty protective of him,
所以你在这里的话...
so having you around right now--
听着 我只是想留下
Look, I'm just sticking around
帮助蟹棚重振旗鼓
to get the Crab Shack back on its feet.
拉里正要来接我
Larry's picking me up right now.
我们要去看看损坏情况
We're gonna go look at the damage.
-希望没事 -更大的风浪它都经历过
- I hope it's okay. - It's survived worse.
天啊
Oh, boy.
-整个露天平台都... -没了
- The deck is... - Gone.
吧台也没了
And the bar.
你们之前也经历过飓风
You guys have been through hurricanes before.
-这种情况还有救吗 -让我看看
- Is this salvageable? - Let's see.
水一直涨到这个位置
The water came right up to here.
厨房♥基本上淹没在海里了
The kitchen was basically in the ocean.
现在也差不多
It still kind of is.
拉里 我们得重建了
Larry, we need to rebuild.
有一份金额可观的保单
Well, there's a big insurance policy.
没错 而且格拉德威尔的代表
Yeah, the Gladwell rep is coming out
会出面处理索赔事宜
to get the claim started.
冰柜挺住了
Oh, freezer did its job.
我们把能用的食物都拿出来
Let's salvage whatever food we can
-提供给大家吧 -什么食物
- and start feeding the people. - What food?
你说的大家是谁
What people are you talking about?
整个社区 有需要的人
剧集 | 父亲委员会 | 导航列表